SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!


    Inbox/Sentbox limits

    Share
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 702
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Inbox/Sentbox limits

    Post  The Stig on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm

    Any chance these could be increased please? My sentbox is full, and as such, I've lost some messages I've just gone to look for. My inbox is 90% full too.

    Thanks.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1979
    Age : 75
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Inbox/Sentbox limits

    Post  showstealer on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:59 am

    The Stig wrote:Any chance these could be increased please? My sentbox is full, and as such, I've lost some messages I've just gone to look for. My inbox is 90% full too.

    Thanks.
    Have you been trying to chat up a forum member?

    groucho shades
    avatar
    'Dub
    The Final Cylon

    Number of posts : 350
    Age : 32
    Location : Cardiff, Wales.
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Inbox/Sentbox limits

    Post  'Dub on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 am

    Delete some?
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 702
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Inbox/Sentbox limits

    Post  The Stig on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:37 am

    ShowStealer wrote:
    The Stig wrote:Any chance these could be increased please? My sentbox is full, and as such, I've lost some messages I've just gone to look for. My inbox is 90% full too.

    Thanks.
    Have you been trying to chat up a forum member?

    groucho shades

    Several are from you... whistle

    But I don't mind losing those..
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1979
    Age : 75
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Inbox/Sentbox limits

    Post  showstealer on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 am

    The Stig wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:
    The Stig wrote:Any chance these could be increased please? My sentbox is full, and as such, I've lost some messages I've just gone to look for. My inbox is 90% full too.

    Thanks.
    Have you been trying to chat up a forum member?

    groucho shades

    Several are from you... whistle

    But I don't mind losing those..
    Sad
    avatar
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

    Number of posts : 1401
    Age : 45
    Location : First in line for the funny farm
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Inbox/Sentbox limits

    Post  Garibaldi on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 pm

    I've boosted the Sentbox and outbox to their limits - everything else was there aready.

    As the guys said...if that baint be enough, time to delete!


    _________________
    Miss You Dad...
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 702
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Inbox/Sentbox limits

    Post  The Stig on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:02 pm

    Thanks. It was mostly sent messages I was after anyway, I can always delete the crap Shan...The Smash Knight sends me. Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: Inbox/Sentbox limits

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:45 am