SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

4 posters

Boxing: Mayweather/Pacquiao - Haye/Kilitsko

Screwjob97
    Screwjob97

Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

Boxing: Mayweather/Pacquiao - Haye/Kilitsko Empty Boxing: Mayweather/Pacquiao - Haye/Kilitsko

Post  Screwjob97 Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:52 pm

I was just wondering about a few things that I am not sure about which may or may not happen in the boxing world. These things are as follows:

1) Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao? Anyone know when, where or if this fight is even taking place?

2) David Haye vs. Wladimir/Vitalli Kilitsko? Same as the above...?

P.S I know have I have spelled tha names of the fighter wrong (Kilitsko)
    MK
    MK

Number of posts : 622
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Boxing: Mayweather/Pacquiao - Haye/Kilitsko Empty Re: Boxing: Mayweather/Pacquiao - Haye/Kilitsko

Post  MK Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Mayweather and Pacquiao have agreed to fight. I remember hearing that they haven't picked an exact date, but sometime March-April of 2010. And the different locations that are being talked about are the new Cowboys Stadium in Dallas (though I heard neither fighter want it to take place there), the Superdome in New Orleans, and the MGM in Vegas.
    Screwjob97
    Screwjob97

Boxing: Mayweather/Pacquiao - Haye/Kilitsko Empty Re: Boxing: Mayweather/Pacquiao - Haye/Kilitsko

Post  Screwjob97 Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 pm

MK wrote:Mayweather and Pacquiao have agreed to fight. I remember hearing that they haven't picked an exact date, but sometime March-April of 2010. And the different locations that are being talked about are the new Cowboys Stadium in Dallas (though I heard neither fighter want it to take place there), the Superdome in New Orleans, and the MGM in Vegas.

Cheers dude! I just assumed that it would be in Vegas. But cheers for the heads up, I shall be tuning in. Wink
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  The Ayatollah Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 am

Pac vs Floyd will be an outstanding fight, cant wait to see it Very Happy, my money is going on Manny to inflict Mayweather's first L.

Haye vs either of the Klitshko brothers should be a pretty decent fight too
    Screwjob97
    Screwjob97

Post  Screwjob97 Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:15 am

The Ayatollah wrote:Pac vs Floyd will be an outstanding fight, cant wait to see it Very Happy, my money is going on Manny to inflict Mayweather's first L.

Haye vs either of the Klitshko brothers should be a pretty decent fight too

I think Pacquiao has a good chance of beating Mayweather, and as much as I would love to see Floyd lose, I still think it will be Mayweathers night on that night.

Haye vs. either of the Klitshko should be good, cant wait for the both fights Very Happy
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:11 am

Haye would probably back out again like last time. Heavyweight boxing is crap at the moment anyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm