SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+6
Garibaldi
The Stig
Hector_Nicols_Accordian
KJ
MarkFromGoldenplec
Shaun2J
10 posters

Fault Line

The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Fault Line - Page 2 Empty Re: Fault Line

Post  The Stig Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Garibaldi wrote:Fair enough about the icon - I wasn't expecting it at first - seemed logical to pull the private sections together and thought it would recognise the permissions difference. It is a glitch in the system I think - I can understand the niggle there. I'll take a look and move it if neccessary.

Thank you for understanding the problem, I know I'm not alone in thinking this is an annoying problem. Smile I'd also like to point you in the direction of an earlier problem I posted.

Garibaldi wrote:This is why I brought the guys in btw- because it's easier for someone to come in every day when there's 3 of us. Nice job Sweatsock!

FYI: I don't think making a stupid comment baiting me into an argument is a 'nice job'.

P.S. Can I be a mod?
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Fault Line - Page 2 Empty Re: Fault Line

Post  Garibaldi Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:43 pm

First bit will be addressed - the forum skin issues sort of bumped things down the agenda, and I've just followed two days heavy training at work with an evening's heavy drinking.

Second bit - was referring to 2 things, neither of which was the self-admitted dig at yourself - first was the fact that he'd taken it upon himself to go into threads like this one to start trying to address things (we'd only just started discussing things that needed doing at that point) and second was that he'd spotted a thread which justifiably needed splitting and stepped in. Basically stepping up to the plate straight away.

Again, we're still huiman, digs will occur. It's called having fun and just being one of the gang. The difference is that it's how petty we let the situation get that we need to watch out for more than the rest of you.

And mod....not at the mo - three of us for this brainstorming and minor modding is enough at the moment. Doesn't mean no in the future, as I've said to a couple of others.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 am