SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+2
Inno
PeteRoe
6 posters

WWE YouTube - Slobberknockers and Bloopers

PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

WWE YouTube  -  Slobberknockers and Bloopers Empty WWE YouTube - Slobberknockers and Bloopers

Post  PeteRoe Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Start off with this one I just watched.

I aint a big fan but no one can deny that this was an awesome moment. Totally unexpected and I was shocked this one never got out before it happened in the internet world we live in.

And this one too while I am here

Bloody beast and a great entrance for a newcomer.
    Bradshaw101
    Bradshaw101

Number of posts : 163
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

WWE YouTube  -  Slobberknockers and Bloopers Empty Re: WWE YouTube - Slobberknockers and Bloopers

Post  Bradshaw101 Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:06 am

And here's a little reminder of just how rubbish the WWE's nWo were:

Inno
    Inno
    Old School Evil Genius

Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

WWE YouTube  -  Slobberknockers and Bloopers Empty Re: WWE YouTube - Slobberknockers and Bloopers

Post  Inno Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:00 pm

HBK in Montreal - just awesome atmosphere and promo - from about 4.30 onwards it's just GOLD.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:33 pm

WWE sucks. Smile
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Number of posts : 664

Post  Outlaw2x4 Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:06 am

One of the most anticipated bouts in WCW, built up for months, given away for free on Nitro, and then fucked all the fans over.
    Ram Jam

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post  Ram Jam Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 am

With all due respect, Bradshaw, here's a little better way to basically kill the WWE's NWO on arrival.

https://www.youtube.com/v/q_6bxb9aTiI
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Outlaw2x4 wrote:

One of the most anticipated bouts in WCW, built up for months, given away for free on Nitro, and then fucked all the fans over.
    I could literally right a dissertation on this match (as could Bradshaw101 & Doug Flair). Although they shouldn't of done it in front of the Georgia Dome of all places I still maintain they could of gone somewhere with it. Obviously the NWO should of been rebanded before than etc but perhaps it was the right time to take the belt off of Goldberg?
    Bradshaw101
    Bradshaw101

Number of posts : 163
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  Bradshaw101 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Ram Jam wrote:With all due respect, Bradshaw, here's a little better way to basically kill the WWE's NWO on arrival.

https://www.youtube.com/v/q_6bxb9aTiI

Rock insulting people means nothing. Triple H won the WWF Title for the first time only a month after Rocky laid into him like this:

OTOH, having X-Pac trying to act like a big man? FAIL

ShowStealer: Bigger mistake for WCW - never booking Hogan/Nash for real or not booking Hogan/Goldberg II?
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Number of posts : 664

Post  Outlaw2x4 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Bradshaw101 wrote:

ShowStealer: Bigger mistake for WCW - never booking Hogan/Nash for real or not booking Hogan/Goldberg II?

Or giving away Hogan Goldberg I for free on Nitro in a desperate attempt to win that weeks ratings.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:51 am

Bradshaw101 wrote:ShowStealer: Bigger mistake for WCW - never booking Hogan/Nash for real or not booking Hogan/Goldberg II?
    Well both wouldn't of helped in the long term, and the lack of a long term plan is what really costed the company. Out of the 2 I would go for Hogan/Nash (ignoring their match at Hog Wild '99. Wink ) especially if there was a stipulation that the losser's NWO fractions would have to disband. I really didn't like the idea of a face NWO fraction.

Also I've read somewhere that Hogan only agreed to job (Hogan style with interference etc.) to Goldberg if he could win the return match! Hogan going clean over Goldberg would have pissed me quite a bit. Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:09 am