SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!


    Official Championship + below thread

    Share
    avatar
    Shaun2J

    Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Shaun2J on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:07 am

    Thought so too, they did that with Dundee right?
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:26 am

    Shaun2J wrote:Thought so too, they did that with Dundee right?

    the bbc website said they could lose up to 20pts but they haven't. This is in fact their 3rd admin.


    On a better front we got Warnock in and apparantly he went down at half time and had a word. However Robbie Rogers debut ended in a trip to the hospital.
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 am

    Cool! 4 wins in a row now! bit better than a few months ago now!

    Can breath easy now I think, will settle for mid table after the run we had.

    Leeds will get promoted next year I think with Warnock in charge IMO.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 am

    It depends on what Bates does.

    Rochdale at home tonight, woohoo! chin ponder
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 pm

    Graysons got the Huddersfield job.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:50 am

    Squeaky bum time for us, more dropped points.

    C'mon the owls on Sunday! pray
    avatar
    MK

    Number of posts : 622
    Age : 30
    Location : Minneapolis
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  MK on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm

    Big Dave wrote:
    Shaun2J wrote:Thought so too, they did that with Dundee right?

    the bbc website said they could lose up to 20pts but they haven't. This is in fact their 3rd admin.


    On a better front we got Warnock in and apparantly he went down at half time and had a word. However Robbie Rogers debut ended in a trip to the hospital.

    What happened to Rogers? I must not have seen that. Glad to see another American playing in a quality league overseas, though.
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:04 am

    MK wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    Shaun2J wrote:Thought so too, they did that with Dundee right?

    the bbc website said they could lose up to 20pts but they haven't. This is in fact their 3rd admin.


    On a better front we got Warnock in and apparantly he went down at half time and had a word. However Robbie Rogers debut ended in a trip to the hospital.

    What happened to Rogers? I must not have seen that. Glad to see another American playing in a quality league overseas, though.

    Here you go!!

    New Leeds United winger Robbie Rogers says he was happy to have made his debut for the club on Saturday, although he remembers very little of it.

    Rogers signed for Leeds in January and made his debut as a 79th minute substitute in the 3-2 win over Doncaster Rovers on Saturday.

    His debut lasted just ten minutes after being knocked unconscious following a clash of heads with opposition player Tommy Spurr.

    After lengthy treatment, the pair left the pitch on stretchers.

    Rogers speaking on his twitter account joked he thought he had been hit by Mike Tyson and was grateful for all the concern showed towards him following the incident.

    Taken from Rogers twitter account, he said, "Happy to have made my debut! Didn`t know Mike Tyson was out on the field yesterday, out for a good few minutes.

    "Concussions are no joke...Laying low for a few days. Thanks for everyone`s concern and comments much appreciated."

    Rogers also went on to say that he is now on the mend and spent time out in Leeds city centre today getting some fresh air.


    Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=273601#ixzz1nC5supaD
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:14 am

    I've noticed on some fan sites that people were saying he looked good for the 10mins he was on!
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:09 am

    Big Dave wrote:I've noticed on some fan sites that people were saying he looked good for the 10mins he was on!
    reminds me of people who get excited by how a player plays in a friendly! Very Happy
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:01 pm

    Wednesday win the Sheffield Derby and are 3rd in the league but today they sacked Megson. confused
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:04 pm

    Big Dave wrote:Wednesday win the Sheffield Derby and are 3rd in the league but today they sacked Megson. confused
    Another lower league nothing club who has shat themselves after the showing from the experienced Powell.
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:26 am

    Weird! Will Charlton sack there manger next for not Winning all there games and not enough goals?

    Crazy!!
    avatar
    Shaun2J

    Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Shaun2J on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:41 pm

    wtf Leeds?!
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 am

    No
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:25 am

    Give us that fooking trophy! cool v
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 am

    In there Charlton!

    Good riddance League One!
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

    Good work!
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 am


    Yes! Yes! Yes!
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:39 am

    Sheff Wednesday and wales striker gets 5 years for rape:

    http://news.uk.msn.com/video-clips/?VideoID=2i18uqt8
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:15 pm

    Big Dave wrote:Sheff United and wales striker gets 5 years for rape:

    http://news.uk.msn.com/video-clips/?VideoID=2i18uqt8
    I think there will appeal. I'll comment after it's been fully resolved.
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:35 pm

    showstealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:Sheff United and wales striker gets 5 years for rape:

    http://news.uk.msn.com/video-clips/?VideoID=2i18uqt8
    I think there will appeal. I'll comment after it's been fully resolved.

    I'm not a lawyer but I'm sure you only get to appeal if you have no evidence or for a sentence review if you think the sustenance is to harsh.
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm

    Also congrats on being Champions!

    The clear out has began at Leeds, Parker and Mika something (Icelandic) released and O'Dea sent back to Celtic and told no permanent deal after all.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 am

    Big Dave wrote:
    showstealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:Sheff United and wales striker gets 5 years for rape:

    http://news.uk.msn.com/video-clips/?VideoID=2i18uqt8
    I think there will appeal. I'll comment after it's been fully resolved.

    I'm not a lawyer but I'm sure you only get to appeal if you have no evidence or for a sentence review if you think the sustenance is to harsh.
    I don't think there was much evidence which is why people are predicting an appeal.

    Cheers! There's nothing better than winning a league! Very Happy
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:25 pm

    showstealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    showstealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:Sheff United and wales striker gets 5 years for rape:

    http://news.uk.msn.com/video-clips/?VideoID=2i18uqt8
    I think there will appeal. I'll comment after it's been fully resolved.

    I'm not a lawyer but I'm sure you only get to appeal if you have no evidence or for a sentence review if you think the sustenance is to harsh.
    I don't think there was much evidence which is why people are predicting an appeal.

    Cheers! There's nothing better than winning a league! Very Happy

    I dimly recall the feeling!
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 am

    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 am

    Not a good day for Rooq's boys!
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 am

    Palace have played 3 and lost all of them! We've got 5 points from 3 games.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:35 am

    Ha, sacked our manager last night, somethings never change!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:18 pm