SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

5 posters

The 15 Superstar Shakeup!!

IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

The 15 Superstar Shakeup!! Empty The 15 Superstar Shakeup!!

Post  IOV Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 am

Due to an unbreakable contract made by Donald Trump last week each show has gotten five new wrstlers. Smackdown looks to be the clear winner on paper but you never know how things will work out

RAW- Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, Alicia Fox and Gail Kim

Smackdown- Matt Hardy, Finlay, David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd and Natalya

ECW- Shelton Benjamin, Goldust, William Regal, Brie and Nikki Bella
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

The 15 Superstar Shakeup!! Empty Re: The 15 Superstar Shakeup!!

Post  Garibaldi Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:42 am

So they weren't that happy with the draft results then...

Seriously, my guess is that they wanted toime to evaluate Bourne's health, the success of the Hart Dynasty gimmick and to distance Jeff from the feud with Matt again. Give it 6 months and Matt will come to Jeff's aid in a beat-down and we'll have the Hardys again now.

Feel slightly sorry for Shelton in all this. His spot on the verge of the main challengers got taken by Morrison, and now he's been dumped down to the minors again. Can only hope this leads to some Shelton v Christian title feud down the line, as the two of them could seriously manage some great matches together.

BTW, doesanyone know what level the ECW title stands at in the WWE grand slam picture, because last I saw both Christian and Regal (along with Carltio and Golddust IIRC) were just a world title from managing it.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 am

They should of left ECW alone, although Goldust & the (soon to be released) Bella Twins may be a good addition. Also it may be the right time to promote Swagger.

Not happy about anyone being added to Smackdown, especially as Shelton has gone. They should of given them Bourne. Can't see the tag team having much of an affect after what happened at the Bash.

Raw has done alright IMO, Swagger & Henry will be decent additions to the US title picture, infact that title is practically made for Swagger. Also good to have some proper females wrestlers on their book.

ECW silver title = mid-card.

Now, in kayfabe try and explain how the owner of Raw was able to move wrestles about in other brands. scratch
    Screwjob97
    Screwjob97

Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

Post  Screwjob97 Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 pm

With Swagger, Bourne and Heart Dynasty gone, who is lft to watch on ECW. Christian, Shelton and possibly Dreamer. I have never rated the "new" ECW and why because it is not E-C-W.

Like everyone else, I to feel sorry for Shelton, once again used as a mid-carder to compete for another midcard title.

The Heart Dynasty may be decent to see on Smackdown! I think that this should, if they can get over still, get them in the Tag Title hunt.

ShowStealer, you right (again), the US Title was made for Swagger and why was Donald Trumph allowed to move wrestlers, excuse me, Superstars, around on other brands (gasp).scratch
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  PeteRoe Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:01 am

They could explain that all the general managers met to fine tune their rosters?

Just an idea. I watched the promo from Vince on Monday night but he didnt really explain it all that well. Could also explain that Trump gave the General managers a little bit of cash to do it as it "is all about the monaaaaaaaaaaay!" after all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:46 am