SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+19
Rooq
The Phenom
The Stig
IOV
Mtank325
Mr Torrie Wilson
NMS
Kun©
KabukiJoe
Bradshaw101
PeteRoe
Clarkey
Shane McMahon
DougFlair
ThatChumpStain
showstealer
Ultimo LJ
Dr Hellwig PhD
'Dub
23 posters

Spit it out, you like "gay" songs!

The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Spit it out, you like "gay" songs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spit it out, you like "gay" songs!

Post  The Stig Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:48 am

IOV wrote:
    IOV wrote:
    DougFlair wrote:
    Rooq wrote:
    DougFlair wrote:Is it wrong to enjoy listening to ABBA?

VERY! you big gay bear.
    You better be careful, before you "Take a chance on me" making you call an "SOS" to "Fernando" when I kick your genitals so hard that you sing like a "Dancing Queen"! "Does your Mother know" that "The name of the Game" is this "Super Trooper" is going to give you "Two for the price of One" when "The Winner Takes it All"?

Its a TRAGEDY Embarassed

I have just realised ABBA dont even sing tragedy its the BeeGess's isnt it?

Shows how much i know about gay music then Very Happy

Steps also covered it.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Number of posts : 588
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Spit it out, you like "gay" songs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spit it out, you like "gay" songs!

Post  Rooq Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:50 am

The Stig wrote:
    IOV wrote:
    IOV wrote:
    DougFlair wrote:
    Rooq wrote:
    DougFlair wrote:Is it wrong to enjoy listening to ABBA?

VERY! you big gay bear.
    You better be careful, before you "Take a chance on me" making you call an "SOS" to "Fernando" when I kick your genitals so hard that you sing like a "Dancing Queen"! "Does your Mother know" that "The name of the Game" is this "Super Trooper" is going to give you "Two for the price of One" when "The Winner Takes it All"?

Its a TRAGEDY Embarassed

I have just realised ABBA dont even sing tragedy its the BeeGess's isnt it?

Shows how much i know about gay music then Very Happy

Steps also covered it.

STEPS! dear god they where bad.....
    DougFlair
    DougFlair

Number of posts : 67

Post  DougFlair Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:
    Terry Silver wrote:
    DougFlair wrote:

I think I've lost the will to live.

I think anyone still reading DougFlair's posts at this point, if they're honest, had lost the will long ago.
    You know MTW, I can FEEL the love man, I can FEEL the LOVE!!!
    Shane McMahon
    Shane McMahon

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

Post  Shane McMahon Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Come on Doug, even Jesus wasn't this annoying.
    KabukiJoe
    KabukiJoe

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post  KabukiJoe Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:58 pm

He must have been pretty damn irritating, they didn't nail you to a cross by your hands and feet for being mildly bothersome. Not that I'm advocating that we take DougFlair out to some hill and nail him to a cross & leave him there. Honest.
    Clarkey
    Clarkey

Number of posts : 74

Post  Clarkey Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:45 am

We went out for our work's Chrimbo do on Saturday, leading from a meal to some bar along the lines of Wetherspoons come nightclub thing. The place was literally a 'chav' haven, with the sort of music that that entails, so we set out to see what was the worst song the DJ could possibly have (other than what he was already playing obviously) and get it played. Resulted in about half an hour of 'no', 'what is that', and 'erm, I have Rhianna', but somehow in the end we managed to coax him into digging out some Cliff Richard stuff he had (that he said he had because he had been DJing at a wedding earlier...likely story). So in the end we got the place throwing shapes to 'Wired For Sound'.
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  PeteRoe Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:24 pm

I love Girls Aloud.

Seriously.
    Bradshaw101
    Bradshaw101

Number of posts : 163
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  Bradshaw101 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Not so much "gay" as "pedophilic" this one:

KabukiJoe
    KabukiJoe

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post  KabukiJoe Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Did Gary Glitter write that song per chance? Wink
    Kun©

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post  Kun© Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:12 am

Cool.
    NMS
    NMS

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  NMS Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Kun wrote:

Cool.

LMFAOOO RICKROLL'D Shocked
    Mr Torrie Wilson
    Mr Torrie Wilson

Number of posts : 302
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post  Mr Torrie Wilson Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 am

Smash, always at the forefront of internet meme culture. Coming soon to the board:

• All your base are belong to us.
    • Chuck Norris.
    • Star Wars Kid.
    Mtank325
    Mtank325

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post  Mtank325 Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:30 pm

I just thought of two Moody Blues' songs I like: "In Your Wildest Dreams" and "I Know You're Out There Somewhere."
    MK
    MK

Number of posts : 622
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  MK Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:15 pm

All of these gay songs are doing nothing for the furthering of our culture. Believe me, there are plenty of gays who listen to these types of songs. I, however, do not. Please don't lump us all into one big group o' gays.
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Shaun didnt mean pink t-shirts and daisy duke shorts gay he meant.....well I'll let him explain it himself

Shaunj4 wrote:Not gay as in what IOV was thinking but cheesy and corny stuff.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 pm

MK wrote:All of these gay songs are doing nothing for the furthering of our culture. Believe me, there are plenty of gays who listen to these types of songs. I, however, do not. Please don't lump us all into one big group o' gays.

Why not? Stereotyping is one of the things Smash does best.

Until someone complains.
    MK
    MK

Post  MK Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:47 pm

The Stig wrote:
    MK wrote:All of these gay songs are doing nothing for the furthering of our culture. Believe me, there are plenty of gays who listen to these types of songs. I, however, do not. Please don't lump us all into one big group o' gays.

Until someone complains.

Good point. I've been away for a few years. I need to start getting back into the Smash mindset.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:47 pm

MK wrote:
    The Stig wrote:

Until someone complains.

Good point. I've been away for a few years. I need to start getting back into the Smash mindset.

Or alternatively....go away again?
    MK
    MK

Post  MK Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:18 pm

The Stig wrote:
    MK wrote:
    The Stig wrote:

Until someone complains.

Who are you? I have no recollection of you ever being on Smash, unless it was within the last two years or so...
    The Phenom
    The Phenom

Number of posts : 238

Post  The Phenom Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:46 pm

And Pandora's Box has been opened again...
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:58 am

MK wrote:
    The Stig wrote:
    MK wrote:
    The Stig wrote:

Until someone complains.

Who are you? I have no recollection of you ever being on Smash, unless it was within the last two years or so...

Je suis le Stig.
    Rooq
    Rooq

Number of posts : 588

Post  Rooq Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:37 am

IOV wrote:Shaun didnt mean pink t-shirts and daisy duke shorts gay he meant.....well I'll let him explain it himself

Shaunj4 wrote:Not gay as in what IOV was thinking but cheesy and corny stuff.

Yep yep!!

I wouldnt let it offend you MK, is just a figure of speech, not having a go at gay peeps at all, amount of times ive heard people go near me "oh thats so gay!" shouldnt let it bother you.
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030

Post  Shaun2J Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:13 am

Rooq hit the nail on the head, it's not meant to offend anyone.
    I stated in the first post that the terms corny, cheesy and such is what should be posted in this thread.

Revive this thread a bit with these songs:

MK
    MK

Post  MK Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 pm

I was very much kidding. Make all the gay jokes you want. I've probably heard them all.

MarkFromGoldenplec
    MarkFromGoldenplec

Number of posts : 132

Post  MarkFromGoldenplec Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:08 pm

The Stig wrote:
    MK wrote:
    The Stig wrote:

Until someone complains.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

How did I miss this. Stig = Ratings.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:31 am

Just watched that American Idol thing to see if it was better than the X Factor shite we get over here.

Nope, still look constipated when they hit high notes, no flow in their singing whatsoever, plus 3 bum notes per 6 bars.
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030

Post  Shaun2J Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 pm

I kinda like this Embarassed
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:59 pm

The thing about tryinmg the less mainstream/high-profile sitcoms is that they try SOOOOOOO hard to be noticed.

Courtesy of How I Met Your Mother:

The Robin Sparkles "Classic"

I challenge anyone to find something camper than that....

Note: for some reason, no matter what I try, the browser just hangs when going to load the embedded videos (just mine, al the others are fine), so I'll just stick the links on here.

Last edited by Garibaldi on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:01 am; edited 3 times in total
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 pm