SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

2 posters

Hardy Boys FAIL #236236242

Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Hardy Boys FAIL #236236242 Empty Hardy Boys FAIL #236236242

Post  Shaun2J Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 am

Following his arrest Saturday in North Carolina for driving while intoxicated, Matt Hardy has been released from his contract with TNA Wrestling.

In a statement released to TMZ.com, an unnamed TNA spokesperson stated, "TNA today released Impact Wrestling star Matt Hardy from its roster. Hardy was already under suspension from the company."

According to sources within TNA, plans were in place for Matt and Jeff Hardy to return to television in October. Jeff's status with the company remains unchanged since TNA will be releasing a slew of merchandise in the fall bearing his name including a video title.

Hardy joined TNA last January after being released by WWE in October 2010 following a series of events that caused him to be sent home from a company tour of Europe. Hardy walked out of a SmackDown live event on September 5, 2010 after officials voiced concern over his condition. During the subsequent weekend's European tour, Hardy's condition caused the organization to act. When the story broke online, Hardy responded with a rambling video claiming it was untrue because he was still in Europe. WWE, however, confirmed to NewsDay.com on September 12, 2010 that he had been sent home. He never wrestled for the organization again and was released from his contract a few weeks later.

Hardy stated last week on Twitter that his time away from the ring has been a blessing in disguise as it allowed him to completely clean up his life. He added Friday, "It's time for me to get back to a healthy, happy place, the transformation his now started for me, for us-(New Chapter Will begin new)"

Rolling Eyes What a dick...both of them.
    Shaun2J

Hardy Boys FAIL #236236242 Empty Re: Hardy Boys FAIL #236236242

Post  Shaun2J Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:34 am

- In other Matt Hardy craziness, a fan wrote to him on YouTube that he hopes the wreck is a wake-up call to Hardy and his friends. Matt replied with the following:

"When the side windows glass smashed into my face, arms, & neck, some of the blood that did felt almost angelic. I went from being afraid to die to feeling like I was almost being reborn with some sort of an ABSOLUTE PURE LIFE-FORCE. It was the most amazing thing I've every experience, I felt like I'd just received the blood of an angel flowing inside me-I know this sounds crazy! Due to these, I only have urges to help people. And miraculously, all my vices are gone.

Amen Friends,

MATTHEW"

- Several fans have sent a link to the following Matt Hardy mugshot photo, which appears to be legitimate. Twitter user Smilezd claims that he has a friend who works in the North Carolina sheriff's department where Hardy was arrested. Here's the photo:

Hardy Boys FAIL #236236242 Hardymugshot

Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:46 am

More madness

- TMZ reports today that Matt Hardy has been rushed to the hospital after falling at home. Here's their report:

"Troubled wrestling star Matt Hardy was rushed to an emergency room in North Carolina this morning after falling down in his home ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Matt tell us ... the ex-TNA star hadn't been feeling well ... but it's unclear as to what caused Matt to fall down.

So far, the extent of his injuries are unknown -- but a family member tells us Hardy is expected to be released from the hospital tomorrow.

It's been a rough month for Hardy -- as TMZ first reported, he was arrested on suspicion of DWI last weekend and was subsequently fired from his gig at TNA wrestling."
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 am

Any idea what brought this one? I guess having a brother like Jeff makes someone appear more normal than they really are but then again I thought Benoit was pretty grounded. Perhaps all wrestlers are fucked?
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 am

This guy is rambling on and on and on...

He's fucked, doesn't even notice it.

Nice make-up I guess...
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Matt was arrested once again...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 am