SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+3
Big Dave
showstealer
Rooq
7 posters

Want to get away with assault even if its caught on CCTV? become a footballer!

Rooq
    Rooq

Number of posts : 588
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Want to get away with assault even if its caught on CCTV? become a footballer! Empty Want to get away with assault even if its caught on CCTV? become a footballer!

Post  Rooq Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:00 am

Stephen Gerrard has been cleared of any wrong doing after being caught on CCTV punch someone repeatedly because he wouldnt allow Gerrard to change the music!

Complete joke! makes me hate Gerrard even more and just makes a joke out of the justice system in this country! rich and famous and you get away with anything.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991

Want to get away with assault even if its caught on CCTV? become a footballer! Empty Re: Want to get away with assault even if its caught on CCTV? become a footballer!

Post  showstealer Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 am

C'mon Rooq, 20,000 scousers can confirm he was in his hotel room that night...

Rolling Eyes
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Want to get away with assault even if its caught on CCTV? become a footballer! Empty Re: Want to get away with assault even if its caught on CCTV? become a footballer!

Post  Big Dave Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:08 am

Be fair, it was self defense! Laughing
    Murph

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post  Murph Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Love the fact he says that he has left Liverpool Crown Court with his reputation still intact. Correct, Steven, you're still a complete cunt.

Incedentally, can we all unite in a Liverpool-fan style call for justice? Make t-shirts, hold up banners in the crowd, and do marches and stuff?
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  The Ayatollah Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:15 am

Just goes to show when you earn a hundred grand a week you can do what the fuck you want. Gerrard is a dickhead, never liked the prick even though hes a great player, total arsehole
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Garibaldi Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Wait a second, though, if you take this particular eventout of the question, the general personality of the guyis significantly more humble and down to earth than most other top players. You don't see him being a press-hogging, sensation seeking tosser like most of them - he generally keeps himself to himself.

Total arsehole is the last thing I'd think of when describing him.

This situation - wasn't there, he's admitted throwing the punches and we only have the reported versions of events to go off where he says:

I got permission to change the music, he stopped me agressively, when I went to talk about it I thought he was going to go for me so I hit him

and the other guy says:

I stopped him from changing the music, I got shoved by someone and when he came over I thought it was him and was annoyed, then he hit me

..which suggests two cases of mistaken understanding of a situation combined with booze which led to an agressive confrontation. Yes, he hit the guy, at least a community service punishment would have made sense - time with underpriviledged kids or suchlike - but working bars I've seen so many cases were a situation like that combined with a few drinks has led to agressive confrontations.

End of day, generaly comes across as an OK guy, maybe a prison sentence would have been OTT, but shouldn't have got away scott free.
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998

Post  IOV Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:12 pm

I tend to agree with the Panda, maybe Ayatollahs hatred comes from the fact he plays for Liverpool?
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:23 am

What the media failed to announce was that he was actually given 80 hours community service teaching soccer skills to the disadvantaged and educationaly challenged.....as such he has been asked to report to Sparrows Lane this morning at 11.00am.

Mad
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719

Post  The Ayatollah Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 am

No...not just because he plays for that Anfield mob...(who will once again win fuck all!), I just hate seeing overpaid ponces like him get away with crimes that any NORMAL person...ie any of us...would get locked up for, or at least given a whopping fine...

He may come across as humble and all that jazz...but he commmited assault, and is supposed to be a role model to kids, its wrong plain and simple..

If as Stealer said he's been ordered to work with kids in the community, then fair enough that is at least some punishment
    showstealer
    showstealer

Post  showstealer Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:13 am

I was joking, Sparrows Lane is where Charlton train. Smile

He got off scott free...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am