SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!


    The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Share
    avatar
    Mr Torrie Wilson

    Number of posts : 298
    Age : 34
    Location : Purgatory
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

    The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:10 pm

    From their new DVD thing:

    1. Shawn Michaels
    2. The Undertaker
    3. Steve Austin
    4. Bret Hart
    5. The Rock
    6. Harley Race
    7. Ricky Steamboat
    8. Andre the Giant
    9. Rey Mysterio.
    10. Roddy Piper
    11. Eddie Guerrero
    12. Triple H
    13. Gorgeous George
    14. Randy Savage
    15. Curt Hennig
    16. John Cena
    17. Ric Flair
    18. Dusty Rhodes
    19. Edge
    20. Jerry Lawler
    21. Lou Thesz
    22. Terry Funk
    23. Hulk Hogan
    24. Bruno Sammartino
    25. Chris Jericho
    26. Ted DiBiase
    27. Fabulous Moolah
    28. Freddie Blassie
    29. Randy Orton
    30. Pat Patterson
    31. The Iron Sheik
    32. Jimmy Snuka
    33. Mick Foley
    34. Kurt Angle
    35. Buddy Rogers
    36. Gorilla Monsoon
    37. Junkyard Dog
    38. Billy Graham
    39. Jake Roberts
    40. Big Show
    41. Jack Brisco
    42. Sgt. Slaughter
    43. Kane
    44. Nick Bockwinkel
    45. Jeff Hardy
    46. Dory Funk Jr.
    47. Bob Backlund
    48. Rick Rude
    49. Batista
    50. Killer Kowalski

    Remember when we would get so upset about this that we would literally want to punch someone in the eye over it? Now I just find it funny. Conversely I've just set fire to a man over Katie Waissel based rage. My anger is so mainstream now. Still, Hogan at number 23 and Sammartino at 24 - How much heroin do you have to be doing to come up with that?
    avatar
    Outlaw2x4

    Number of posts : 664
    Location : Eire
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Outlaw2x4 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:14 pm

    Does Nick Bockwinkle count as a WWE superstar?
    avatar
    Shane McMahon

    Number of posts : 351
    Age : 47
    Location : New York
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Shane McMahon on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:48 am

    Thought HHH would be higher, top ten at least. Not because I consider him a top ten star but because I thought the WWE machine would just put him in the top ten.

    Hogan at #23 is shocking and likely political. Despite my dislike for him, he was a huge WWE star.

    Personally, I don't have a problem with HBK at #1. Realistically though he should be top five, not #1. My top five would be (and forgive me I have no idea what impact the likes of Sammartino etc had):

    #1: Steve Austin
    #2: Hulk Hogan
    #3: The Rock
    #4: Shawn Michaels
    #5: Bret Hart




    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  showstealer on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:17 am

    If it's purely WWE then

    1 HBK
    2 Austin
    3 Hogan
    4 The Rock
    5 HHH

    2-4 could be in any order.

    9. Rey Mysterio is odd when you consider Cena is 16th. Quite a few other big names like snukka are very low down. Atleast it isn't top heavy with current talent.
    avatar
    Mr Torrie Wilson

    Number of posts : 298
    Age : 34
    Location : Purgatory
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:03 pm

    A strong case could be made for Mysterio being overall a more historically significant than many on the list, including Cena, given his impact on reducing the size barrier in US Wrestling. But I agree, if it's supposed to be a WWE list, and who really knows what the fuck it's meant to be, he should be much, much further down on the list. By their own standards Triple H ought to be top ten. Backlund should be much higher. Don't know about top ten but certainly not 47 behind duds like Big Show and Kane. The top three should be some combination of Hogan, Austin and Sammartino.
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Rooq on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:01 am

    haha!

    That list is funny!

    I may of been an Undertaker fan, but Hulk Hogan is miles ahead of him, Hogan really should be 1st, but no idea what that list is based on etc etc.

    Cena ahead of Hogan! LMAO...

    No idea whats going on in the WWE anymore so maybe Cena has become as legendary as Hogan but I doubt it.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  showstealer on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:37 am

    Where's Chris Beniot? Mad
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 38
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Big Dave on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:10 pm

    ShowStealer wrote:Where's Chris Beniot? Mad

    Murderers are even less popular than Charlton fans! Smile
    avatar
    Shane McMahon

    Number of posts : 351
    Age : 47
    Location : New York
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Shane McMahon on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:30 am

    ShowStealer wrote:Where's Chris Beniot? Mad

    In Hell?
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  showstealer on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:49 am

    Big Dave wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:Where's Chris Beniot? Mad

    Murderers are even less popular than Charlton fans! Smile
    Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

    Number of posts : 1401
    Age : 43
    Location : First in line for the funny farm
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Garibaldi on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:35 pm

    Total joke!

    The Triple H markdown stinks of hiom going "don't put me too high, eveyone hates me when I get pushed!". Face it - whatever we think of him, he's een at the top for twice as long as Austin or Rock, so even though he's not been such a breakthroug star that would put him closer.

    Hogan - Soooo political!

    Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Randy Orton...In decreasing order, boosted by the need to appeal to the newer fanbase - forgeting that people get things like this to compare their favorites to those that case before, to learn about the history of the company and so on. I mean seriously, Cena is HOW FAR ahad of Kurt Angle?

    Whatever criteria the want to use, the top of this needs to be, in no particular order:

    Sammartino
    Hogan
    Hart
    HBK
    Austin
    Rock
    HHH

    Then the next few needs to include:
    Taker
    Angle
    Backlund
    Andre
    Edie Guerrero
    Jericho
    Big Show - longevity and shows how to be more than just a "Big Man", something Kane never quite managed.


    _________________
    Miss You Dad...
    avatar
    IOV

    Number of posts : 998
    Age : 33
    Location : Ireland
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  IOV on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:52 pm

    So you're slamming HHH for possibly being a little bit humble while the rest of the internet regard him as a glory hog, even if your suspicions are correct the guy cant win!I think the oficial line the WWE put out was that the list was voted for by the wrestlers on the active roster at the minute so all blame should be directed their way.

    Hogan should have been waaaaay higher and I agree Trips should have been further up the list as well but thats because I'm a fan
    avatar
    Mr Torrie Wilson

    Number of posts : 298
    Age : 34
    Location : Purgatory
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:37 am

    Garibaldi wrote:I mean seriously, Cena is HOW FAR ahad of Kurt Angle?

    Cena should be ahead of Angle unless its a list of best workers, which it obviously isn't. He's a much bigger draw than Angle was.
    avatar
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

    Number of posts : 1401
    Age : 43
    Location : First in line for the funny farm
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Garibaldi on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm

    Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:
    Garibaldi wrote:I mean seriously, Cena is HOW FAR ahad of Kurt Angle?

    Cena should be ahead of Angle unless its a list of best workers, which it obviously isn't. He's a much bigger draw than Angle was.

    How can you say that? Viewing figures now are the lowest in over a decade, whilst Angle was part of the last two peak periods - the end of the Monday Night Wars (Although not aschamp until the end so you cn't really measure his drawing power) and the Smackdown Six days

    Merchandise sales, Cena wins. Otherwise it's all one-way.

    And I wasn't knocking HHH, just saying it was artificially low. If you look, I included him in my top names, which would put him 7th at worst.


    _________________
    Miss You Dad...
    avatar
    Mr Torrie Wilson

    Number of posts : 298
    Age : 34
    Location : Purgatory
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:36 am

    Garibaldi wrote:
    Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:
    Garibaldi wrote:I mean seriously, Cena is HOW FAR ahad of Kurt Angle?

    Cena should be ahead of Angle unless its a list of best workers, which it obviously isn't. He's a much bigger draw than Angle was.

    How can you say that? Viewing figures now are the lowest in over a decade, whilst Angle was part of the last two peak periods - the end of the Monday Night Wars (Although not aschamp until the end so you cn't really measure his drawing power) and the Smackdown Six days

    Merchandise sales, Cena wins. Otherwise it's all one-way.

    I can say that probably because a) it's true and b) i'm not blinded by stupid internet cena-rage. What on earth are you talking about, the Smackdown Six summer of 2002 wasn't a peak period. Wrestling wise it was excellent, but business was well on the slide at that point. And he doesnt get any credit for the Monday Night Wars era given that the war was all but over by the time he started, and certainly by the time he hit his stride as a worker. You dont get credit for being around at the time, otherwise you should be sending Val Venis some love too.

    Angle has never properly been given the Cena spot. He's put up decent numbers before but the company never built around him the way they have Cena. Cena has moved the needle by himself, not only on merchandise, but house shows and PPV. As for ratings the company doesnt get money for Raw ratings anymore, they've been largely irrelevant for years and UFC has long since discredited ratings as the be all and end all when it comes to gauging how well a company is doing.

    I know all the cool kids hate Cena and all but it amazes me how blinded they are to what he's done to the point where nothing short of an Austin level boom period would let them concede that he might have made the company a lot of money. Relative to their business periods Cena stacks up better than Angle as a draw. You get credit for adding to your period not just being a part of it, and Cena has added more to his than Angle did to his.

    Angle belongs on the list, for his work alone, but he shouldnt be in front of Cena.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  showstealer on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:38 am

    If Angle received the push that Cena had he would have been a bigger draw, did face Angle ever get booed? There isn't as much talent/competition as there was and the majority of Cena's success is due to the WWE Machine. Although you're right in claiming he doesn't get the credit he deserves as many have struggled when receiving a decent push, he is a key reason why ratings are down.
    avatar
    Mr Torrie Wilson

    Number of posts : 298
    Age : 34
    Location : Purgatory
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:34 pm

    ShowStealer wrote:If Angle received the push that Cena had he would have been a bigger draw, did face Angle ever get booed? There isn't as much talent/competition as there was and the majority of Cena's success is due to the WWE Machine. Although you're right in claiming he doesn't get the credit he deserves as many have struggled when receiving a decent push, he is a key reason why ratings are down.

    And what if Cena had got his push during the late nineties? What if Vince had Ric Flair instead of Hogan in the eighties? What if Chris Benoit hadnt gone insane and invented the cure for the common cold? You cant use 'If this had happened...' as a reasonable argument. Stick to what actually did happen.

    And while I agree with you that Cena's success is in large part due to the "WWE machine" I dont think it helps anyones point as that same machine clearly also helped Angle, otherwise surely Angle ought to be making TNA a lot of money right now? Which he isn't.

    I think Cena-rage must run deep if anyone genuinely thinks he's a key reason why ratings are down. You know, as opposed to the company presenting a sterile, out of touch product that hasn't been able to connect with its intended audience on any meaningful level in the better part of a decade. So his successes are down to the WWE machine, but the company's failures are down to Cena? Okay.

    Keep things in focus here - I'm not suggesting John Cena is on a par with Rock, Austin or Hogan or saying that this is a golden age for wrestling. I'm saying that in a relative context, he's clearly ahead of Kurt Angle.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  showstealer on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 am

    Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:If Angle received the push that Cena had he would have been a bigger draw, did face Angle ever get booed? There isn't as much talent/competition as there was and the majority of Cena's success is due to the WWE Machine. Although you're right in claiming he doesn't get the credit he deserves as many have struggled when receiving a decent push, he is a key reason why ratings are down.

    And what if Cena had got his push during the late nineties? What if Vince had Ric Flair instead of Hogan in the eighties? What if Chris Benoit hadnt gone insane and invented the cure for the common cold? You cant use 'If this had happened...' as a reasonable argument. Stick to what actually did happen.

    And while I agree with you that Cena's success is in large part due to the "WWE machine" I dont think it helps anyones point as that same machine clearly also helped Angle, otherwise surely Angle ought to be making TNA a lot of money right now? Which he isn't.

    I think Cena-rage must run deep if anyone genuinely thinks he's a key reason why ratings are down. You know, as opposed to the company presenting a sterile, out of touch product that hasn't been able to connect with its intended audience on any meaningful level in the better part of a decade. So his successes are down to the WWE machine, but the company's failures are down to Cena? Okay.

    Keep things in focus here - I'm not suggesting John Cena is on a par with Rock, Austin or Hogan or saying that this is a golden age for wrestling. I'm saying that in a relative context, he's clearly ahead of Kurt Angle.
    He's a key reason not the sole reason, the PG certificate rating of the show is a bigger reason. You say the show is sterile, look who's been the champion during this time. He's been in the main event at least as long as Austin was. TNA doesn't operate as well as WWE, but you're right Angle hasn't had the impact that he should've in TNA and for that reason Cena is annoyingly ahead of Angle.
    avatar
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

    Number of posts : 1401
    Age : 43
    Location : First in line for the funny farm
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Garibaldi on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm

    y'know, this is actually one of the best discussion/debae threaswe've had in the wrestling section in ages.

    And to think I was toying with phasing it out due to us all outgrowing the subject...


    _________________
    Miss You Dad...
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  showstealer on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 am

    Garibaldi wrote:y'know, this is actually one of the best only discussion/debae threaswe've had in the wrestling section in ages.
    Cena's promo on Raw last night gaves me the impression that he will be forgotten in 5-10 years time. Not exactly the same fan reaction as Flair/HBK was it.
    avatar
    Mr Torrie Wilson

    Number of posts : 298
    Age : 34
    Location : Purgatory
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:53 am

    I would have have thought it a bit more likely that no one buys the angle as opposed to it being a sign that the most successful star they've created in the last ten years is likely to be as well remembered as Mordecai or Techno Team 2000. But that's just me.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  showstealer on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:21 am

    Mr Torrie Wilson wrote:I would have have thought it a bit more likely that no one buys the angle as opposed to it being a sign that the most successful star they've created in the last ten years is likely to be as well remembered as Mordecai or Techno Team 2000. But that's just me.
    O.K. Not exactly Mick Foley pink slip on a pole was it, or Vince's You're fiiiiiired routine? They built the Cena/Nexus angle for months and that reaction was its pay off. They spent months promoting some film which name escapes me, that was released straight to DVD in Walmart. The guy isn't making as big of an impact as he should.

    Going back to what I said about Angle in TNA. At first Hogan didn't give the buyrates boost that WCW hoped for. There was an initial interest before people got bored with him, it wasn't until Hall and Nash came that things picked up and neither of them are considered a draw. chin ponder
    avatar
    Mr Torrie Wilson

    Number of posts : 298
    Age : 34
    Location : Purgatory
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:05 am

    WWE have killed stipulations dead. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think Cena was really going to be gone so of course its not going to get the reaction they hoped for. Ric Flair's retirement got over because people thought he was really retiring. Of course they were wrong and that probably played into the reason why Shawn Michaels retiring didn't get over as well. You seem to be giving Cena an awful lot of the blame for the writing teams failures to book a compelling, sound product. It reminds me a lot of the nonsense posted about Triple H years ago. In both cases there are/were a lot of genuine, fair criticisms that can be made about them but people seemed to let their dislike of them justify blaming almost every bad thing the company did on them. I mean look, now you almost seem to be blaming WWE's movie failures on him. Steve Austin movies have also bombed badly, does that mean Steve Austin isn't the draw he's remembered as? Or is the truth probably that there are a host of other factors involved such as budgets, quality of scripts, talent used and many others. Or maybe in your mind Austin's role in the Expendables was the real draw of that film.

    I'm not sure what point you are making about Angle. Are you suggesting that he was a Hogan level star and could be again if he hooks up with an alcoholic and a lazy former WWE champion who couldnt draw on his own? Where on earth would TNA find people matching those descriptions? Hmmm.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  showstealer on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:09 pm

    My point was I was wrong to criticise Angle for the ratings not picking up as Hogan didn't make too much of impact when he went to WCW, it wasn't until the NWO angle that things picked up and that would have done well with any wrestler. Working out who's a draw isn't straight forward!
    avatar
    Smoke Daddy

    Number of posts : 49
    Age : 26
    Location : New Brunswick, Canada
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Smoke Daddy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:49 pm

    Wrestling is for the children right now and it is kinda hard to doubt that. Cena is over and the fans do really seem to love him for the most part so it does not hurt to have him around now. Every wrestling company needs its super babyface and Cena fits the picture. I may not be a fan but Ill sit through it to see some of the other talent that does interest me.

    Cena may be kind of stale but he is a draw, he sells merchindise are any WWE camera will show in the crowd, and he seems pretty damn loyal to the company. In WWE terms he is a good guy to hold the top spot because he is a good product. I know in any company I would be running I would be busting my ass to have a John Cena only because I know he wouldn't screw me over and people will buy the merch.

    A lot of people think the PG thing is hurting the product but it all has to go in cycles and evolution to fit its market. You see all the young kids now but wait about 10 or 15 years when they have grown up watching the product. When the market ages then you should see the a shift in the style of programming to reflect the times and right now were back to getting the kids on the product like the 80's did and someday move on to a more mature product again like the 90's. Just wait and things should change.

    Luckily the product already seems to be shifting so if your not happy with Cena at least were now in a time where young guys are being given chances again where even five years ago the WWE only really had a few people in the main event scene. Now you see guys like Sheamus, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, and Jack Swagger appear in the main event as well as guys like Orton, Edge, and Cena. I mean with Miz as champ and what seems to be a build up for a pretty good match soon (Cant remember what day you wacky UK fellas get shows anymore so don't wanna spoil anything) if you don't like Cena then take your pick of the other talent popping up. In my opinion the WWE has a booming midcard now.

    Anyways, best ever.

    1. Austin - Austin put a lot of butts in seats and sold merchandise like a madman. His career may have been shortish but he has the most lasting impact.

    2. Hogan - Come on, Hogan made wrestling big in the 80's and made some huge WWE moments. Second only because in order to be best IMO you have to at least have one match you can look back on and say "Wow, that was a wrestling great." And most of Hogans matches sorta flow into each other with big moments to separate them.

    3. HBK - The man did a lot in his career and his longevity and quality matches all throughout make him a big part of WWE. He may be known as a dick from reports but the man is a classic making machine.

    4. Bret Hart - No need to mention his matches as anyone knows what he has done but in my opinion Bret is someone who stood out even when it seemed like the world was against him. He is a man that made his own legacy with nothing but hard work and determination. Even when he gets constantly screwed over he always managed to shine through. The only man to spit and punch Vince McMahon and still gets to be remembered as one of the greatest of all time, because we know its the WWE now who decide who is considered a legend or not.

    5. The Undertaker - I say Taker because he has proven his longevity and he brings the spectacle to life. No one, it seems, has ever had a gimmick that strikes you as close as his does to the point where even as adults who understand all the inner points of wrestling we choose to give up on it all and for a moment forget that you know its fake and let yourself believe that he is the Deadman appearing and disappearing in the ring and now with the Wrestlemania streak its hard to imagine a Wrestlemania where the streak does not get defended.

    Woot woot, lengthy post but I havent said anything in a while so...I think that makes up for it.
    avatar
    Shaun2J

    Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Shaun2J on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:39 am

    That's the thing. Pro wrestling was always PG, just it was sometimes a bit edgy and bordering on some "taboos".
    Shoving the blame on PG just because wrestling is shit is uncalled for. It's the creative team and storylines that spew the shit out.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  showstealer on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:20 am

    It wasn't PG during the attitude era.

    The show's definitely picked up now that Cena is away from the title picture.
    avatar
    Shaun2J

    Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Shaun2J on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 pm

    ShowStealer wrote:It wasn't PG during the attitude era.

    The show's definitely picked up now that Cena is away from the title picture.

    I'm talking about the program in general not the tag you first see in the intro.
    Pro Wrestling mainly attracts kids and has been so since the 80's and when the territories died out.

    Kun

    Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Kun on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:20 am

    Smackdown! has always been PG and has arguably been the better show.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The 50 Greatest WWE Superstars Of All Time ROFLCOPTERS

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:15 am