SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+5
Inno
Big Dave
brother of destruction
showstealer
Sweatsock
9 posters

Formula 1 (aka Formula Ferrari)

Rooq
    Rooq

Number of posts : 588
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Formula 1 (aka Formula Ferrari) Empty Formula 1 (aka Formula Ferrari)

Post  Rooq Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:11 am

Today or tomorrow when ever the verdict is given, we will know if the billion dollar sport known as Forumla One is actully just a corrupt fixed sport run by Ferrari supporters and in particular a filthy perv known as Max Mosley who continues to have a personal Vendetta against Ron Dennis and Mclaren which is making the sport a total joke at the moment with him making the rules up as he goes along as long as it effects Mclaren in a bad way.

In Belgium Hamilton overtook Raikionen but gave the place back after being told to by Mclaren, and Mclaren even asked FIA representative Charilie Whiting if it was all ok when Hamilton gave back the place, and Twice the FIA man said it was all ok!

Yet 2 hours after the race he was given a 25 second penalty and lost the race winning handing it to a Ferrari driver instead, later it was revealed that the main who gave the order to hand Hamilton the 25 second penalty was Max Mosleys right hand man in the FIA, typical!!

So if the sport is to stand any chance of looking any good, Hamilton must get the race win back, otherwise its so obvoious that the Sport is just a fixed joke and there to sell Ferraris it seems!! oh and to Fund max mosleys filthy spanking sessions in a dirty dungeon in Chelsea... Oooo how rude.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Formula 1 (aka Formula Ferrari) Empty Re: Formula 1 (aka Formula Ferrari)

Post  Rooq Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:24 am

Well today Formula One died as a sport after the FIA didnt even take any note of the appeal and just rejected it.

R.I.P Formula One, such a joke of a sport now.
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:15 am

It's official, FIA = Ferarri Internationale de l'Automobile.

Had Kimi not spun off I highly doubt that FIA would have taken action at all but ya know, it's the connections which are stronger. Rolling Eyes

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:58 am

Ah, the Ferrari International Assistance company strikes again. Al Capone himself would be jealous of how untouchable Ferrari and Mosely have become!
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:04 am

I also think it's ridiculous how the FIA had 2 weeks and got into a 10 hour process just to mention one arcticle. Rolling Eyes
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:33 am

Well last race and its between Hamilton and Massa!! who will win!! Oooo...

Been a dodgy year with the FIA getting involved all the time, but anyway if Alonso had of been in a Mclaren or Ferrari he would of been Champion months ago.
    brother of destruction
    brother of destruction

Number of posts : 370
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  brother of destruction Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:27 am

I'm pulling for Hamilton, but still think it's far from a done deal. All it takes is 1 slip up & Lewis has struggled under pressure at times this year. Hope he does it though.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:34 am

If Hamilton wins the FIA will have him disqualified on account of the wing mirrors being the wrong shape.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:05 am

Can see Alonso deciding who will be champion, either he will take Hamilton off and be a big F you to Mclaren for screwing him about...

Or he will just zoom off and try and win the race....

Probably latter, I cant see him taking out Hamilton even though some peeps have said he may.
    brother of destruction
    brother of destruction

Post  brother of destruction Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:44 am

I would be very surprised if he did that. It's really not his style. The pair of them were very petty last season, but there's a difference betweent hat & deliberately taking someone else off the road just to make sure they don't win the title. That being said, I think if they cross on the race track, Lewis will be in for a real battle. Hamilton's just gotta be patient & be prepared to take 5th place if necessary.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:06 am

brother of destruction wrote:I would be very surprised if he did that. It's really not his style. The pair of them were very petty last season, but there's a difference betweent hat & deliberately taking someone else off the road just to make sure they don't win the title. That being said, I think if they cross on the race track, Lewis will be in for a real battle. Hamilton's just gotta be patient & be prepared to take 5th place if necessary.

I agree, I dont think Alonso is as bad as some make out, mainly the UK press who make him out to be Satans spawn, I think Mclaren shafted him last season and Alonso is still pissed at that, is funny when Alonso was asked in a press conference yesterday about Hamilton and he just said I have no problem with Hamilton, its only in the press they say there is a problem.

Either way, it would be cool if Hamilton and Alosno would come up against each other the weekend.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 am

Well, That was close... Shocked

Cue Ferrari claiming Glock was knobbled somehow, or that Lewis ran over a protected beetle and should be banned, or some such
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 am

The last 2 Laps>The whole Season!

Hamilton is champion!

Feel sorry for Massa though, although the end scene of Ferarri celebrating was great. Laughing

FIA will probably kick Glock outta the F1
    Sweatsock
    Sweatsock

Number of posts : 360

Post  Sweatsock Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:04 am

It's tough on Massa but I'm delighted for Hamilton. Over the season he's the deserving champion.

Next season should be great though.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991

Post  showstealer Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Formula 1 (aka Formula Ferrari) 34i1bnp

Post  Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:06 pm

ShowStealer wrote:Formula 1 (aka Formula Ferrari) 34i1bnp

Best moment of the whole year Laughing Laughing Most amusing celebration since the French all joined hands ready to cheer at the unveiling of the 2012 Olympic bid winner.

Also, might I just say on behalf of myself, Rooq and others:

FUCK YOU MOSELY! Twisted Evil
    FUCK YOU FERRARI! Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:36 am

Oh what a surprise. Apparently the Ferrari president says that the points structure should be changed as Hamilton won the championship by one point despite Massa winning more races.

Funny how he had no problem with the points system when Kimi won by one point last year Rolling Eyes
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 am

Wonder how long Formula One will survive now after Honda pulling out and the once Mighty Williams team now looking on deaths door also.

Bad time for F1, but is Bernie and Max's own fault for taking most of the money in F1 and keeping it for themselves! can see a USA Sports happening when Indycar split into 2 into the IRL and Indycar being renamed CART, with F1 splitting into 2!
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:23 am

Torro Rosso and Williams are in the danger pit, Red Bull maybe aswell depending on if they want to keep two teams.
    Ferrari, McLaren, BMW and Force India should be safe thozgh.
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:21 am

Forgot that this is around the corner. Any news on Honda though?
    brother of destruction
    brother of destruction

Post  brother of destruction Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 am

Think they're looking at making a test at silverstone in the next few weeks, which they wouldn't be able to do without an engine supplier. Main money looks to be on a Ross Brawn / Nick Fry buyout. Still early days, but I can't see Brawn or Fry getting involved unless it was a goer or the car could be competetive in a short space of time.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 am

On November 7th 2008, I wrote this:

JK wrote:Oh what a surprise. Apparently the Ferrari president says that the points structure should be changed as Hamilton won the championship by one point despite Massa winning more races.

Funny how he had no problem with the points system when Kimi won by one point last year Rolling Eyes

On March 17th 2009, the FIA made this announcement:

Wins not Points

Whilst in theory this is a change for the better, isn't it just so surprising that the rules didn't change until they scuppered Ferrari's title chances? Looks like Ferrari International Assistance have started early this year...
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:44 am

Stupid rule change!

So basically a guy who wins 3 races but finishes last in the next 15 could beat a load of guys who have 2 race wins to there name but loads of second places and 3rds etc etc... (has happened before)

The sooner Bernie fucks off the better for F1.
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 am

This makes the points so irrelavant unless of course two have the same amount of wins.

It's like saying 3rd place in a football league wins the cup over 1st place. Rolling Eyes
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:22 am

Surley they could have achived the same outcome simply by massivly increasing the amount of points for 1st place? Not that I care, its a shit sport anyway.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:27 am

Big Dave wrote:Surley they could have achived the same outcome simply by massivly increasing the amount of points for 1st place? Not that I care, its a shit sport anyway.

Thats what the teams propsed having the first place driver have 12 instead of 10 and second would then have 8 points, 3rd 6 points etc etc..

But Ernie and Max like to make it known they are in charge and went with there idea even though no one was for it apart from themselves.

The sport is turning into a farce with those 2 in charge.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm

To really show that this is a crazy rule...

Right now, Button and Reubens are in the fastest car, when last month they may have been out of the sport. The day before the ruling, some bookies were even making Button much shorter.

There's no testing during the season now.

SO...

If Button wins the first 3-4 races whilst the other teams fine-tune their cars, then by the time the others are competitive, he could be just one or two wins from the title already.

So someone who has been nowhere for the last 5 years, whose best chance was years ago and who almost had to leave the sport now has to be a major favourite for the title! Anyone who took him a fortnight ago could have a 66-1 or 80-1 winner.

More points a for the win. It was that simple. scratch

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Give it a year, and then when it's a farce they'll scrap it, unless Ferrari win and then they'll keep it until it backfires on them.

What happened to that version where everyone drives the same car? I rather enjoyed that from what I saw.
    Inno
    Inno
    Old School Evil Genius

Number of posts : 135

Post  Inno Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:08 pm

JK wrote:What happened to that version where everyone drives the same car? I rather enjoyed that from what I saw.

A1GP? Still going, aired on Sky. Nobody watches it unless there is nothing else on, going by the ratings.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:06 am

All the F1 Teams have said that what the FIA have done by changing the rules with 2 weeks to go the season is Illegal , and jointly have released this statement :

Following the decision of the World Motorsport Council of the 17 March 2009 to change the way the drivers’ championship is awarded, the Teams gathered and unanimously agreed to question the validity of this decision.

FOTA had made a proposal that was carefully based on the results of a Global Audience Survey, which allowed listening to preferences of the public, and all the Teams firmly believe that these indications should be properly taken into account.

The amendment to the sporting regulations proposed by the World Motorsport Council was not performed in accordance with the procedure provided for by Appendix 5 of the Sporting Regulations and, as per the provisions of the article 199 of the FIA International Sporting Code, it is too late for FIA to impose a change for the 2009 season that has not obtained the unanimous agreement of all the competitors properly entered into the 2009 Formula 1 Championship.

Since the change to the scoring system unanimously agreed by the Teams and proposed to FIA did not receive approval of the WMSC, no change can occur in 2009, and the Teams wish to reaffirm their willingness to collaborate with the FIA in order to jointly define a new point system for the 2010 season within a comprehensive set of measures aimed at further stimulating the attractiveness of the F1 Sport.

Finally the teams have grown a pair of balls and are standing up to Max and Berine, even Ferrari of all teams have said its (in there own words" "abusrd" and are not backing the FIA.

Be interesting to see what happens, as powerful as Ernie and Spanky are, they arent as powerful as all the teams together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:54 am