SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

5 posters

THE PIG FLU

MK
    MK

Number of posts : 622
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

THE PIG FLU Empty THE PIG FLU

Post  MK Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:18 am

Yes, this could have gone in the lounge. But the asylum looked so bleak and lonely...

Is the threat of swine flu as heavy and prevelant over there as it is over here? Washington State University has already had over 3,000 cases. Two people in the theatre department at my school have already gotten it this year. The faculty is expecting it to spread through the university. And of course, I'll probably get it right before "Rent" opens.

So what say you, are you going to get fucked by a pig?
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

THE PIG FLU Empty Re: THE PIG FLU

Post  Garibaldi Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:02 am

In RENT or just watching?

It's bad enough that our company had an entire set of Swine Flu instructions in place, and we've had to have a meeting in our office block to ban Scaremongering ater a few people were off with suspected Oinkus Skivus (not one actually had more than a stomach bug).

Cause you know, trying to stop an epidemic threat in a collection of separate offices by bringing everyone into on room....yeah, some real genius at work there
    MK
    MK

Post  MK Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:28 am

Garibaldi wrote:In RENT or just watching?

It's bad enough that our company had an entire set of Swine Flu instructions in place, and we've had to have a meeting in our office block to ban Scaremongering ater a few people were off with suspected Oinkus Skivus (not one actually had more than a stomach bug).

Cause you know, trying to stop an epidemic threat in a collection of separate offices by bringing everyone into on room....yeah, some real genius at work there

In RENT. I'm playing Mark. So ideally, I'd like to avoid the swine flu.
    KabukiJoe
    KabukiJoe

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post  KabukiJoe Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:26 pm

We've apparently had a couple of people of work with it, but it seemed a little convenient to me that it people ended up with the whole weekend off or their week off work entended. And naturally management went OTT & declared that we must use anti-bacterial hand gel like they use in hospitals, door handles & the like must be disinfected on a regular basis each & every day etc. But other that than, I know of no-one who has actually had swine flu. Nothing more than scaremongering to cover up other news if you ask me, our government seem to be fairly adept at that, Wink
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:57 am

Wow, so there's swine flu, bird flu and mad cow disease. OMG it's farmegeddon!! Shocked
    Rooq
    Rooq

Number of posts : 588
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  Rooq Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:15 am

At work we have had to have loads of Soaps, Posters, all sorts put up as we was forced to by our biggest client (we had to pay for it though) as they said they wouldnt work with us if we didnt! bunch of tossers!

I know a few peeps who had swine flu, I thought i had it at one point but just turned out to be a serious infection in the end, so that was handy, so no oink oinks coming from me! seems like the swine flu has carmed down a bit now anyway.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Garibaldi Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:11 am

MK wrote:

Ouch - BIG role! Good luck. I've just got costuume changes from hell in The Producers in about 7 weeks.
    MK
    MK

Post  MK Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:50 am

Garibaldi wrote:
    MK wrote:

Ouch - BIG role! Good luck. I've just got costuume changes from hell in The Producers in about 7 weeks.

A few friends of mine were in Producers this summer. A couple of them played 5-7 characters. Have fun with that!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 am