SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!


    First thread of 2010

    Share
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    First thread of 2010

    Post  The Stig on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 pm

    And I made it. Very Happy
    avatar
    Outlaw2x4

    Number of posts : 664
    Location : Eire
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  Outlaw2x4 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:27 pm

    cheers
    avatar
    Xander

    Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  Xander on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:40 pm

    still more then 5 hours till 2010 here
    avatar
    MK

    Number of posts : 622
    Age : 29
    Location : Minneapolis
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  MK on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:16 pm

    Xander wrote:still more then 5 hours till 2010 here

    Yea, three more for us here. I'll just pretend this thread wasn't made. Which is how I feel about all of Stig's threads.
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  The Stig on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:22 pm

    MK wrote:
    Xander wrote:still more then 5 hours till 2010 here

    Yea, three more for us here. I'll just pretend this thread wasn't made. Which is how I feel about all of Stig's threads.

    That's how I feel when I read your posts. I don't even click the threads. Sleep
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  showstealer on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 pm

    Well done The Stig! cheers

    Sadly I think too many of us were out enjoying ourselves instead of giving you competition but well done none the less.
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  The Stig on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:25 am

    ShowStealer wrote:Well done The Stig! cheers

    Sadly I think too many of us were out enjoying ourselves instead of giving you competition but well done none the less.

    What's the point of going out? It's just another day.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  showstealer on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:09 am

    The Stig wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:Well done The Stig! cheers

    Sadly I think too many of us were out enjoying ourselves instead of giving you competition but well done none the less.

    What's the point of going out? It's just another day.
    I agree with the second part, but to answer your question, there's a whole world out there to explore!
    avatar
    MK

    Number of posts : 622
    Age : 29
    Location : Minneapolis
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  MK on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:17 am

    ShowStealer wrote:
    The Stig wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:Well done The Stig! cheers

    Sadly I think too many of us were out enjoying ourselves instead of giving you competition but well done none the less.

    What's the point of going out? It's just another day.
    I agree with the second part, but to answer your question, there's a whole world out there to explore!

    Nah, he was happy drinking at home watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force by himself, ringing in the new year with all his closest friends.
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  The Stig on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:40 am

    MK wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:
    The Stig wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:Well done The Stig! cheers

    Sadly I think too many of us were out enjoying ourselves instead of giving you competition but well done none the less.

    What's the point of going out? It's just another day.
    I agree with the second part, but to answer your question, there's a whole world out there to explore!

    Nah, he was happy drinking at home watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force by himself, ringing in the new year with all his closest friends.

    Sleep
    avatar
    Shane McMahon

    Number of posts : 352
    Age : 47
    Location : New York
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  Shane McMahon on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:51 am

    Careful Stig, we used to have a guy called Banzai who was often online during the New Year and proud to say he was.

    Anyway, carry on, whoever you are.

    Sponsored content

    Re: First thread of 2010

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:39 am