SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

4 posters

***Offical Extreme Rules PPV Thread****

Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

***Offical Extreme Rules PPV Thread**** Empty ***Offical Extreme Rules PPV Thread****

Post  Garibaldi Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Ok then,

Given this is a UK freebie, lets see again if we can recreate the old Smash "live PPV posting" tradition.

Anyone up for this one? If rumours are correct this is Batista's last week with the company - a retirement that's been hinted at for a while but which shafting him over the next film in favour of HHH has accelerated.

Last edited by Garibaldi on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

***Offical Extreme Rules PPV Thread**** Empty Re: ***Offical Extreme Rules PPV Thread****

Post  Garibaldi Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:05 pm

HHH as opener...interesting!

Or not...maybe the recent injury was worse than they'd let on!
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

***Offical Extreme Rules PPV Thread**** Empty Re: ***Offical Extreme Rules PPV Thread****

Post  Garibaldi Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Damnit, once again my predictomania sufers because I can never remember which is Sahd and which is JTG - bloody mental block
    potato jack
    potato jack

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post  potato jack Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Surprised at the orton vs swagger result
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705

Post  The Stig Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Garibaldi wrote:Damnit, once again my predictomania sufers because I can never remember which is Sahd and which is JTG - bloody mental block

You are so fucking racist. Evil or Very Mad
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 am

Garibaldi wrote:Damnit, once again my predictomania sufers because I can never remember which is Sahd and which is JTG - bloody mental block
    I guess they all look the same to you. Evil or Very Mad
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:34 am

Nah, that's lower division football clubs - all merged into one...

It just goers back to that very first PPV with Cryme Time, when someone actually went onto predictmiania and said "you do realise that shad...". I was one of the half a dozen who hed them the wrong way around and it's created one of those "don't think about elephants" moments. Every time I try to think about the team I find myself going "was he the big guy or have I remembered that wrong again???"

Same thing led to me getting two supervsors names mixed up for about two months a few years back - I did it once, got stuck consciously thinking about it every time I spoke to one.

Doesn't help I haven't seen smackdown properly in about 2 years.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 am

Finally watching the main event after my insomnia finally ended last night during the Diva match...

Love the way Striker pronounced the "Herculean effort" Cena was going to need - made it sound less like he'd need a major show of strength, more like he needed to grow a tiny moustache, become Belgian and solve a murder on the Orient Express...

Different way of ending the match, tho...full martks for trying something different
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705

Post  The Stig Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 am

Garibaldi wrote:Doesn't help I haven't seen smackdown properly in about 2 years.

They were on Raw until a little over a year ago. Razz
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 pm

The Stig wrote:
    Garibaldi wrote:Doesn't help I haven't seen smackdown properly in about 2 years.

They were on Raw until a little over a year ago. Razz

I'd got over the block then, pretty much, then they switched show and I regressed... Sad
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Sky + it and it was merely background music whilst I did some DIY, could get in to it and have no idea who won the Shad V JTG match.

Apologies for the poor review. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:40 am