SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

4 posters

Most annoying online experience

Mtank325
    Mtank325

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Most annoying online experience Empty Most annoying online experience

Post  Mtank325 Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:13 pm

There's probably been a lot, but for you, what has been your most annoying online experience? Be it an annoying player, an annoying laggy game, etc.

For me it was some dimwitted 14-year-old in Halo 3 when I was playing with two friends and were playing a 4v4 game and he was on our team but joined up with the other side and shot our shields off leaving us to be picked off by the enemy team all the while calling us "fags" and other homosexual references in the most stereotypical whiny tween tone. Since he wasn't killing us we couldn't ban him but I ended up grenading myself to the point of death and baited him into taking me out and I effectively booted him. We all reported him afterwards, although I doubt that does anything. We did almost end up winning the game, but it lasted practically the whole match.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Most annoying online experience Empty Re: Most annoying online experience

Post  The Stig Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:34 pm

Mtank325 wrote:what has been your most annoying online experience?

Reading a DougFlair post.
    Xander
    Xander

Number of posts : 176
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  Xander Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:53 pm

playing madden and people quit cause theyre losing.
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  The Ayatollah Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Online matches of Call of Duty World at War, where I was subjected to sectarian abuse from some Glaswegian twat going "F*** the Pope" and other such stuff all cos I had my clan tag as HIBS. What an utter fanny he was, could tell he was a Rangers fan Laughing

One of my mates was getting crap from some wee cockney twat on the same game who was being really annoying so my mate just verbally laid into him, and he ended up buggering off

What is it with these tits who just feel they have to annoy every other gamer with their shit??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content