SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

4 posters

Candice Michelle and Sim Snuka released

The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Candice Michelle and Sim Snuka released Empty Candice Michelle and Sim Snuka released

Post  The Stig Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:35 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Sim Snuka as of today, June 19, 2009. WWE wishes Sim the best in all future endeavors.

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Candice Michelle as of today, June 19, 2009. WWE wishes Candice the best in all future endeavors.
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Candice Michelle and Sim Snuka released Empty Re: Candice Michelle and Sim Snuka released

Post  The Ayatollah Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 am

I thought Snuka had already been cut??

Candice wont really be missed, not that good plus she was always injured
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Candice Michelle and Sim Snuka released Empty Re: Candice Michelle and Sim Snuka released

Post  PeteRoe Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 am

Thank God Candice has gone...put the poor girl out of her misery. Nothing against her as she seemed determined to always improve but she was very unlucky with injuries. Did herself in by coming back when not really ready.

Sim Snuka is one I aint bothered by. Never really got much of a chance to see him in either Deuce and Domino or on his own. I suspect from the little I did see that he was always rather dull?
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  The Stig Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 am

PeteRoe wrote:Never really got much of a chance to see him in either Deuce and Domino or on his own. I suspect from the little I did see that he was always rather dull?

Worst "legit" tag team to have debuted this decade.
    zhukov
    zhukov

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

Post  zhukov Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:54 pm

I was under the impression that Candice had improved as a worker, and from what I saw they was trying to push her in the space left by Trish, however whenever I saw her on Raw she never seemed over and seemed fairly sloppy in the ring
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  PeteRoe Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:18 am

The Stig wrote:
    PeteRoe wrote:Never really got much of a chance to see him in either Deuce and Domino or on his own. I suspect from the little I did see that he was always rather dull?

Worst "legit" tag team to have debuted this decade.

I liked the music they had but only because it was really cheesy.

Saw them wrestle a few times but they never got me excited.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 pm