SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

5 posters

British adviser says UK must decrease population for the sake of the Earth

The Phenom
    The Phenom

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

British adviser says UK must decrease population for the sake of the Earth Empty British adviser says UK must decrease population for the sake of the Earth

Post  The Phenom Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 am

Rooq
    Rooq

Number of posts : 588
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

British adviser says UK must decrease population for the sake of the Earth Empty Re: British adviser says UK must decrease population for the sake of the Earth

Post  Rooq Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:06 am

Easy tell Chav Essex girls to keep there legs crossed and the UK's population will be down by 60% in 50 years due to not as many chav kids being born.

Simple solution.
    KabukiJoe
    KabukiJoe

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

British adviser says UK must decrease population for the sake of the Earth Empty Re: British adviser says UK must decrease population for the sake of the Earth

Post  KabukiJoe Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:32 am

Or we could just take the umemployed dole-scum scrounging chav's and put them all in employment. The shock to the system of having to do a hard day's graft for once in their lives will kill 'em off quicker.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:39 pm

I think we should reduce the population, I will start making a list....
    'Dub
    'Dub
    The Final Cylon

Number of posts : 350
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  'Dub Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Big Dave wrote:I think we should reduce the population, I will start making a list....

Don't forget, Jade's already gone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am