SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

4 posters

Resident Evil 5 *spoilers*

Mtank325
    Mtank325

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Resident Evil 5 *spoilers* Empty Resident Evil 5 *spoilers*

Post  Mtank325 Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:08 am

Has anyone else picked up the game yet? I know I've seen Smoke Daddy as of late playing it.

I received my copy on Friday and played with my buddy last night and got up to chapter 3-3. Awesome game, retains a lot from RE4 (A bit too much) but is still a blast and the co-op is a lot of fun. The first chapter, much like RE4, is the best when you just got totally mobbed and all you've got is your peashooter. Once you start loading up on the firepower it gets a lot easier, which is one of the few, minor disappoints I had, since it is relatively easy. The only times we died was at the beginning and at the tribes portions.

My other huge complaint, which stuck around from the demo, is setting up co-op. What a freaking pain. You can't just simply choose local co-op but have to form a party then invite your friend, who's sitting right next to you, to play in the session. Uck.

Anyway, I know the first ever versus DLC is coming out in the next few weeks and if we have enough people playing, maybe we could setup a Smash Gaming Night/Day?

Last edited by Mtank325 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Resident Evil 5 *spoilers* Empty Re: Resident Evil 5 *spoilers*

Post  The Ayatollah Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:12 am

Was gonna get it last week but got Legends of Mania instead, I will have RE5 by the end of the month though
    ThatChumpStain
    ThatChumpStain

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post  ThatChumpStain Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:19 am

Xbox is broke, got about 2 weeks of use out of it and then no picture's coming to the screen, no RRoD so it'll cost £68 to send it to be fixed. It's worked once since when I think I accidentally overheated it (not sure on that) but RE5 is the next game I'm getting, loved the series since I got 1-3 on the original PS. Would love to see a port of those three on the 360, I'll get emailing Capcom.
    Mtank325
    Mtank325

Post  Mtank325 Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:55 am

ThatChumpStain wrote:Xbox is broke, got about 2 weeks of use out of it and then no picture's coming to the screen, no RRoD so it'll cost £68 to send it to be fixed. It's worked once since when I think I accidentally overheated it (not sure on that) but RE5 is the next game I'm getting, loved the series since I got 1-3 on the original PS. Would love to see a port of those three on the 360, I'll get emailing Capcom.

They remade a few portions of RE: Zero, Resident Evil and Resident Evil 3 on the Wii called Umbrella Chronicles and they're coming out with the sequel which will presumably contain the rest of the games. I heard it was pretty good.
    Mtank325
    Mtank325

Post  Mtank325 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Darkarius
    Darkarius

Number of posts : 40
    Location : Housewares section of S-MART. Shop smart, shop S-MART!!!
    Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post  Darkarius Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:48 am

I've got the dlc. seems quite a laugh. like mercenaries but with with other live players in it. Other unlockable characters to use in it too.
    Mtank325
    Mtank325

Post  Mtank325 Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm

After beating the game two days ago, I wonder what direction they plan on taking it after this one. I was half-expecting something to show up after the credits, but it seemed like they tied up a lot of storylines.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:43 am