SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

3 posters

Official Fallout 3 Thread *Spoilers*

Mtank325
    Mtank325

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Official Fallout 3 Thread *Spoilers* Empty Official Fallout 3 Thread *Spoilers*

Post  Mtank325 Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:52 am

Since there seems to be a large number of us interested in the game, I figured we could have our own thread here. I labeled it with the spoilers tag, however please refrain from going too deep. This game seems to have a rather open-ended feel so people, such as myself, may not be completing the main story right off the bat.

Anyway, my copy should be arriving next Thursday or Friday. I'm finishing Condemned this week in anticipation.

What's everyone looking forward to in this game? Personally, the personality of the game really appeals to me. Oblivion had a great open-ended world but except for the side-quests didn't seem to have much of a full-feel to it. Fallout has a smaller, yet more robust land that I'm looking forward to exploring.
    Darkarius
    Darkarius

Number of posts : 40
    Location : Housewares section of S-MART. Shop smart, shop S-MART!!!
    Registration date : 2009-01-07

Official Fallout 3 Thread *Spoilers* Empty Re: Official Fallout 3 Thread *Spoilers*

Post  Darkarius Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:36 am

Looks like you were the only one tank.

Bad news for it I've heard is you cant go wandering round the places after you've done the quest. apparently thats all there is. I've not really gotten too far in it yet.
    Uptown Llama of Doom
    Uptown Llama of Doom
    Smash's No.1 Hobo

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Official Fallout 3 Thread *Spoilers* Empty Re: Official Fallout 3 Thread *Spoilers*

Post  Uptown Llama of Doom Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 am

Darkarius wrote:Looks like you were the only one tank.

Bad news for it I've heard is you cant go wandering round the places after you've done the quest. apparently thats all there is. I've not really gotten too far in it yet.

He's not the only one.

Once you complete the main quest the game is over.......so all you have to do is do all of your wandering about before you do that last part.... SO it isn't really bad news.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 pm

I got it too. Really enjoying it but time constrains mean I'm making my way through it very slowly.
    Mtank325
    Mtank325

Post  Mtank325 Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Uptown Llama of Doom wrote:
    Darkarius wrote:Looks like you were the only one tank.

He's not the only one.

Once you complete the main quest the game is over.......so all you have to do is do all of your wandering about before you do that last part.... SO it isn't really bad news in the final quest.

You can basically roam outside of the main storyline until you're asked if you're ready to go. I did the final quest, then just booted up my prior save.

There's DLC coming out that occurs after the ending and raises the level cap to 30 so they'll be more apparently, although I wonder how they will work out the more definitive ending you can take.
    Uptown Llama of Doom
    Uptown Llama of Doom
    Smash's No.1 Hobo

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Uptown Llama of Doom Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:44 am

Going though as evil now....just blew up megaton and that was fucking cool!!!!
    Mtank325
    Mtank325

Post  Mtank325 Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:48 pm

The first DLC for the game has dropped; "Anchorage Alaska."

I'm going to wait a bit, I need to catch up on some games I got for Christmas, but the day before it was released I got all the standard achievements, finishing off with taking out 300 people (Basically wiped out Megaton, Rivet City, Underworld, and Tenpenny Tower to do so).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm