SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

5 posters

Top star suspended

Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Top star suspended Empty Top star suspended

Post  Shaun2J Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 am

In accordance with WWE's Wellness Program, effective Wednesday, September 2, Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio) is suspended for 30 days for a violation of the company’s policy.

Source: WWE.com

Suprised they suspended a big name.
    Dr Hellwig PhD
    Dr Hellwig PhD

Number of posts : 217
    Location : Perpetually moving through shitholes. Or Polmont and Croy as they are otherwise known
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

Top star suspended Empty Re: Top star suspended

Post  Dr Hellwig PhD Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 am

Shaun2J wrote:
    In accordance with WWE's Wellness Program, effective Wednesday, September 2, Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio) is suspended for 30 days for a violation of the company’s policy.

Source: WWE.com

Suprised they suspended a big name.

I'm surprised he lasted this long... there's no way he can be naturally built the way he is at his height...

Ironic really that Ziggler will probably get the IC belt since he was the last one to take a Wellness hit and looked to be on his way out of the company as a result.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Garibaldi Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 am

Wasn't he one of those hiot in the 10 man aftermath of the Benoit investigation? If so then Smackdown's upper card is skating thin ice a little now given Hardy's 2 strike status as well.

Does anyone know if the rumoured "lifetime" of a strike was brought in - so they counted for a few years and then wiped from the record?
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 707

Post  The Stig Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:24 am

Garibaldi wrote:Wasn't he one of those hiot in the 10 man aftermath of the Benoit investigation? If so then Smackdown's upper card is skating thin ice a little now given Hardy's 2 strike status as well.

Jeff's left the company now, so Smackdown's main event now consists entirely of Punk, Undertaker, Jericho, and possibly Kane.
    Screwjob97
    Screwjob97

Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

Post  Screwjob97 Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:50 am

The Stig wrote:
    Garibaldi wrote:Wasn't he one of those hiot in the 10 man aftermath of the Benoit investigation? If so then Smackdown's upper card is skating thin ice a little now given Hardy's 2 strike status as well.

Jeff's left the company now, so Smackdown's main event now consists entirely of Punk, Undertaker, Jericho, and possibly Kane.

Why did Jeff leave?
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 707

Post  The Stig Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:13 am

Screwjob97 wrote:
    The Stig wrote:

Why did Jeff leave?

He's taking a break to focus on other projects such as his band, and a possible reality TV show. It's similar to what Jericho did in 2005 when he took a 2 year break.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:49 pm

The Stig wrote:
    Screwjob97 wrote:
    The Stig wrote:

Why did Jeff leave?

He's taking a break to focus on other projects such as his band, and a possible reality TV show. It's similar to what Jericho did in 2005 when he took a 2 year break.

First I'd heard of that one. Explains his latest short reign I suppose.

I'd add Morrison and Matt to that upper card now, and I'm expecting Edge to get rushed back as usual.

Edit: I take it that means Punk wins tonight's cage match then?
    Screwjob97
    Screwjob97

Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

Post  Screwjob97 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Garibaldi wrote:
    The Stig wrote:
    Screwjob97 wrote:
    The Stig wrote:

Why did Jeff leave?

First I'd heard of that one. Explains his latest short reign I suppose.

I'd add Morrison and Matt to that upper card now, and I'm expecting Edge to get rushed back as usual.

Edit: I take it that means Punk wins tonight's cage match then?

I think so, dude. But what is better is Drew McIntyre is on tonight's show. DAMN! Can't fucking wait and oh shit spoiled it! Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:37 pm