SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+17
The Ayatollah
RIJ
Outlaw2x4
Shaun2J
Rooq
Murph
MarkFromGoldenplec
showstealer
Garibaldi
ThatChumpStain
'Dub
IOV
Mezzy
Hector_Nicols_Accordian
fernzy
The Chosen1
Clarkey
21 posters

Official Championship + below thread

showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Official Championship + below thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Championship + below thread

Post  showstealer Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:58 am

I was just going to post the same thing!

Apparently Campo has fallen out with Magilton.

Should be interesting, I would be pleased with the swap.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Number of posts : 588

Official Championship + below thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Championship + below thread

Post  Rooq Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:23 am

ShowStealer wrote:I was just going to post the same thing!

Apparently Campo has fallen out with Magilton.

Should be interesting, I would be pleased with the swap.

Yeah! another player who Magilton has fallen out with, if you get on the wrong side of him then you out of the door, sadly Magilton keeps falling out with our better players though! the dumb arse.

Campo will be a quality signing for Charlton! when he was playing for Ipswich he ran the midfield, was short of fitness but that was no surprise, sadly though looks like he wont get back to fitness at town.

JOY! how is Ambrose now? any good? or will he be another Miller, Kuqi, Wright and a dodgy resigning?
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:38 am

Ambrose is a strange one, quite lazy and doesn't get stuck in but is always involved in the build up of the goal. Overall the majority of the fans are against him, although this is starting to change as we realise we're going to be in this league for a while. He'll be a hard player to replace but Pardew is pretty good at spotting a decent midfielded, Zengh Zhi and Bailey spring to mind, shame we have no money though!

The Campo thing is a big surprise, I can't see it happening as I imagine he's earning good money and the board will refuse to match it. Ambrose will be all for it though, him and Holland always head off to the away end after the game and applaud the Ipswich fans, likewise they receive a good reception from them when their name is announced.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:47 am

ShowStealer wrote:Ambrose is a strange one, quite lazy and doesn't get stuck in but is always involved in the build up of the goal. Overall the majority of the fans are against him, although this is starting to change as we realise we're going to be in this league for a while. He'll be a hard player to replace but Pardew is pretty good at spotting a decent midfielded, Zengh Zhi and Bailey spring to mind, shame we have no money though!

The Campo thing is a big surprise, I can't see it happening as I imagine he's earning good money and the board will refuse to match it. Ambrose will be all for it though, him and Holland always head off to the away end after the game and applaud the Ipswich fans, likewise they receive a good reception from them when their name is announced.

Yeah sounds like Ambrose when he was at Ipswich, flashes of brillance mixed with lazyness, oh well, still sounds good and has age on his side, and he does love Ipswich... so wont be bad seeing him back.

Apparantly the Campo signing could happen today! it all comes from a bust up that Walters and Campo had after the swansea game, Campo hasnt played since, Walters has signed a new contract! so is easy to see who Magilton is backing.
    Wouldnt surprise me to see Holland finish his career at Ipswich, he never wanted to leave in the first place but had to due to our Finance troubles, and he still has a place in Ipswich also he owns a bar in town as well which he is seen very regularly at and is always chatting away to fans, he is one of footballs nice guys.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:07 pm

PARDEW OUT
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:04 am

Rarely I am speechless, but today Pardew has promised to play his strongest team from now on.

Shocked
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:21 am

Adi Boothroyd has been sacked my Watford! Shocked

Sign him up Charlton!! Very Happy
    The Chosen1
    The Chosen1

Number of posts : 108

Post  The Chosen1 Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:46 am

ShowStealer wrote:Rarely I am speechless, but today Pardew has promised to play his strongest team from now on.

Shocked
    Shouldn't he have already been doing that?
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:56 am

The Chosen1 wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:Rarely I am speechless, but today Pardew has promised to play his strongest team from now on.

Shocked
    Yeah, otherwise we would be in the trouble....

Evil or Very Mad
    The Chosen1
    The Chosen1

Number of posts : 108

Post  The Chosen1 Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:00 am

ShowStealer wrote:
    The Chosen1 wrote:

Shocked

Evil or Very Mad
    You need to resign 'The Herminator'. Wink
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:53 am

The Chosen1 wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:
    The Chosen1 wrote:

Shocked

Evil or Very Mad
    You need to resign 'The Herminator'. Wink

Apparantly Ipswich are trying to sign him!!

Yay, another ex-ipswich town player!!!! who next??? Alan Brazil? Terry Butcher??
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:13 am

David Norris... silly silly man.... very silly.

Ambrose signing on loan for Ipswich today and Hriedsson is apparantly on his way soon as well!!

Hmmm... Ipswich back to the future!!!!
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Rooq wrote:Ambrose signing on loan for Ipswich today
    What the fuck, how can Pardew justify this?! He's promised to bring in some more loan players yet has admitted that bringing in loan players was one of his failures of last season.

The guy is an idiot. Mad Evil or Very Mad
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:49 pm

Rooq wrote:David Norris... silly silly man.... very silly.

Couldnt he have been doing the Christian Cage signal?
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:25 pm

IOV wrote:
    Rooq wrote:David Norris... silly silly man.... very silly.

Couldnt he have been doing the Christian Cage signal?

Been easier but there you go!

Ipswich have fined him and Ipswich are also making a donation to charity and Norris has publically aplogised for it as well, very VERY silly thing to do, but I have to say im amazed the coverage it has got, its got more than the Goalie got for killing the 2 kids and the way he is being treated is if he was the one who killed the 2 kids!!!!
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:58 am

Sky Sports News wrote:Ex-Portugal international Paulo Sousa has been named Queens Park Rangers' new manager on a two-and-a-half-year deal.

The 38-year-old, who has no prior managerial experience, had been working for Portugal under the stewardship of former Manchester United man Carlos Queiroz.

Sousa called time on his playing career aged just 31 due to several serious injuries, although he retains an impressive CV having played for the likes of Benfica, Sporting, Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan and Parma.

Sousa succeeds Iain Dowie as the club's permanent manager after Gareth Ainsworth assumed caretaker control of first-team affairs in recent weeks.

Honour
    The R's new manager, who will keep Ainsworth within his backroom staff, has revealed it is an honour to take control of the ambitious Championship outfit.

"It is an honour to be part of this project. I have always wanted to work for a big club and I am very excited about the opportunity to work for QPR," he told the club's official website.

"I have great belief in my ideas and my coaching ability and I firmly believe I can achieve the objectives set by the management."

Sousa, who will be in charge for Saturday's game against Watford, has already pledged his new team will play positive attacking football.

Positive
    "I believe in playing positive, attacking football," he continued.

"To achieve positive results you have to maintain a focused outlook and my team will aim to do this, both for ourselves and for the fans.

"I am looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead."

Great player in his time but i dont know what sorta manager he's going to be scratch
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:05 am

IOV wrote:
    Sky Sports News wrote:Ex-Portugal international Paulo Sousa has been named Queens Park Rangers' new manager on a two-and-a-half-year deal.

The 38-year-old, who has no prior managerial experience, had been working for Portugal under the stewardship of former Manchester United man Carlos Queiroz.

Sousa called time on his playing career aged just 31 due to several serious injuries, although he retains an impressive CV having played for the likes of Benfica, Sporting, Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan and Parma.

Sousa succeeds Iain Dowie as the club's permanent manager after Gareth Ainsworth assumed caretaker control of first-team affairs in recent weeks.

Honour
    The R's new manager, who will keep Ainsworth within his backroom staff, has revealed it is an honour to take control of the ambitious Championship outfit.

"It is an honour to be part of this project. I have always wanted to work for a big club and I am very excited about the opportunity to work for QPR," he told the club's official website.

"I have great belief in my ideas and my coaching ability and I firmly believe I can achieve the objectives set by the management."

Sousa, who will be in charge for Saturday's game against Watford, has already pledged his new team will play positive attacking football.

Positive
    "I believe in playing positive, attacking football," he continued.

"To achieve positive results you have to maintain a focused outlook and my team will aim to do this, both for ourselves and for the fans.

"I am looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead."

Great player in his time but i dont know what sorta manager he's going to be scratch

All he will be is a yes man to Flavio! I think QPR where better off being poor than a rich playboys toy!
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian

Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Hector_Nicols_Accordian Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:15 am

Charlton doing well.

I will be the first to predict that their manager will be sacked in the next couple of days.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 pm

Your prediction was wrong Hector, he's left by mutual consent and therefore saved the club a lot of money. A classy move by the man.

But now we're back to square one, who to manage us now? Suspect

I will be sending my cv in on Monday. Smile
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian

Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Hector_Nicols_Accordian Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:01 pm

You should get Darren ferguson Smile
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:56 am

Good win for us yesterday, 4-1!!
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:23 am

Hector_Nicols_Accordian wrote:You should get Darren ferguson Smile
    Or big sam. Shocked
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:47 am

ShowStealer wrote:Your prediction was wrong Hector, he's left by mutual consent and therefore saved the club a lot of money. A classy move by the man.

But now we're back to square one, who to manage us now? Suspect

I will be sending my cv in on Monday. Smile

Not so classy!

Apparantly he has to be paid 1 million quid within 12 days due to it being written in his contract or something!

Guy is a twat to the end, I wouldnt want him at my club.

Curbs will be going Charltons way or Big Sam.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:41 am

That was reported in the sun, hopefully it's not true but it does worry me some what. Evil or Very Mad
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:32 pm

We are in a hell of a lot of trouble.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 pm

We lost to a team that we thrashed 2 weeks ago.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:16 am

You also lost to non-league Histon on Sunday! Very Happy

Charlton have loaned out Luke Varney, a player who always gives 100% and have replaced him with Deon Burton. Suspect Finances may be a lot worse than I realised and this is almost guaranteed to be due to Pardew's dismissal.

Hopefully the club can turn it around as we are currently in a relegation battle. I wouldn't be surprised if Parkinson gets the job.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:17 am

ShowStealer wrote:You also lost to non-league Histon on Sunday! Very Happy

Charlton have loaned out Luke Varney, a player who always gives 100% and have replaced him with Deon Burton. Suspect Finances may be a lot worse than I realised and this is almost guaranteed to be due to Pardew's dismissal.

Hopefully the club can turn it around as we are currently in a relegation battle. I wouldn't be surprised if Parkinson gets the job.

Rumours are its Curbishley!

He was offered the job at Ipswich but turned it down and said he was going back to Charlton!

That is the big rumour down here and even Alan Brazil mentioned it on Talksport also.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:18 am

I wish! Apparently he's turned us down. Sad
    Rooq
    Rooq

Post  Rooq Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 am

ShowStealer wrote:I wish! Apparently he's turned us down. Sad

Its in the papers again today that Ipswich have approached Curbs, they are a bit late in the day!!!!

Pretty sure he will be back at a club VERY soon and it will be with Charlton.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:07 pm