SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

4 posters

Former WWE Superstar becomes a....WWE Superstar

Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Former WWE Superstar becomes a....WWE Superstar Empty Former WWE Superstar becomes a....WWE Superstar

Post  Shaun2J Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:32 pm

CHRIS MASTERS RETURNING TO WWE, FULL DETAILS
    by Mike Johnson @ 2009-06-04 13:51:23

As I broke exclusively last night on my PWInsider.com Elite Audio Hotline, World Wrestling Entertainment has signed Chris Mordetzky, professionally known as Chris Masters to return to the company.

Masters, who had a long talk with Vince McMahon (one source told me they had a one hour meeting) at the WWE TV Tapings last week in Los Angeles began canceling planned bookings yesterday, telling promoters he would be returning imminently to WWE television. Masters had been a regular visitor at the LA tapings for some time.

As I noted on my Hotline, Masters could end up being a test case for WWE going forward. He was released in November 2007 following his second WWE Wellness Policy suspension. Should he be suspended during this new run, we'll know how suspensions from previous WWE contractual agreements would stand if/when a talent is signed to a new deal following a period where they are not employed by the company.

During his first run, Masters, a regular on the Raw roster, only appeared in one PPV main event, the New Year's Revolution Elimination Chamber in Albany, NY in 2007, won by then-WWE champion John Cena.

There is no word as to when he is set to return to television.

I'm waiting for the next joke HHH breaks...
    Mr Torrie Wilson
    Mr Torrie Wilson

Number of posts : 302
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

Former WWE Superstar becomes a....WWE Superstar Empty Re: Former WWE Superstar becomes a....WWE Superstar

Post  Mr Torrie Wilson Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:07 pm

A few years ago if you told me that they'd be rehiring Chris Masters the same week as they fire Ken Kennedy well... actually, that sounds about right.
    zhukov
    zhukov

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

Former WWE Superstar becomes a....WWE Superstar Empty Re: Former WWE Superstar becomes a....WWE Superstar

Post  zhukov Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:19 pm

I have got no problem with Chris Masters, he was quite useful in his 05/06 Raw run, was pretty good in the various tag matches he was put in, and (the Masterlock at least) was over, can't say I am at all surprised he is coming back
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Number of posts : 664
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  Outlaw2x4 Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:56 am

He's way smaller now too. Saw him last year.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:49 am