SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+5
IOV
'Dub
The Stig
Big Dave
Garibaldi
9 posters

The Chr1s Conundrum - split from the "Mic Check" thread

chr1s
    chr1s

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

The Chr1s Conundrum - split from the "Mic Check" thread Empty The Chr1s Conundrum - split from the "Mic Check" thread

Post  chr1s Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:Host: Two extra mods. Smash Awards 08. Chr1s rejoining.

Contestant: Um, things that are unnecessary?

Host: Correct!

What's everyones beef with me around here??
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

The Chr1s Conundrum - split from the "Mic Check" thread Empty Re: The Chr1s Conundrum - split from the "Mic Check" thread

Post  IOV Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:57 pm

chr1s wrote:
    Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:Host: Two extra mods. Smash Awards 08. Chr1s rejoining.

Contestant: Um, things that are unnecessary?

Host: Correct!

What's everyones beef with me around here??

The fact that you say "beef"
    chr1s
    chr1s

The Chr1s Conundrum - split from the "Mic Check" thread Empty Re: The Chr1s Conundrum - split from the "Mic Check" thread

Post  chr1s Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Thats weird considering thats the first time I said that here and everyone seems to have a problem with me before that!!
    MarkFromGoldenplec
    MarkFromGoldenplec

Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  MarkFromGoldenplec Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 pm

What about that time you asked Doug "Where is the beef?"

That was just insensitive.
    chr1s
    chr1s

Post  chr1s Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Er? What now?
    MarkFromGoldenplec
    MarkFromGoldenplec

Post  MarkFromGoldenplec Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:58 am

chr1s wrote:Er? What now?

Or when you said that Japanese beef wasnt competitively priced so domestic beef dominated the market.

That was just childish.
    chr1s
    chr1s

Post  chr1s Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 pm

ah yes I remember that good times indeed.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:30 am

I thought it was becasue he's a non-entity cunt.
    chr1s
    chr1s

Post  chr1s Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Big Dave wrote:I thought it was becasue he's a non-entity cunt.

I believe its spelt because not becasue, oh yea new low, even for me!!
    MarkFromGoldenplec
    MarkFromGoldenplec

Post  MarkFromGoldenplec Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:11 pm

chr1s wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:I thought it was becasue he's a non-entity cunt.

I believe its spelt because not becasue, oh yea new low, even for me!!

Who are you talking to? scratch
    chr1s
    chr1s

Post  chr1s Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:21 pm

The millions and millions of my adoring fans....
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Garibaldi Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:36 am

God looked at the forum...and he saw it was good...all except for that damn annoyinghargument brewing in the "Mic Check" thread .

So God said let there be a split...and there was a split...and the split was good!

btw I am God Wink

Carry on in here, gentlemen
    'Dub
    'Dub
    The Final Cylon

Number of posts : 350

Post  'Dub Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 am

Aaah I remember the days when a bit of light hearted fun like this could go without being split... now it's deemed an argument and lost in the asylum forever.

I consider it prejudice, ch1s. Sue them. All of them.
    chr1s
    chr1s

Post  chr1s Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:58 am

'Dub wrote:Aaah I remember the days when a bit of light hearted fun like this could go without being split... now it's deemed an argument and lost in the asylum forever.

I couldn't agree with you more.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705

Post  The Stig Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:32 am

chr1s wrote:
    'Dub wrote:Aaah I remember the days when a bit of light hearted fun like this could go without being split... now it's deemed an argument and lost in the asylum forever.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Are you and 'Dub a clique?
    Mr Torrie Wilson
    Mr Torrie Wilson

Number of posts : 302
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post  Mr Torrie Wilson Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:42 am

Actually my remark was more aimed at the addition of extra moderators that I don't personally think we need and the plans for running the Smash awards for 2008 on the grounds that I can't remember the first 1/3 of the year, smash was down for the next 1/3 and other than it getting started up again, very little of note happened in the final 1/3. The inclusion of a dig at chr1s was simply to satisfy the comedic rule of three. I don't really have strong feelings one way or another about chr1s as a poster.

Because he is a non-entity cunt.

Obviously.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:38 pm

My main priority with separating things was to ensure that the real purpose of that thread wasn't lost. If we want any new members to join, then traditionally they check the top section and threads like that to get a feel for the place - if they see something like that then they're likely to be less than enamoured.

Plus I could aslo see an "everyone v Chr1s" situation brewing and thought that I't be best to move that aside. There's general ribbing between 1 or 2 members, but across the forum every post against him seemed to be from someone different. When you start with "Nonentity cunt" that early in something like this, then it's not far from seriously escalating.

For the record, welcome back Chr1s.

And the Mods thing I shall address elsewhere.
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Garibaldi wrote:My main priority with separating things was to ensure that the real purpose of that thread wasn't lost. If we want any new members to join, then traditionally they check the top section and threads like that to get a feel for the place - if they see something like that then they're likely to be less than enamoured.

Plus I could aslo see an "everyone v Chr1s" situation brewing and thought that I't be best to move that aside. There's general ribbing between 1 or 2 members, but across the forum every post against him seemed to be from someone different. When you start with "Nonentity cunt" that early in something like this, then it's not far from seriously escalating.

For the record, welcome back Chr1s.

And the Mods thing I shall address elsewhere.

Gotta love Big Dave Very Happy
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:30 pm

You certainly do.
    chr1s
    chr1s

Post  chr1s Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Yea why is everyone against me here? Since I've came back I haven't bothered anyone, surely we're all allowed to start over?
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705

Post  The Stig Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Garibaldi wrote:Plus I could aslo see an "everyone v Chr1s" situation brewing

I was on the side of Chr1s.
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:19 pm

No one is against you we were just making fun of you and not even in a funny way looking back it was kinda shit like when i said no one liked you cos you said beef and then Mark went of on a tangent about beef and wait that was pretty much it wasnt it? Well fuck up then and quit milking it!

As far as i can see no one has a problem with you apart from Large David you arent on his radar im afraid hence the non-entity cunt line
    chr1s
    chr1s

Post  chr1s Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:32 pm

The Stig wrote:

You legend, you wanna form a clique? Wink
    'Dub
    'Dub
    The Final Cylon

Number of posts : 350

Post  'Dub Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:34 pm

The Stig wrote:

Chris is awesome!

*clap clap, clap clap clap*

Chris is awesome!

*clap clap, clap clap*
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:13 am

You're such a mark Very Happy
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:27 am

chr1s wrote:Yea why is everyone against me here? Since I've came back I haven't bothered anyone, surely we're all allowed to start over?
    We have started over and you a now a noob, hence the abuse.

P.S. FUCK YOU! Mad
    chr1s
    chr1s

Post  chr1s Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 am

ShowStealer wrote:
    chr1s wrote:Yea why is everyone against me here? Since I've came back I haven't bothered anyone, surely we're all allowed to start over?

P.S. FUCK YOU! Mad

Oh whatever, go steal a shoe!!
    Mr Torrie Wilson
    Mr Torrie Wilson

Number of posts : 302
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post  Mr Torrie Wilson Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:10 am

I think you're thinking of Buddhism.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:

I think you're thinking of Buddhism.

He he. As a Buddhist that made me laugh Smile
    MarkFromGoldenplec
    MarkFromGoldenplec

Post  MarkFromGoldenplec Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:23 pm

chr1s wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:

P.S. FUCK YOU! Mad

Oh whatever, go steal a shoe!!

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa WHOA!

WHOA!

Dont cross a line you cant uncross.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 2:34 pm