SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+10
KJ
Uptown Llama of Doom
'Dub
DX-Superkick
IOV
Shaun2J
Garibaldi
Lex
showstealer
The Ayatollah
14 posters

The New Chris Jericho

Smoke Daddy
    Smoke Daddy

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

The New Chris Jericho - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Chris Jericho

Post  Smoke Daddy Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:07 pm

I have never seen him fuck it up at all.

I just think WWE is letting up a bit on the whole high flying moves bit. I mean Im sure if London were ever on TV he would be allowed to do it now...well the 450 at least. Sydel has claim to the SSP now which sure sucks for London. At least Sydel is an awesome talent and could possibly be ECW Champion some day or hell, lets go a step above that, he could be Intercontinental Champion someday.

Anyways I am currently loving the New Chris Jericho. He is just the right type of twisted heel that WWE has been missing. He brings a nice demented edge to WWE that I have not really seen for awhile and am very welcome for it. His new attire was a shock at first but why the hell not? It has grown on me and it does not look horrible. I think it may be because a lot of the smaller guys are wearing long tights or pants now so to avoid being seen as a smaller guy he made the switch...or maybe he just wanted to wear tights, how the hell should I know right?
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  PeteRoe Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:17 pm

London has not fucked the SSP up but Juvi Guerrera left London with a nasty injury on the face.

So he has been dead unlucky really.
    zhukov
    zhukov

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

Post  zhukov Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:29 am

from what I have seen his new heel persona has been MONEY

I like how they subtly built it up and then he just announced the new persona

makes a change from just giving him a standard heel turn which they always used to do
    KJ
    KJ

Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post  KJ Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:39 am

It was also good to see Cade get the clean pin on HBK on RAW. This means that HBK can feud with Cade for a few weeks, prolonging the Jericho feud and keeping the fans interested.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:59 pm