SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

Stupid Crappy State

Rooq

Number of posts : 585
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Stupid Crappy State

Post  Rooq on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:33 am

Hello!!

http://www.newmarketjournal.co.uk/news/Parents-fight-for-sick-Rosie.5932908.jp

The above link is a story in the local paper about my neice who is currently ill with Cancer and being refused any finicial help because of... well see the quote here :

But the Department of Work and Pensions, which considers applications, turned the couple down after claiming Rosie did not need any more care than other babies her age.

If you read the story in the link it will tell about what my Brother and his fiancee have been going through, is all very annoying and to say that she doesnt need anymore help than any other normal baby is just pathehic and sick, my brother when he got the letter nearly went to the council offices demanding to see the person in charge! makes you sick this country currently.
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Re: Stupid Crappy State

Post  The Ayatollah on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:01 am

That really sucks Rooq mate, the DWP have their priorities fucked up if theyve rejected your wee niece for financial aid, and its not like its a massive sum of money, shit like that makes me angry Evil or Very Mad
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1977
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:25 am

Sorry to hear this Rooq, what a disgrace.
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Garibaldi on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Bad news. Never good to hear things like this -= shows how fecked up things are these days. Bloody Jobsworth assholes who can't see past the red tape.

Tell your brother to go with that urge - He's perfectly entitled to request a justification for such an ass-hat decision.

Hope that you guys can help take her mind off this over the festive period at least.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:04 am