SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+28
Bradshaw101
Sweatsock
zhukov
Ram Jam
The Ayatollah
The Phenom
The Stig
ThatChumpStain
IOV
Shane McMahon
Dr Hellwig PhD
showstealer
PeteRoe
chr1s
Mezzy
James*
'Dub
Hector_Nicols_Accordian
fernzy
Crippin
The Real BIG BOSS MAN
DX-Superkick
Outlaw2x4
Shaun2J
disco stu
KJ
Rooq
MarkFromGoldenplec
32 posters

Official WWE rumour thread

KJ
    KJ

Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Official WWE rumour thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official WWE rumour thread

Post  KJ Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:39 am

There was a report two months ago that Bob Holly would more than likely be kept around as he is one of 'Takers friends backstage and that he, like Venis would be held onto due to their service.

Holly would only return to tv if 'Taker asked Vinnie direct but otherwise he'd continue to work the odd house show.

I don't see them releasing Jamie Noble at all. The imminent return of Gregory Helms, combined with nowhere for Mysteryio to go and the possible arrival of Low Ki makes me think that the Cruiserweight title may return in the New Year.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:52 am

They'll have to find a very very large plunger first it's so deep down the toilet...
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:53 am

Holly himself has to sort his act out after he comes out of rehab.
    KJ
    KJ

Post  KJ Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:11 am

Unless they are going to use the IC title wisely to push up and coming stars like they did with Orton all those years ago I think they might just use an industrial size plunger to get the belt back up and running.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  The Stig Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:41 pm

KJ wrote:Unless they are going to use the IC title wisely to push up and coming stars like they did with Orton all those years ago I think they might just use an industrial size plunger to get the belt back up and running.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:23 am

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Dr Hellwig PhD
    Dr Hellwig PhD

Number of posts : 217
    Location : Perpetually moving through shitholes. Or Polmont and Croy as they are otherwise known
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

Post  Dr Hellwig PhD Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:11 am

You know I've been thinking - I don't think they can let Cena win at Survivor Series - three title changes in as many months and they might need to use a colossal plunger to get the belt back out of the toilet...
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:49 am

I think we need one to get this thread out of the toilet!
    KJ
    KJ

Post  KJ Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:43 am

Chuck Palumbo: Palumbo's deal with WWE had just expired and many expected he wouldn't be resigned to a new deal since they hadn't used him in months. While Vince McMahon was a fan of his biker gimmick and many enjoyed his brief feud with Jamie Noble, he ended up getting lost in the shuffle after an angle with Finlay. He was often given the label by some in the WWE office that he would never get over. His draft to Raw this past summer was almost the nail in the coffin as he was never used again on a regular basis. There were reports that Rey Mysterio had tried to get Palumbo work in AAA, while others were trying to help him get into CMLL.

Paul London: London has been in the dog house with WWE for years and mainly since he smiled on a live shoot during the infamous pre-Vince McMahon limo explosion angle in June of 2007. Everyone on the roster was told to be backstage for that live shot (the limo explosion had been shot the night before) and to have a look of disdain as Vince walked by. London had a big grin on his face and many looked at that as the beginning of the end for him. He also had heat before that when he was told to deliver a heartfelt promo about losing the Cruiserweight title, but turned it into a goofy comedy promo that the company didn't like. London was often described as having no instincts as a performer and how his character should be doing promos despite many feeling he had tons of ability as a performer. Others stated London was labeled as a complainer backstage, especially when he requested time off on a few occasions which the common rule is you don't ask for unless you are experiencing burnout and labels you as someone you can't fully trust to get behind. London reportedly asked for the time off as he wasn't sure he wanted to commit his life to pro wrestling. While Vince agreed to give him time off, he came back looking ready to go and then a month later people felt the same issues he had before were returning. Believe it or not, his former relationship with Ashley Massaro scored him some negative points backstage. There were plans within WWE to push London and Brian Kendrick as the next Rock & Roll Express style tag team, but those plans were dropped after London didn't perform well in numerous promos that never ended up airing. One source described London as a headache to work with among creative.

Kenny Dykstra: Dykstra was often labeled by many as someone having tons of potential. Jim Ross reportedly first came across Dykstra at a young age at the recommendation of Walter "Killer" Kowalski who trained him. By the time Dykstra graduated high school, John Laurinaitis replaced Ross as head of talent relations and signed him. During his time in OVW, Jim Cornette always compared him to Randy Orton as both were tall, thin and had natural athletic movements. However, his stay in OVW was often labeled as someone who rubbed people the wrong way and was one of the guys who was pranked a lot to send him a message about being too cocky. Paul Heyman pushed him hard before his call-up to the main roster in The Spirit Squad. While on the main roster, he was reportedly acting goofy at the wrong times and getting noticed for only negative things in what many called a "high school attitude" when his relationship with Mickie James (the two were engaged) broke off. His move to Smackdown didn't help matters as Michael Hayes was never a supporter of his and never saw potential in him. He was given the role of being humiliated on the show as a result. There were discussions of building him back up on the Smackdown roster after he was buried on Raw, but Hayes reportedly didn't want to take the risk feeling he may not be able to handle success. Vince McMahon also remarked once that he had a swimmers body and that was taken as a sign to not push him too hard.

Elijah Burke: Interesting story here regarding his release taking place the same time Kenny Dykstra's did. Burke was originally slated to be part of The Spirit Squad, but turned it down feeling it would be a gimmick that would kill his career. Some described Burke has having small attitude issues, but everyone felt he was a great promo guy and had potential to be a big money player someday. He was pushed as the lead heel on ECW in the New Breed angle. However, when the angle lost steam it seemed the company gave up on him and no one involved could really give a solid reason why. At one point he was supposed to be switched from ECW to Raw when Shelton Benjamin made the transition, but Brian Gewirtz didn't want him and he ended up falling off the face of the earth pretty much.

Lena Yada: Yada, who worked as an interviewer on ECW, was never highly praised for her work. They had hoped she could progress as a wrestler and despite her athletic background, it never took place. Vince McMahon had to be convinced to sign her after the Diva Search ended as many in creative felt she had a great, unique look that stood her out among the usual Diva types. Other ideas pitching her background in surfing were immediately nixed by Vince. Gail Kim's return to WWE also didn't help matters since many felt the two looked too much alike.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:47 am

So basically it's the age old story.

Scenario 1: Creative have nothing for you. This is somehow your fault, and you are released.

Scenario 2: Creative have something for you which bombs. This is somehow your fault, and you are released.

Scenario 3: Creative have something for you, it takes off in style on Smackdown so they move you to Raw, after which you vanish off TV to make room for the same 10 wrestlers who are always on it. This is somehow your fault, and you are released.
    KJ
    KJ

Post  KJ Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 am

It has been an interesting four years for Mr. Kennedy so far with the WWE, filled with plenty of highs and lows. Just last year, he won the Money in the Bank ladder match at WrestleMania 23 and seemed poised to become the WWE Champion, only to have that opportunity slip away after he injured his triceps muscle.

He has bounced back and forth between being a heel and a babyface and wrestling near the bottom of the card to feuding with top guys such as The Undertaker and Shawn MIchaels. Unfortunately for him, he has also been hit with three major injuries during his relatively short time with the WWE and is currently sidelined with a dislocated shoulder.

Recently, I caught up with Mr. Kennedy to discuss his time so far in the WWE as well as WrestleMania with tickets for WrestleMania 25 now on sale. You can purchase tickets for WrestleMania 25 on April 5, 2009 at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas at Ticketmaster.com.

Let’s start off with talking about WrestleMania. You’ve been a part of the last two of them and you’re a long-time wrestling fan. What is it like for you being on that stage?

It was pretty amazing. I have to say, for the first one I was a part of which was WrestleMania 23 where I won the Money in the Bank, I wrestled in front of 81,000 people. I remember being in the ring and looking out and it didn’t really feel that there was 81,000 people there. But then I went upstairs to the Skyboxes afterwards and looked out at this incredible sea of people and this tiny little ring. It was then that it really kind of hit me and sunk in that I just wrestled in front of all those people. That was a pretty cool feeling and obviously something I had dreamed of for a long time. You know, I always knew in the back of my head that it was going to happen. It was just a matter of when it was going to happen. That was kind of a dream come true and a testament to the fact that you really can do anything in the United States as long as you work hard and you put your mind to something – it’s true.

Let’s go back to just after WrestleMania 23. Like you said, you won the Money in the Bank ladder match and it looked like there would be some huge things happening for you over that summer and things were really picking up for you. Then you had a triceps injury and a doctor said you would be out for 6-8 months but you later found out it wouldn’t be that long and the injury wasn’t that severe. How frustrating is it when things start going your way and an injury happens and then is diagnosed wrong?

Well, I don’t think anything would have been different had he not misdiagnosed me because I was going to be out for two months regardless. And that’s about how long I was out for was two months. At the time, Undertaker was hurt and they really needed to go in a different direction. They needed to get the title off of him. Edge was the guy they chose to go with in lieu of me. I don’t blame that doctor for misdiagnosing…I don’t think it affected anything. It didn’t change the outcome. It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances that I did get injured at that particular time. I never felt like I’ve really gotten back on track. There’s a couple of other things – the suspension and then the other injury now. It’s just been one thing after another. Hopefully, I’ve had my share of bad luck and hopefully things will start picking back up. I’ve always remained optimistic throughout all the stuff. I went through a heck of a lot worse times when I was doing the independents. I always feel that if you keep your chin up and you persevere and you work hard, good things will come…eventually.

The hardest part of the whole journey of trying to making it in the wrestling business is just making it to the WWE in the first place, isn’t it?

It really is. I pounded on the door for six and a half years. I would send tapes every two months to the office and I wouldn’t get a call back or I would attend the matches and do a tryout and wouldn’t hear anything from anybody regarding the match. So it was really frustrating. There was a point of time in my career where I thought I just kept getting passed over and they kept hiring guys and I wasn’t part of that crew. I remember finally going to a taping where Paul Heyman and Jim Ross both kind of noticed me at the same time and called me over and started asking questions. Paul Heyman sort of took an interest and then I think because of that some other people took interest. Tommy Dreamer – because Tommy was in charge of bringing in new talent at the time so he started booking me more regularly. Arn Anderson also got a chance to see me perform in the ring. I had a little tryout match with Shawn Daivari. Shawn and I were roommates and traveled Friday, Saturday and Sunday almost every weekend when I was working independents. So we had so many matches together and I got an opportunity to work with him in front of the agents, the producers, and had a good match. Arn pulled me aside and said the next time we have a hiring process and we hire a group of guys, I’m going to make sure to put your name in there. You hear a lot of stuff in the wrestling business. You hear people blowing smoke all the time and a lot of it never comes true but Arn kept true to his word. It was about six months later that I finally got the call.

So, when was the last time somebody called you Two Rivers Jack?

(laughs) Oh boy! Colt Cabana every once in a while calls me Two Rivers Jack because he was on the show that…I’ve only been called that one time in an actual wrestling match and Cabana was on that show as well as (CM) Punk. That was probably the last time I was called that.

You mentioned injuries and the one you have right now which is a shoulder injury that has kept you sidelined since August. You’ve been with the WWE for about four years now. Before you got there, I don’t think you ever had any major injuries. Since you’ve been there, you’ve had three. How difficult is that to not be a buzzkill and keep you down?

Well, the schedule got increasingly…I’ve wrestled a lot more since I’ve gotten to the WWE. Our schedule is a lot tougher than the independent schedule since we wrestle anywhere from three to seven days a week. Seven days a week when we do our overseas tour and, so, it’s just one of those things. The human body is not meant to be abused like that day in and day out. Things happen and I had some unfortunate set of circumstances happen two out of the three times. One time was just kind of a fluke injury and the other two times were kind of mistakes made in the ring. Hey, it’s just part of the game.

With the injuries, was it just a simple thing because it seems that more often it’s the simplest things in wrestling where guys seem to get hurt the most often?

The first time I was dropkicked off an apron and dropkicked very, very hard off an apron so I ended up flying through the air like the Matrix and I hit the concrete floor with my arm outstretched on my side and that just popped my lat right off the bone. With the second injury, it was one of those fluke things where Batista just gave me a clothesline and I took a back bump like I’ve taken a million times before and I just felt my tricep pop. It can be anything on any given day. You look at some of the tapes, you look at some of the previous injuries for some of the guys. Triple H went to plant his foot and tore his quadriceps right off the bone.

Evan Bourne recently got injured doing something he does all the time but his ankle got tucked under him and he injured his ankle.

And you know, that’s one thing about our business. We wrestled injured all the time. That’s just part of the nature of our beast being that it’s the entertainment business and there’s a million guys beating the down door to get in. The machine will keep going regardless if you’re there or if you’re not. So a lot of times, guys will just try to tough it out. I’ve seen guys wrestle with some pretty amazing injuries before and I would say that we’re always more injured that the average Joe walking down the street. We just kind of suck it up and drive on and get used to it after a while. It’s just that every once in a while, something happens and you just have to roll with it. If you let it get you down, then you’re dead in the water.

Since you are a long-time fan and you’re not able to wrestle right now, do you still watch the programs or is it tough for you to watch and you stay away from it right now?

I do try to watch it as much as I can. I’ve been pretty busy with other things – being a husband to my wife and things that I have a hard time doing when I’m on the road. But I do have this neat little invention called DVR that tapes all my wrestling and I tape all the shows. It’s one of those things where you’re a wrestling fan – and I do still consider myself to be a wrestling fan first and foremost – and I just happen to be such a big fan that I wanted to be part of the business. I don’t foresee myself ever…even when I’m out of the business, I’ll still probably be watching wrestling and still have a passion for it.

Don’t do too much around the house or you’ll spoil your wife and she’ll expect that even when you get back on the road.

(laughs) Well, she’s kind of gotten used to this where she knows that so far with the WWE I’ve been for an injury about every year. Hopefully, this will be the last of the bad luck. But she knows that eventually I’m going to have to go back on the road. It’s just one of those things you kind of get accustomed to being a part from each other and then when you’re together it makes the time that much more meaningful.

How is your rehab going and what’s the timetable for your return?

The rehab is going pretty good. It’s slow going – there’s not a whole lot I can do right now. I’m going to see Dr. Andrews and he’s going to give me an update and tell me how he wants me to start progressing my rehabilitation. He initially had told the office that I would be looking at a February 28 return date if everything goes well. I’m going to cross my fingers and say a couple prayers, take my vitamins and drink my milk and hopefully I’ll be back by then, maybe a little sooner.

That would seem like a pretty good time. There’s a pretty big show that’s only about a month or so after that.

(laughs) You bet! WrestleMania baby!

When you’re out and you’re looking at your spot on the card – it seemed like you were on the verge of being a main-event guy. Is it difficult when you’re on the sidelines to think that you hope you get your spot when you do come back or are you afraid of being the forgotten guy?

Yeah, it’s one of those situations where because we run such a fast-paced environment and it’s always go go go and there’s always a million things going on and there’s only so many people in the company to take care of all of those things. A lot of times when you go home, you don’t hear a lot from the guys. It’s not because they don’t care about you any more. It’s not that. It’s just that everybody is very, very busy and when you’re out of sight, you tend to be out of mind sometimes. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, absence makes the heart grow yonder and you hope that it’s the former of the two. As for this time, I’ve pretty much stayed away. I had an opportunity to go to the show in Green Bay and I just thought ‘I’m going to stay away from this one’. Let them forget about me for a little while. Sometimes that’s always good.

I remember - even as much as I loved watching Stone Cold Steve Austin - I remember there was a time right before he got injured and was gone for a year with his neck injury. Even seeing him, it was getting to be…they lost their creativity a little bit. It wasn’t cool that he had to get injured and go away for that long but when he came back it was something else to see him back in the ring again.

You mentioned Austin – I’ve heard that you’re a big fan of his and have become pretty close with him. What kind of advice has he given you?

The nice thing about Steve is that…I’ve had a couple opportunities to sit down and watch my match with him. He would show up at a TV and they always have a tape of the match of the previous week so we would sit down and watch the match. It was pretty neat because he picks apart minor details that mean so much that the normal viewer can’t quite put their finger on but would mean so much more if that little piece of the puzzle was there. That’s kind of the stuff that he helps me with – picking apart my matches and finding those little, minor details that make the match that much better.

I know that you plan on being a part of WrestleMania 25 which is coming up next year and for many more to come. Give me a dream scenario on who you would like to face in the main event.

Whoever is the World Heavyweight Champion or the WWE Champion at the time. How is that for a lofty goal? I’m an equal opportunity (expletive) kicker.

Thanks again for the time Mr. Kennedy.

Hey man, the pleasure has been all yours.
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  PeteRoe Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:12 am

My friend has a girlfriend who works in a hotel where WWE guys were staying at the weekend. Pretty cool and she also encountered something!

Wont mention the name of the hotel except to say that it is in a Scottish City.

Loada wrestlers were hanging about the hotel after a show and Shawn Michaels was very distant to all the other guys. He was apparently in a bitch of a mood and according to this girl was on the phone getting worked up about something. She said she heard him mentioning something about a contract.

Sorry for the vagueness but this is second hand of my friend. Thought I would throw it out there.

She also said Randy Orton was a very nice fellow and very pleasant to speak to and that Mickie James was very cool. Wish I worked there Sad
    disco stu
    disco stu

Number of posts : 310
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post  disco stu Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:41 am

Could be annnnnything, could be his mobile phone contract.
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Post  PeteRoe Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:24 am

Yeah...it could have been anything.

Probably nothing to it at all. Just telling you guys what I heard.

Not a big fan of these second hand things. When I get a chance to speak to her properly I will know more of what went on.
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian

Number of posts : 480

Post  Hector_Nicols_Accordian Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:41 am

PeteRoe wrote:My friend has a girlfriend who works in a hotel where WWE guys were staying at the weekend. Pretty cool and she also encountered something!

Wont mention the name of the hotel except to say that it is in a Scottish City.

Loada wrestlers were hanging about the hotel after a show and Shawn Michaels was very distant to all the other guys. He was apparently in a bitch of a mood and according to this girl was on the phone getting worked up about something. She said she heard him mentioning something about a contract.

Sorry for the vagueness but this is second hand of my friend. Thought I would throw it out there.

She also said Randy Orton was a very nice fellow and very pleasant to speak to and that Mickie James was very cool. Wish I worked there Sad

was it in glasgow?

I was staying in a hotel there for the weekend back in April and got back in on the Saturday night and saw MVP sitting in the foyer with 2 attractive women. Well, I thought to myself it looked like him but didn't realise the wrestlers were in Glasgow that night until the next morning.
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Post  PeteRoe Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:47 am

I suppose I will say as my post didnt actually say that much.

They were staying in Dundee on Saturday night. Was surprised to hear they were staying there but I believe they were in Aberdeen last night so it kinda makes sense to.

Sounds like MVP really lives his gimmick (of old of course...not the jobber he is at the moment!)
    Dr Hellwig PhD
    Dr Hellwig PhD

Location : Perpetually moving through shitholes. Or Polmont and Croy as they are otherwise known

Post  Dr Hellwig PhD Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:24 am

Hector_Nicols_Accordian wrote:was it in glasgow?

I was staying in a hotel there for the weekend back in April and got back in on the Saturday night and saw MVP sitting in the foyer with 2 attractive women...

The two parts of this statement do not add up!
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 am

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that WWE has had internal discussions about the possible return of former champion Kurt Angle. There has been discussion in the direction of Angle returning and working the limited schedule like Shawn Michaels works, as it is unrealistic to expect Angle to work a full-time road schedule. There has been talks about scenarios for him to return to the company when his TNA contract expires in September.

Too much of this talk and none of it happens anyway.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:52 pm

Seems a bit early to be discussing next September.
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Post  PeteRoe Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:25 am

I would love nothing more than to have Angle back in WWE.

I just hope it is not TNA Angle we get.

Cant stand him in that.
    KJ
    KJ

Post  KJ Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 am

I think it would be excellent.

Have him as number 30 in this years Rumble (I know he's under contract to TNA) and let his PROPER ENTRANCE MUSIC hit!

That would be f*cking awesome.

None of this 'John Cena's back on the quiet' nonsense.
    Dr Hellwig PhD
    Dr Hellwig PhD

Post  Dr Hellwig PhD Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:13 pm

PW Insider.com wrote:Ryan Braddock, who has appeared several times on Smackdown, has been given a hair cut and will be debuting a new "Elvis" style character soon.

The Honky Donkey Man II!!!

Give the guy a programme with Santino now!
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:33 am

Follow up from the Kurt Angle to WWE rumours

Source: ProWrestling.net

TNA star Kurt Angle has been telling friends that he is seriously considering returning to WWE once his TNA contract expires next fall. Angle has even gone so far as to state that he would jump ship to WWE if he had to make the decision right now.

Angle joined TNA in the fall of 2006 and has been unhappy with the creative direction of the company for quite some time. He's been vocal regarding his frustration with Jeff Jarrett's creative direction both publicly and during private conversations with Dixie Carter.

WWE officials would welcome Angle back to the company despite the negative things he said about Vince McMahon and his WWE experience when he left two years ago.

It's possible that Kurt would be put on a limited schedule similar to those of Shawn Michaels and Undertaker. The obvious concern is whether Angle would have any Wellness Policy issues given his past problems with prescription pills.
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:22 am

As we reported earlier this week, former WWE and TNA superstar Tomko returned to World Wrestling Entertainment Monday night in Pittsburgh, PA. Tomko defeated Paul Burchill in a dark match. The match was designed to make the returning Tomko look good and to help him get over with the Raw audience. John Laurinaitis was a big proponent of bringing Tomko back to the company. Apparently when Vince McMahon
    got a good look at Tomko, and his preceived unimpressive physical shape, he gave the former Johnny Ace an ear full. Not to mention, Tomko blew up in his short two minute match.

Here's the match

Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:34 am

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT!
    Associated Press: It is with great excitement that we announce "The World Warrior" LOW-KI has joined World Wrestling Entertainment! Speculation had been in circulation after he participated in a non televised match November 4, 2008. Nothing was confirmed or reported, since it was assumed that he was still contractually obligated to compete in New Japan Pro Wrestling and was the IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champion. After NJPW's "Wrestle Kingdom" events, contract negotiations begin for the new year. Terms apparently were not agreed upon and in his debut match, LOW-KI was victorious, putting away Florida Championship Wrestling's Trent Berretta with the "Warrior's Way". Words cannot describe the excitement we feel here and we would like to congratulate "The World Warrior" on his incredible success!

From Low-Ki's website.

Not sure at the moment if it's real or the site has been hacked.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705

Post  The Stig Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 am

Well, he was at the FCW show and actually did win the match mentioned, so I'd assume it's true.
    Sweatsock
    Sweatsock

Number of posts : 360

Post  Sweatsock Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:56 am

He also dropped the IWGP jr Heavy belt recently so it does indeed like he's Stamford bound.
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:08 am

I heard Rey pushed for him to be hired
    ThatChumpStain
    ThatChumpStain

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post  ThatChumpStain Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:09 am

Awesome for matches (til he's watered down and "trained" to work "WWE-style" in Florida for 2 years then comes up with a name like "Marcus D Fans" and gets shit on by Batista, Kane, Cena, HHH and then Helms eventually)

Maybe.
    The Phenom
    The Phenom

Number of posts : 238

Post  The Phenom Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 am

I just watched his one of his first WWE matches against Essa Rios on Youtube from years ago. I remember watching it on TV and thinking that he was great, I don't understand why they never grabbed him back then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm