SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

4 posters

Which wrestler would you most like to see in WWE?

PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Which wrestler would you most like to see in WWE? Empty Which wrestler would you most like to see in WWE?

Post  PeteRoe Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:45 am

Been watching a bit of CHIKARA and thought Claudio Castignolli (sp?) would be a perfect addition to the WWE.

I understand he was actually there but never debuted and in turn his gimmick has been given to DJ Gabriel in ECW.

Who would you guys like to see in WWE?
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Which wrestler would you most like to see in WWE? Empty Re: Which wrestler would you most like to see in WWE?

Post  IOV Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:04 am

I'd really like to see Homicide in WWE but only if he could keep his move set and wasnt fighting Hornswoggle every week, so basically never

I believe CC had visa issues and thats why he never signed a proper contract with the WWE
    Mtank325
    Mtank325

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Which wrestler would you most like to see in WWE? Empty Re: Which wrestler would you most like to see in WWE?

Post  Mtank325 Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Sting, to face the Undertaker.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:34 am

Mtank325 wrote:Sting, to face the Undertaker.
    I was going to pick some indy wrestler like AJ styles, but as IOV says he would just get wasted so I'll go for this Sting as well, for the same reasons.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:13 pm