SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+28
Bradshaw101
Sweatsock
zhukov
Ram Jam
The Ayatollah
The Phenom
The Stig
ThatChumpStain
IOV
Shane McMahon
Dr Hellwig PhD
showstealer
PeteRoe
chr1s
Mezzy
James*
'Dub
Hector_Nicols_Accordian
fernzy
Crippin
The Real BIG BOSS MAN
DX-Superkick
Outlaw2x4
Shaun2J
disco stu
KJ
Rooq
MarkFromGoldenplec
32 posters

Official WWE rumour thread

Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Official WWE rumour thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Official WWE rumour thread

Post  Shaun2J Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:18 am

Tuesday night on SuperSmackDown, Sin Cara (portrayed by WWE developmental wrestler Hunico) blasted Daniel Bryan with a kick to the head following his victory over the former ROH World Champion. This was done because creative was told that the original Sin Cara, Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, is returning to feud with his imposter.

- WWE did an angle at last night's SmackDown live event in Nimes, France where Ted DiBiase beat Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes by DQ when Cody used his mask. After the match, the babyface DiBiase hit Cody wth Dream Street and took the Intercontinental Title to pose with it.

- Kurt Angle isn't happy about being #34 on WWE's Top 50 Superstars of All-Time DVD that was released at the end of 2010. He wrote on Twitter yesterday:

"I was #34 of Wwe All time Greatest? Tell You what, take Me off the list. I'd rather not be on it, if I wasn't top 5. Who Ranks Wrestlers?

I have never been More Insulted By Wwe top 50.#34 to Me Is a kick to the balls!Take Me out of ratings.please.U think fans will buy that crap

Shawn Michaels Deserves #1. He has Been Putting On Awesome Matches for Well Over 20something Years. I Will Not Complain. It is What It Is!!!"

Mick Foley, who was ranked #33, responded:

"I was pretty happy to be #33 on @WWE Greatest Stars of All Time. Guessing Kurt Angle wasn't so pleased to be #34 - kind or a perfectionist.

My youmger kids are SO into trying to guess the top 10 stars of all-time. Really didn't picture myself watching @WWE DVD's a few years ago."

Santino Marella in car accident

TORONTO — WWE Superstar Santino Marella suffered a separated left shoulder following a car accident Thursday night. (PHOTOS)

WWE.com spoke to Marella this morning about the incident.

"I had just left home and was going to get my hair cut before I began packing for WWE's trip to Puerto Rico," explained Marella. "[My barber] wasn't around, so I just decided to go home."

Marella was then hit by another vehicle. The driver of the other vehicle remained at the scene of the collision until police arrived, and no foul play is suspected.

"My car flipped sideways and the trunk hit a light pole, it completely crushed in," Marella said. "The airbags deployed, and all I could smell was gunpowder."

Marella's car came to rest near a light pole, and sustained significant damage.

"There was broken glass everywhere, and I tried to open the passenger door, but it was stuck," Marella said. “Luckily, there was still power in the car. I opened the sunroof and crawled out."

He will not be at Raw this Monday.

"I need to heal up as fast as possible and get back in that ring," Santino said. "I want to get back there and fight.”

Here are the photos from the crash
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/santino-car-accident/santino-marella-car-accident-photos

Source: LOP.net
    Darkarius
    Darkarius

Number of posts : 40
    Location : Housewares section of S-MART. Shop smart, shop S-MART!!!
    Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post  Darkarius Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 am

no more rumours going round???
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:37 am

Darkarius wrote:no more rumours going round???
    Batista may be coming back. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm