SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!


    Official Championship + below thread

    Share
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:04 am

    Nigels (palace) V Spanners (millwall) Att: 15k Sat 3pm KO

    Charlton V Huddersfield Att: 18k Mon 7:45 KO

    Spanners V Doncaster Att; 9k 8pm KO.


    Biggest team in South London.

    cool v
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:21 am

    Christ.. when will it end!!! Mad
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 am

    Rooq wrote:Christ.. when will it end!!! Mad

    This season started out so well for your lot!
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:34 am

    Big Dave wrote:
    Rooq wrote:Christ.. when will it end!!! Mad

    This season started out so well for your lot!
    I think you were meant to quote my post and not Rooq's.

    cool v
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 am

    showstealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    Rooq wrote:Christ.. when will it end!!! Mad

    This season started out so well for your lot!
    I think you were meant to quote my post and not Rooq's.

    cool v

    Probably both lol

    Loss Number 7!!!!

    Will it be No. 8!

    Rumours that Bullard is causing problems in the dressing room now! Joy!!
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:44 pm

    Lets all point and laugh at Preston for appointing Ridsdale as chairman!!
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:34 am

    Big Dave wrote:Lets all point and laugh at Preston for appointing Ridsdale as chairman!!
    How can you laugh at that? It's like a club contracting a life threatening disease.

    Get well Soon PNE.

    WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! bounce
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:50 am

    showstealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:Lets all point and laugh at Preston for appointing Ridsdale as chairman!!
    How can you laugh at that? It's like a club contracting a life threatening disease.

    Get well Soon PNE.

    WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! bounce

    But in your metaphor its like some catching aids after repeatedly having unprotected sex with sex american hookers.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:45 am

    Big Dave wrote:
    showstealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:Lets all point and laugh at Preston for appointing Ridsdale as chairman!!
    How can you laugh at that? It's like a club contracting a life threatening disease.

    Get well Soon PNE.

    WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! bounce

    But in your metaphor its like some catching aids after repeatedly having unprotected sex with sex american hookers.
    Very Happy
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:08 am

    Starting the year 5 points clear. cool v
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:52 pm

    So Darlington have sacked their manager and their entire team...
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:43 am

    Horrible stuff, Reynolds should never have been allowed to run the club.

    Good things happening to us though, a victory of Wednesday! cool v
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:51 am

    Howson to Norwich, were a fucking joke. Evil or Very Mad

    RIJ

    Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  RIJ on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 am

    Bates is a wanker.

    Everytime he does that self-indulgent, egotistical Wednesday 'address' to the morons (I'm a proud moron, Ken) I loathe the guy even more.

    Looking forward to when he does humanity a favour and pegs it.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 am

    I would hate to have Bates. With the lack of signings you made at the start of the seasons I thought you might be relegation candidates. I guess he believes doing the ground, not the old stands but adding crap to the newest one, is a better way of spending money. Remember he nearly took Chelsea under.


    In other news, we're going up as fucking champions!

    groucho shades
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:32 am

    I give bates credit for saving us when we were fucked but now he's taking the piss.
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Ipswich 5 - West Ham 1

    Post  Rooq on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 am

    Where on earth did that result come from! Shocked
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 am

    Big Dave wrote:I give bates credit for saving us when we were fucked but now he's taking the piss.
    Simon Grayson has been sacked! Laughing

    Great result Rooq. Smile
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 am

    Its bullshit, Grayson did a good job considering he's had no money and now bates won't have to give the new bloke any money because the windows shut anyway.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 am

    Big Dave wrote:Its bullshit, Grayson did a good job considering he's had no money and now bates won't have to give the new bloke any money because the windows shut anyway.
    We should try and tag each other at the end of the season when we swap divisions. Twisted Evil
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 am

    showstealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:Its bullshit, Grayson did a good job considering he's had no money and now bates won't have to give the new bloke any money because the windows shut anyway.
    We should try and tag each other at the end of the season when we swap divisions. Twisted Evil

    Were not doing that badly!
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 am

    Was quite a shock that Grayson was sacked! I thought he was doing pretty good at Leeds, takes a couple of seasons to get used to the championship usually and then go up (Unless your scummy nobwich, but that was a one off... tossers... anyway), Never really liked Ken Bates, he is like a poor mans Roman Abromivach (Money wise), don't really understand the game and want instant success... don't we all! but never really happens.
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 pm

    So now were being linked with every bloody manager in the world.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:42 pm

    Hopefully the game will be on today. 2 weeks without a game, fuck you cold weather! Mad
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 am

    We've got the bottom two this week, if we don't get 6pts I will be livid!
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:36 am

    Another lower league joke club dispatched and Lee Clark has been sacked.

    Give us that title. Cool
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:02 am

    showstealer wrote:Another lower league joke club dispatched and Lee Clark has been sacked.

    Give us that title. Cool

    Guess who the bookies have made the new favorite for the Leeds job...
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 am

    Big Dave wrote:
    showstealer wrote:Another lower league joke club dispatched and Lee Clark has been sacked.

    Give us that title. Cool

    Guess who the bookies have made the new favorite for the Leeds job...
    Alan Curbishley?! cheers
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:26 pm

    showstealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    showstealer wrote:Another lower league joke club dispatched and Lee Clark has been sacked.

    Give us that title. Cool

    Guess who the bookies have made the new favorite for the Leeds job...
    Alan Curbishley?! cheers

    He was suggested for the wolves job!
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:38 am

    So Pompey or losing 10pts, I thought second administration meant more than 10pts deducted?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:48 am