SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+22
Hector_Nicols_Accordian
Mr Torrie Wilson
IOV
showstealer
chr1s
James*
ThatChumpStain
genehunt
Darkarius
'Dub
Big Dave
Shane McMahon
Crippin
DX-Superkick
Hogan Is God
DougFlair
Shaun2J
Rooq
fernzy
MarkFromGoldenplec
Outlaw2x4
thefonz
26 posters

The Mic Check - Main site announcements

The Mic Check - Main site announcements - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mic Check - Main site announcements

Post  Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:12 am

In short, you'll feel right at home Razz
    genehunt
    genehunt

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

The Mic Check - Main site announcements - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mic Check - Main site announcements

Post  genehunt Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:15 am

Thanks for the "welcome" JK.... lol.
    I know but don't most teams have dodgy divers? It's the modern game, I blame the FA for not cracking down early enough to stop it but it's an unacceptable part of the game now and no matter what FIFA, UEFA or the FA do i think it's still going to be with us. I don't like it myself either.

Cheers Mon Brav... lol Razz
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:53 am

I like Gerrard but not when he's being a hypocrite, Carragher on the other hand...........I'd stab that fucker in the neck with a pitch fork
    ThatChumpStain
    ThatChumpStain

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post  ThatChumpStain Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:05 am

JK wrote:Hey, we haven't had a Liverpool fan for a while!
    Hi!

Post  Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:10 pm

ThatChumpStain wrote:
    Hi!

I don't mean to be insulting or anything but I hadn't actually noticed you were back Embarassed
    ThatChumpStain
    ThatChumpStain

Post  ThatChumpStain Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:55 pm

JK wrote:
    ThatChumpStain wrote:
    Hi!

I don't mean to be insulting or anything but I hadn't actually noticed you were back Embarassed
    Great...
    Neutral
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  The Stig Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi, I believe the above conversation needs to be split from this thread, in case people are put off from joining by thinking this is a football forum.
    ThatChumpStain
    ThatChumpStain

Post  ThatChumpStain Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:59 pm

I hereby announce to the main site that, as of the conversation with JK (as this confirms it) that I exist on this forum. This both makes me visible to those who did not know otherwise and makes the above conversation relevant.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Stig's spot on guys...can I direct your attention down to the Sports zone please...
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:42 am

Do you have a team stig?
    James*
    James*

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post  James* Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:15 am

It's good to be back.

Good work Garibaldi, i've missed this place! Very Happy
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:17 am

James* wrote:It's good to be back.

Who were you on the old forum?
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:49 am

The Stig wrote:

Rolling Eyes
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:09 am

The Stig wrote:

Hello Mr Pot, let me introduce you to Mr. Kettle Wink

Post  Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:50 am

Psst... I think that was the joke Gari...
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:48 am

OK, after a hectic time at work, I'm back and made a couple of tweaks

1. More smilies! As requested, there are now about three times as many smilies as before, broken down over 5 menus. I may rearrange them later to make it easier to look at, but each change has to be done one smiley at a time, so uploading about 100 is your limit for today, boys.

2. The mod's section has been moved so that there's no "new message" icon in the backstage section when we post there.

3. "Funny Papers" section created for any jokes etc Smashers wish to inflict...I mean share with each other

mexican wave
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:58 am

Some of them look good but I cant see a situation where I'll use them

But as long as JK still has Razz and Wink all is right in the world
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 am

After about 20 general expressions, most of which we already had, you only really get variations on the same themes. You can only really upload so many wink/shades/rolleyes/smile/lol smilies before you lose the will to live. So I went for variety. If I find better ones, I'll switch them out.

Kinda why I didn't rush to get more, but hell, people had asked for them. And here hey are, all courtesy of www.mysmiley.net

I did like the "Jerry" sign one, althought the STFU one is just a few weeks too late, damnit.
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:22 am

I like this dj party it reminds me of a simpler time when i would sink a half bottle of vodka, go to the under 16 disco, vomit and finish the night off fingering a fat tramp in a short skirt.

Last weekend was great
    chr1s
    chr1s

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post  chr1s Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:55 pm

IOV wrote:I like this dj party it reminds me of a simpler time when i would sink a half bottle of vodka, go to the under 16 disco, vomit and finish the night off fingering a fat tramp in a short skirt.

Last weekend was great

You make me proud to be Irish!
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:12 pm

IOV wrote:I like this dj party it reminds me of a simpler time when i would sink a half bottle of vodka, go to the under 16 disco, vomit and finish the night off fingering a fat tramp in a short skirt.

Last weekend was great

Whereabouts in Ireland are you from? The nightlife sounds a lot better than what I'm used to.
    IOV
    IOV

Post  IOV Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm

chr1s wrote:

Last weekend was great

You make me proud to be Irish!

Fat tramps are there to be fingered my friend thats why they doll themselves up and drink their 3 litre bottle of cider. They arent exactly an untapped resource just an unspoken one...........

And ShowStealer I'm right on the border so I can go to the South for a night out or the North, fat girls are equally trampy on both sides
    Mr Torrie Wilson
    Mr Torrie Wilson

Number of posts : 302
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post  Mr Torrie Wilson Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Garibaldi wrote:
    3. "Funny Papers" section created for any jokes etc Smashers wish to inflict...I mean share with each other

On the basis of the three threads there at time of writing, I move to set fire to the funny papers.
    lazer fry
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian

Number of posts : 480

Post  Hector_Nicols_Accordian Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:
    Garibaldi wrote:

On the basis of the three threads there at time of writing, I move to set fire to the funny papers.
    lazer fry

Don't worry, I'm about to add a classic.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Hector_Nicols_Accordian wrote:
    Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:
    Garibaldi wrote:

lazer fry

Don't worry, I'm about to add a classic.

It's not that dumb TV joke, is it? pray
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Quick question: Is the joke section exempt from the rules?
    brother of destruction
    brother of destruction

Number of posts : 370

Post  brother of destruction Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:46 am

Pretty sure it's fine. Just so long as anything that could be dodgy for work/school/college is flagged in the subject header think it would be fine.
    Sweatsock
    Sweatsock

Number of posts : 360

Post  Sweatsock Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:22 am

The debate about jokes that may be offensive has been shifted to the Asylum.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Latest changes:

- The jokes section now has a NSFW section. read the rules in the section for what to post where and what not to post at all, as well as how to get access to the new section.

- the "May offend" jokes have been moved to the NSFW section

- as a spin off from the "what is an offensive joke" debate, a small number of particularly offensive terms have been added to the offensive word filter and apply in all sections of the forum INCLUDING THE ASYLUM - these are, in my view offensive enough to be generally indefensible in any circumstances.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 pm