SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+5
The Ayatollah
Garibaldi
DougFlair
The Stig
brother of destruction
9 posters

TNA European tour - Anyone going?

brother of destruction
    brother of destruction

Number of posts : 370
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

TNA European tour - Anyone going? Empty TNA European tour - Anyone going?

Post  brother of destruction Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Me & Sweatsock are hitting the glasgow show. Anyone going to this or any others?
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

TNA European tour - Anyone going? Empty Re: TNA European tour - Anyone going?

Post  IOV Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Im going to the Dublin show tomorow night, I read somewhere that quite a few of the wrestlers are injured but selfishly I hope they still make it
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719

Post  The Ayatollah Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:34 pm

BoD....u remember Ross from the 1st Manchester pissup?? I think hes goin to the Glasgow one
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705

Post  The Stig Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:31 pm

The Ayatollah wrote:BoD....u remember Ross from the 1st Manchester pissup?? I think hes goin to the Glasgow one

TNA European tour - Anyone going? Hug_MSG_Incident
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Nah, that's 4 people, and I can't afford it...
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:03 am

That Dublin show was brilliant, a thousand times better than either the Raw or Smackdown house shows I have been too. It ws a good crowd as well that helped as they ate everything up
    DougFlair
    DougFlair

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  DougFlair Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Anyone who does go to the shows can feel free to send a review of them for the main site to me: dougflair@yahoo.com. I will give you credit when posting the reviews of course....
    brother of destruction
    brother of destruction

Number of posts : 370

Post  brother of destruction Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:44 am

I'll promise to try. It's all down to sobriety levels. Last time I tried to review a show pissed, it wound up refering to "Johnny something or other from Liverpool". That & in Manchester I was that rambo'd I honestly couldn't remember seeing JBL interfere in the main event. Saw the re-run on TV the next night & was seriously wondering if it was the same show.

Beer Money Inc is not a stable, it's a lifestyle...
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Post  The Ayatollah Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:08 am

Ross has offered me a ticket, I'll know in the next few hours if Im able to go. Just need dosh to get to Glasgow. I'll sob if they are selling BEER MONEY shirts when I cant afford one
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:57 am

IOV wrote:That Dublin show was brilliant, a thousand times better than either the Raw or Smackdown house shows I have been too. It ws a good crowd as well that helped as they ate everything up

Sounds similar to the TNA liverpool show we saw when I threw up at the apollo....and the Cavern afterwards. (Stomach bug for a week - couldn't even get rat-arsed that night. Damn it! Evil or Very Mad )

The quality of the show and the crowd were excellent in comparison to the much larger WWE shows. The seats we had on the aisle helped, but the quality was superb. It's a shame they can't get to the next level, because the bump it would give the industry, with WWE having to improve to compete, would be massive.

To quote BoD...."This is Awesome!"
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Post  The Ayatollah Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 am

I'm going...sweet!

By the way BoD....Dya reckon therell be any BEER MONEY shirts for sale???
    James*
    James*

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post  James* Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:36 pm

I went to the Manchester event the other night.

Was awesome, had tickets to the "meet n greet" beforehand too.

Kurt Angle, Davari, The Dudleys and The Beautiful people were especially nice. (My picture with the beautiful people was on the TNA website until a few hours ago).

Dixie Carter is truly an amazing person.

Matt Morgan was a complete twat. I was going down the queue of all the wrestlers and since we were getting hurried along by security it wasn't on the right page when it got to him. So I jokingly said "Ah i'll leave you to find your page, you probably know better than I do" and he just looked at me and said "...I don't write the thing y'know..". Prick. We were at the beginning of the queue so theres no excuse for behaving like a twat that far into the session.

Overall the show was great. Great finish in the Styles & Jarett/Angle & Steiner match, The X Division Match was good, Brutus Magnus could've had a better debut and The Tag title match was really good! Very Happy
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 am

Angelina Love and Velvet Sky were on Soccer AM this morning as the soccerettes
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Post  The Ayatollah Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Yeah, saw that this morning, they were looking very hot! Gregory Helms is a lucky sod!
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:42 am

So I assume it was great? Trying to secure tickets for Hannover as the Germany Tour kicks off in September.
    10 Years of watching Pro Wrestling and this will be my first ever show. Embarassed
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:58 am

You assume correctly, the show I was at was the first and it was a lot of fun and from all reports they got even better with every new one
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 pm

I was at the TNA show last night in Dublin, really good show again this year with a nice bit of fan interaction at the end of it this year which wasnt there on the last tour.

I think Steiner went a bit over board in Switzerland though, he ripped up a Swiss flag and then a fan threw a chair at him. There was nothing that interesting at my show and AJ Styles was suspicously missing which isnt like him.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705

Post  The Stig Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:44 pm

IOV wrote:I was at the TNA show last night in Dublin, really good show again this year with a nice bit of fan interaction at the end of it this year which wasnt there on the last tour.

I think Steiner went a bit over board in Switzerland though, he ripped up a Swiss flag and then a fan threw a chair at him. There was nothing that interesting at my show and AJ Styles was suspicously missing which isnt like him.

He's taken time off due to his wife giving birth a few days ago.
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:07 am

What a selfish bastard Very Happy
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:56 am

The Stig wrote:
    IOV wrote:I was at the TNA show last night in Dublin, really good show again this year with a nice bit of fan interaction at the end of it this year which wasnt there on the last tour.

He's taken time off due to his wife giving birth a few days ago.
    What the hell has that got to do with him? groucho shades

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:30 pm