SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

4 posters

Chris Jericho - Women's Champion?

Ram Jam

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Chris Jericho - Women's Champion? Empty Chris Jericho - Women's Champion?

Post  Ram Jam Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:36 pm

At last night's WWE Smackdown house show event in Hershey, PA, Chris Jericho was not wearing the WWE Intercontinental Title to the ring as usual, instead he was hiding the belt. This is because he was carrying the WWE Women's Title to the ring, with some carefully placed electrical tape on the title.

Apparently, Jericho forgot the WWE Intercontinental Title at his hotel, forgetting to pack it when he left for the show. There is no heat on Jericho for the mistake, but he did take some ribbing from the guys that worked the show last night.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

Lol, Jericho is awesome.
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Chris Jericho - Women's Champion? Empty Re: Chris Jericho - Women's Champion?

Post  IOV Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:06 pm

How does this make him awesome?

An idiot for forgeting the main prop that he needs for his job yes, but awesome? I just cant see it

Fire the forgetfull fucker and give the belt to Masters and build to Masters v Batista at Mania, IC v WWE title. Batista passes the torch ofcourse
    Ram Jam

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post  Ram Jam Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Well, excuse me for having a sense of humor.
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Request denied
    Sweatsock
    Sweatsock

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Sweatsock Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 am

Jericho has done this before with the IC belt. I remember a picture of him appearing in Powerslam magazine wearing the light-heavyweight belt at an MSG house show because he forgot his IC belt.
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  PeteRoe Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 am

Ram Jam wrote:Well, excuse me for having a sense of humor.

I think he was playing fella.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:52 pm