SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+31
disco stu
'Dub
Garibaldi
DX-Superkick
Darkarius
Screwjob97
Big Dave
showstealer
KabukiJoe
The Stig
Mr Torrie Wilson
Mtank325
Inno
MK
brother of destruction
IOV
The Ayatollah
The Chosen1
Shaun2J
ThatChumpStain
Bradshaw101
Ultimo LJ
Smoke Daddy
potato jack
KJ
fernzy
Clarkey
Uptown Llama of Doom
Crumbly Hank
meanie
next_big_thing
35 posters

What Game Are You Playing?

Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

What Game Are You Playing? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Game Are You Playing?

Post  Big Dave Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 am

I've just been having a bash on Space Marine, its pretty good.
    Mtank325
    Mtank325

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post  Mtank325 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Outlaw2x4 wrote:Anybody get Gears of War 3?

I'm about half way through and thoroughly enjoying it, though its a bit annoying that they have decided to add a load of female characters to the team. I preferred the original team, and wish they kept it as such.

I thought Anya and Sam were good additions to the team and a nice shout-out to the large female base.

There's so much to do in the game and I've become addicted to Capture the Leader while also working on the Horde upgrades.

Also playing Arkham City and Dragon Age 2 all leading up to Skyrim on 11/11/11.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:45 am

I didn't like Arkham and I just had a blast on Battlefield 3 and thats rubbish to.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Garibaldi Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 am

Enjoyed Arkham Cioty. Needs to be played in stages though or levels like protocol 10 just become hours of waiting for gaps which don't appear.

Wish I'd thought to level up catwoman, though - post-credits scene would be much easier
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Goldeneye: Reloaded, its the same as the recent Wii version but on xbox360 with a couple of new bits. Its pretty good. I suppose I will try out COD8 next week.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:05 pm

COD:MW3 - its ok, but the game has not really moved on from the first MW.
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Number of posts : 664
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  Outlaw2x4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Playing Battlefield 3, getting my ass kicked.

But tomorrow at midnight is Skyrim!!
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Skyrim - its like crack, I can't stop!
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Post  Outlaw2x4 Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:13 am

Big Dave wrote:Skyrim - its like crack, I can't stop!

Agreed, about to hit the 100 hour mark. 100 Smithing + 100 Enchanting = God mode.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:44 am

Outlaw2x4 wrote:

Agreed, about to hit the 100 hour mark. 100 Smithing + 100 Enchanting = God mode.

I've done about 70hours my main combat skills are all 98-100 so I've had to start using other skills to get XP. Need to get my smithing and enchanting up, they are both around 70.
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Post  Outlaw2x4 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 am

Big Dave wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:

I've done about 70hours my main combat skills are all 98-100 so I've had to start using other skills to get XP. Need to get my smithing and enchanting up, they are both around 70.

I cannot recommend getting your enchanting up highly enough. I enchanted some cheap clothes, boots, gloves, hats, ring and necklace with fortify smithing. So when I wore them all it boosted my smthing (which was already at 100) by about 3-400%! I was able to make a daedric bow that did about 200 base damage! Then I enchanted everything I could with fortify archery. Now my base damage for that bow is 660. I swear! I've pratically broken the game.

Check it out.

What Game Are You Playing? - Page 11 Screen12
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 pm

I'm all over this! Although the only daedriatic items I've found so far are shit.
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Post  Outlaw2x4 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:32 am

Big Dave wrote:I'm all over this! Although the only daedriatic items I've found so far are shit.

With smithing improvements and at the very least, fortify the skill used in enchanting ie. Archery, one handed etc. Your damage should boost up substantially. Let me know if you'd like a step by step on how to create this kind of bow/sword/mace etc....
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Outlaw2x4 wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:I'm all over this! Although the only daedriatic items I've found so far are shit.

With smithing improvements and at the very least, fortify the skill used in enchanting ie. Archery, one handed etc. Your damage should boost up substantially. Let me know if you'd like a step by step on how to create this kind of bow/sword/mace etc....

I've got my smithing up to 100 and made the fortifing clothes (29% in total) but the damage has not increased massivly but I have not got the ebony or daedriatic smithing perks yet. I'm going round looking for magic items I sold so I can disenchant them to get the skills from them.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:18 am

Neutral
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:58 am

I haven't played Skyrim but I have been hearing some hilarious stories from it, one of my friends was bitten by a vampire and "accidently" fed on 2 people.....not at the same time though which made us ask how the second time was an accident exactly Very Happy
    Rooq
    Rooq

Number of posts : 588

Post  Rooq Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 am

Been playing Forza 4 for a while now and nearly at Driver Level 40.. gonna try and get to level 50 before Xmas when I finally get Gears of War 3 and Batman Arkham City! Know what ill be doing over xmas Very Happy
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Post  Outlaw2x4 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 am

Big Dave wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:

I've got my smithing up to 100 and made the fortifing clothes (29% in total) but the damage has not increased massivly but I have not got the ebony or daedriatic smithing perks yet. I'm going round looking for magic items I sold so I can disenchant them to get the skills from them.

Hmm...It should be much higher than 29% in total. Did you apply smithing to more than one item? I put it on clothes,hats,boots,gloves,ring and a necklace. Also is your enchanting at 100?

The extra damage gets applied when you improve the weapon at a grindstone, not when you craft it.

Also try and drink a smithing potion just before you improve the items, and an enchanting potion before you enchant them.

Make sure you use Grand/Black sould gems when enchanting as that gives the strongest enchantment.

Also all that real extra damage came from fortifying my archery. I get +41% archery on my gauntlets, helmet, a ring and necklace. Otherwise the damage is only about 200 or so. Also my archery skill is nearly 100 which also adds to it.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Outlaw2x4 wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:

Hmm...It should be much higher than 29% in total. Did you apply smithing to more than one item? I put it on clothes,hats,boots,gloves,ring and a necklace. Also is your enchanting at 100?

The extra damage gets applied when you improve the weapon at a grindstone, not when you craft it.

Also try and drink a smithing potion just before you improve the items, and an enchanting potion before you enchant them.

Make sure you use Grand/Black sould gems when enchanting as that gives the strongest enchantment.

Also all that real extra damage came from fortifying my archery. I get +41% archery on my gauntlets, helmet, a ring and necklace. Otherwise the damage is only about 200 or so. Also my archery skill is nearly 100 which also adds to it.

I've fortified a ring, neckless, clothes and gloves but it won't let me do any shoes or boots that I try. Evil or Very Mad I've got my main weapons up to 100 damage now. I have loads of black soul gems but it does not offer me the option to use them when enchanting, maybe this is because they are not full or because I don't have high enough enchanting.
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Post  Outlaw2x4 Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Big Dave wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:

I've fortified a ring, neckless, clothes and gloves but it won't let me do any shoes or boots that I try. Evil or Very Mad I've got my main weapons up to 100 damage now. I have loads of black soul gems but it does not offer me the option to use them when enchanting, maybe this is because they are not full or because I don't have high enough enchanting.

Your enchanting has to be at 100. Im confused about the boots, it worked for me. Possible a bug on my end. Also try drinking an enchanting potion just before making them to boost it even further. After that try and enchant your armor to improve the skill behind your weapons. It should boost damage a fair bit.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:29 am

Outlaw2x4 wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:

Your enchanting has to be at 100. Im confused about the boots, it worked for me. Possible a bug on my end. Also try drinking an enchanting potion just before making them to boost it even further. After that try and enchant your armor to improve the skill behind your weapons. It should boost damage a fair bit.

I solved the problem with filling the black gems so I will use them next time.
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Post  Outlaw2x4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 am

Got Early Access to The Old Republic on Friday. So long Skyrim....
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 am

Just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution which I loved and now onto Mass Effect 3!
    Rooq
    Rooq

Number of posts : 588

Post  Rooq Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 am

Am playing Mass Effect 3 currently!

Outstanding game so far, havent completed yet and dont think I am anywhere near completing it yet either but seen the uproar over the ending of it (luckly no spoiler reading so no idea just yet what totally happens) so be interesting to see how it ends!!

Loving it so far though.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:48 am

Someone told me there are several endings including one you can only access if you've done loads of the online multiplayer.
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Post  Outlaw2x4 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Big Dave wrote:Someone told me there are several endings including one you can only access if you've done loads of the online multiplayer.

Don't get your hopes up.
    Darkarius
    Darkarius

Number of posts : 40
    Location : Housewares section of S-MART. Shop smart, shop S-MART!!!
    Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post  Darkarius Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:14 am

treading the boards of an old classic. Dead Space. In a dark room by myself, I don't think i've been so on edge in a long time. Good game, few odd moments though. The zero gravity stuff is good too. having something jump you from any possible angle puts a nice twist on things.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Outlaw2x4 wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:Someone told me there are several endings including one you can only access if you've done loads of the online multiplayer.

Don't get your hopes up.

Yeah there all shit.

In the end not a great game, to much time spent tieing in the other two games and the endings were fairly wank.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 pm