SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

5 posters

Lashley heading back to Pro Wrestling?

Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Lashley heading back to Pro Wrestling? Empty Lashley heading back to Pro Wrestling?

Post  Shaun2J Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:11 am

Bobby Lashley's first MMA fight is next month in Miami, but he's still focused on a potential return to pro wrestling with time having a chance to heal old wounds from leaving WWE.

Whereas tonight's big-name wrestler-turned-MMA fighter Brock Lesnar wants nothing to do with pro wrestling again, Bobby Lashley isn't shutting the book on WWE or TNA. Lashley told The Shoot radio show that he would love to go back to pro wrestling at some point, as he really enjoyed the atmosphere and interacting with the fans.

Lashley said he made the decision with WWE management to leave the company in January 2008 rather than return from a previous injury and it had nothing to do with girlfriend Kristal Marshall leaving WWE.

"I spoke with some of the higher ups, and just came to the conclusion that I did ask for my release," Lashley said. "There was nothing at all to do with Kristal why I left. I don't know who brought that up or why that brought that up but it was completely wrong."

Lashley was also asked about the grueling WWE travel schedule, especially for a main event star being on the road three-to-four times during the week.

"It has a big effect on your family life but I think the people that are able to it for a long time have a lot of support from their family," Lashley said. "All in all you're doing a lot, but on the same token your able to take care of your family like you never have before."

Lashley said it was worth it being able to take care of his family. "I didn't mind at all sacrificing myself in order to take care of everyone else and everyone else understood it."

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theshoot/2008/11/14/The-Shoot-Episode-

Source: PWTorch
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Lashley heading back to Pro Wrestling? Empty Re: Lashley heading back to Pro Wrestling?

Post  The Stig Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:59 am

He has to be my least favourite wrestler that's debuted since I've started watching wrestling nearly a decade ago. I really hope he fades into obscurity and stays there.
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Lashley heading back to Pro Wrestling? Empty Re: Lashley heading back to Pro Wrestling?

Post  PeteRoe Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:39 am

Cant stand Lashley.

Blandest wrestler ever.

Plus who can forget the "Bathturd" promo?

That is all I remember him for.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:45 am

PeteRoe wrote:Cant stand Lashley.

Blandest wrestler ever.

Plus who can forget the "Bathturd" promo?

That is all I remember him for.

Which one was that?
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Post  PeteRoe Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:46 am

"You say your name is Finlay and you like to fight...well I think your a BATHTURD!"

Youtube is your friend lad.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:13 am

PeteRoe wrote:"You say your name is Finlay and you like to fight...well I think your a BATHTURD!"

Youtube is your friend lad.

Just listened to it on Youtube. He clearly pronounces the 's', so I don't know where your 'th' has come from.
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:19 am

It's just nonsense that a guy made up, just making it's rounds around the net.
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Post  PeteRoe Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:17 pm

Anyways...he stll sucks.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:30 pm

PeteRoe wrote:Anyways...he stll sucks.

Good post. Would read again.
    EdgeRulez
    EdgeRulez

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post  EdgeRulez Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:06 pm

I think this whole Lashley back to pro wrestling is nothing more of a rub and trying to capture some hype from Lesnar winning the UFC title.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:08 pm

EdgeRulez wrote:I think this whole Lashley back to pro wrestling is nothing more of a rub and trying to capture some hype from Lesnar winning the UFC title.

It was news before he won.
    EdgeRulez
    EdgeRulez

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post  EdgeRulez Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:19 pm

The Stig wrote:
    EdgeRulez wrote:I think this whole Lashley back to pro wrestling is nothing more of a rub and trying to capture some hype from Lesnar winning the UFC title.

It was news before he won.

Sorry should of said "Lesnar fighting for".
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Post  PeteRoe Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:02 am

The Stig wrote:
    PeteRoe wrote:Anyways...he stll sucks.

Good post. Would read again.

You sound like a right barrel of laughs Rolling Eyes
    disco stu
    disco stu

Number of posts : 310
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post  disco stu Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:08 am

To be fair. Not that im takeing sides, but your post did have a sence of the DX kids; you might have a point but im not going to acknowlage it, and he still sucks.
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Post  PeteRoe Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:22 am

Oh no! Not DX!

There is only so many ways you can say Bobby Lashley sucks so I stuck to the good old fashioned way of saying it like it is.

Whenever RAW used to close out with his storyline at the time I felt a huge sense of being underwhelmed. Never understood his main event push. Just very average.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:32 pm