SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+19
Ultimo LJ
Smoke Daddy
Big Dave
Inno
Linux
Xander
Benz21
The Phenom
The Stig
Mr Torrie Wilson
showstealer
KabukiJoe
brother of destruction
'Dub
MK
RVDSucka
Garibaldi
Outlaw2x4
Shaun2J
23 posters

Is this still where the cool kids hang out?

Ultimo LJ
    Ultimo LJ

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Is this still where the cool kids hang out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this still where the cool kids hang out?

Post  Ultimo LJ Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Wow, it's absurd to think how long we've all been grouped up together on the internet for now, it's actually staggering. Lovely as well like, as just logging back on here and seeing familiar names genuinely gave me a feeling of nostalgia.

EDIT: Also, as every day passes I get more and more suspicious that Mr Torrie Wilson must work in comedy, surely?
    Shane McMahon
    Shane McMahon

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

Is this still where the cool kids hang out? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this still where the cool kids hang out?

Post  Shane McMahon Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 am

Ultimo LJ wrote:Wow, it's absurd to think how long we've all been grouped up together on the internet for now, it's actually staggering. Lovely as well like, as just logging back on here and seeing familiar names genuinely gave me a feeling of nostalgia.

Yes, I have spent 9 years of my online life with you guys.

I consider all of you as brothers. I mean, I wouldn't invite you to my children's wedding, go for a drink with you or even acknowledge knowing any of you if we met in person, but you are all my brothers.
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Terry Silver wrote:
    Ultimo LJ wrote:Wow, it's absurd to think how long we've all been grouped up together on the internet for now, it's actually staggering. Lovely as well like, as just logging back on here and seeing familiar names genuinely gave me a feeling of nostalgia.

Yes, I have spent 9 years of my online life with you guys.

I consider all of you as brothers. I mean, I wouldn't invite you to my children's wedding, go for a drink with you or even acknowledge knowing any of you if we met in person, but you are all my brothers.

What about your grandchildrens wedding?
    warriorfan
    warriorfan

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-04-11

Post  warriorfan Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Wow this is quite interesting. I always wondered what happened to that wrestling place Smile
    RVDSucka
    RVDSucka

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-12-28

Post  RVDSucka Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:55 am

Hello? You guys still alive? Hello?? Anybody here?
    Mtank325
    Mtank325

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post  Mtank325 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 pm

RVDSucka wrote:Hello? You guys still alive? Hello?? Anybody here?

Hey you, where were you for the fantasy football invitation! We had to let in strangers! Strangers!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:12 pm