SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+11
Shane McMahon
Outlaw2x4
The Phenom
Big Dave
showstealer
Garibaldi
PeteRoe
Sweatsock
Mr Torrie Wilson
Rooq
Shaun2J
15 posters

Photobucket bandwidth exceeded - Upgrade to Pro Today!

The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Photobucket bandwidth exceeded - Upgrade to Pro Today! - Page 2 Empty Re: Photobucket bandwidth exceeded - Upgrade to Pro Today!

Post  The Stig Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 pm

2 things:
    - You're searching the css code for https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img138/4437/avril2lr6.gif
    - I still need to know the phpBB version number.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Photobucket bandwidth exceeded - Upgrade to Pro Today! - Page 2 Empty Re: Photobucket bandwidth exceeded - Upgrade to Pro Today!

Post  Garibaldi Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 am

Ok, this one also seems workable - slightly less dark, most of the issues on the last one (Avril, pink folders, hard to read buttons on the post page, etc) seem to be resolved with it, so we'll go with this for now. I'll look at adding a little colour at some point as well, but if there's no major objections, we'll stick for now with this one.

And Stig....sorry, but no idea Embarassed . Whichever is the forum/hitskins default. "Templates" in admin says not phpbb2 as it can't be edited there, so my guess would be 3 unless there's other options..
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:51 am

I'm really digging this style. Cool
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:10 am

I also approve of this new gray one.
    The Phenom
    The Phenom

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  The Phenom Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:40 am

Certainly the best so far. Simple, and easy to use.
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Number of posts : 664
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  Outlaw2x4 Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 am

Yeah this one isn't bad.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:33 am

After going through 19 pages worth of skins twice in the last 2 days, I went to the main siite and this one was on there on the first feckin' page. If I'd seen it earlier, I would have gone for it sooner.

Does feel like it needs a little colour, but we have something as a good base this time. Both generic in colour and minimalistically stylish in design...

According to the forummotion forums, the designer didn't know about the photobucket issue until about 50 people had gone on panicking about their forums, and it could take a couple of weeks minimum to resolve as photobucket had screwed up their account. Good thing we didn't try to ride it any longer, eh!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:10 am

It's hideous like Jonathan Woodgate's face and difficult to understand like Spurs fan's belief that every year will be "the year."

We appreciate it Gari. Nice work sorting the forum so quickly! Very Happy
    Shane McMahon
    Shane McMahon

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

Post  Shane McMahon Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 am

Is there any way to have a link to the main board at the bottom of each thread? Like the one at the top:

SmashLives > Feedback Loop
    Mr Torrie Wilson
    Mr Torrie Wilson

Number of posts : 302
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post  Mr Torrie Wilson Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 am

Yeah it's really annoying having to scroll up to the top once you get to the end of every thread.
    KabukiJoe
    KabukiJoe

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post  KabukiJoe Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Or even just a link at the bottom of each page that returns you to the top of the page you're looking at if that's any easier. Scrolling up long pages just to return to the main board is a tad annoying.
    ThatChumpStain
    ThatChumpStain

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post  ThatChumpStain Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Doesn't anyone else just press "Home" on their keyboards to go back to the top?
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:52 pm

KabukiJoe wrote:Or even just a link at the bottom of each page that returns you to the top of the page you're looking at if that's any easier. Scrolling up long pages just to return to the main board is a tad annoying.

You mean like the one down under the avatar that says "Top"?

Can't add the whole forum link, I can amend colour code but don't have access to the HTML basecode. If I did I could, but I don't.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705

Post  The Stig Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:55 pm

ThatChumpStain wrote:Doesn't anyone else just press "Home" on their keyboards to go back to the top?

I do.
    KabukiJoe
    KabukiJoe

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post  KabukiJoe Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Garibaldi wrote:
    KabukiJoe wrote:Or even just a link at the bottom of each page that returns you to the top of the page you're looking at if that's any easier. Scrolling up long pages just to return to the main board is a tad annoying.

You mean like the one down under the avatar that says "Top"?

Can't add the whole forum link, I can amend colour code but don't have access to the HTML basecode. If I did I could, but I don't.
    Embarassed
    Never saw that. I don't tend to pay much attention to that side of the screen. I glance at the avatar to see who's posting then ignore the rest.
    chr1s
    chr1s

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post  chr1s Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:06 pm

ThatChumpStain wrote:Doesn't anyone else just press "Home" on their keyboards to go back to the top?

I do now! Razz
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 pm

chr1s wrote:

I do now! Razz
    That doesn't work for me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:55 am