SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

MK a.k.a. "The Douche"

MK

Number of posts : 622
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Re: MK a.k.a. "The Douche"

Post  MK on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:44 am

Well this is a fun little thread. Hadn't noticed it until now. Glad to see Stig could only keep the focus on me for one measly little post and then it all went to shit.

Nice work! cool v
    chr1s

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post  chr1s on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:09 am

Outlaw2x4 wrote:
    Screwjob97 wrote:I never said he was a prick, I only posted what I thought IOV was getting at with me replacing Outlaw at the top and the order now goes, me, Outlaw and then Rooq.

You know I've been fairly friendly to you so far on this board, so I'd appreciate if someone who hasn't been here for 5 minutes wouldn't repeatedly refer to me as a prick. If anyone else here thinks I'm a prick, which I'd be very surprised at, they are entitled to call me one, but you don't know anyone here so pipe down.

I too think you are a prick!! Biggest one on the boards!
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 pm

chr1s wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:
    Screwjob97 wrote:I never said he was a prick, I only posted what I thought IOV was getting at with me replacing Outlaw at the top and the order now goes, me, Outlaw and then Rooq.

You know I've been fairly friendly to you so far on this board, so I'd appreciate if someone who hasn't been here for 5 minutes wouldn't repeatedly refer to me as a prick. If anyone else here thinks I'm a prick, which I'd be very surprised at, they are entitled to call me one, but you don't know anyone here so pipe down.

You can hush up, your the king of douch bags.
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Garibaldi on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Big Dave wrote:
    chr1s wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:

I really should be impartial on this, but I really have to say SECONDED

Number of posts : 701

Post  The Stig on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Garibaldi wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    chr1s wrote:
    Outlaw2x4 wrote:

I really should be impartial on this, but I really have to say SECONDED

I, personally, think that chr1s is one of our better posters.
    chr1s

Post  chr1s on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Thank you Stig, I don't know why Big Gay Dave and Gaylibaldi have a problem against me, I had never had a problem with them or said anything against them but then again they're jumping on the bandwagon, the fucking homos can go fuck themselves, this site sucks and everyone knows it, its like the new version of ECW they should had left the old version dead!
    'Dub
    The Final Cylon

Number of posts : 350

Post  'Dub on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:43 pm

*clap clap, clap clap clap*

Chris is awesome!

Chris is awesome!
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1977
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 am

chr1s wrote:Thank you Stig, I don't know why Big Gay Dave and Gaylibaldi have a problem against me, I had never had a problem with them or said anything against them but then again they're jumping on the bandwagon, the fucking homos can go fuck themselves, this site sucks and everyone knows it, its like the new version of ECW they should had left the old version dead!
    flower
    chr1s

Post  chr1s on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:26 pm

'Dub wrote:*clap clap, clap clap clap*

Chris is awesome!

Chris is awesome!

Thank you very much!! Smile
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 am

chr1s wrote:Thank you Stig, I don't know why Big Gay Dave and Gaylibaldi have a problem against me, I had never had a problem with them or said anything against them but then again they're jumping on the bandwagon, the fucking homos can go fuck themselves, this site sucks and everyone knows it, its like the new version of ECW they should had left the old version dead!

Firstly, I'm hardly jumping on the bandwagon. I recall voicing my opinion of your posting on the old smash during the big debate about one of your threads - Think it was Lockdown - and have generally not improved my view since. When I recreated Smash, I conciously went out of my way to remain neutral and non-political to maintain the correct image as head honcho, so I do apologise to everyone here for the lapse. The site has generally self-policed itself well enough that I lost track of my role and slipped back to being a poster who can say exactly what he thinks, rather than biting my tongue as a position of authority.

I won't take back what I said as that would be two-faced, something which I am not, however whilst I do not necessarily agree with you as a poster that does not mean that you are not welcome to post your opinions on the boards, whatever they may be.

I have to say though, if you think that Smash is not as good as it was, then do something - anything - to see if you can change that. That's the case for everybody. I'd love for you guys to try ideas for sparking interest here. We're a community, we relaunched because of the number of us who found each other on facebook, and we've all got great ideas for having fun here. I've given you the platform, feel free to make use of it!

Since I started the boards, my new job has taken a lot of my time and focus in order to get anywhere near my old wages. It means that I cannot give as much time to finding exciting and flash ways to boost Smash as I'd like. The blogs are an example, it was designed to be something that multple peole would post in. No cliq involved either, we discussed and invited a number of people from here, going for a different set of topics and viewpoints from established guys. It's just that none of us have found the time to post in it regularly.

Other than that, all I can say is, if you don't like it here, then why post here? You're not forced to post, although you're welcome to do so.

End of the day...if you don't like something, don't just say it - change it. That includes any views people here may have of anyone. Make them see you in a different light, don't just moan that they don't like you. So says the 100% hetero dirty old man Gayribaldi! pimp daddy

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:29 am

Yeah Chr1s, bring back Lockdown.
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Shaun2J wrote:Yeah Chr1s, bring back Lockdown.

LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN
    chr1s

Post  chr1s on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:23 am

Garibaldi wrote:

End of the day...if you don't like something, don't just say it - change it. That includes any views people here may have of anyone. Make them see you in a different light, don't just moan that they don't like you.

If you look at all my posts since I've joined Smashlives up to calling Outlaw a prick I have behaved myself very well and even asked to start over, but this is proving rather difficult as there are cliques on Smash trying to keep honest posters down...

But I take board about what you say and you're right, enough is enough and its time for a change, I'm going to help improve Smash, I'm going to give the people what they want, I'm...

BRINGING BACK THE LOCKDOWN!!!!!!
    The Stig

Number of posts : 701

Post  The Stig on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:55 am

chr1s wrote:
    Garibaldi wrote:

End of the day...if you don't like something, don't just say it - change it. That includes any views people here may have of anyone. Make them see you in a different light, don't just moan that they don't like you.

If you look at all my posts since I've joined Smashlives up to calling Outlaw a prick I have behaved myself very well and even asked to start over, but this is proving rather difficult as there are cliques on Smash trying to keep honest posters down...

But I take board about what you say and you're right, enough is enough and its time for a change, I'm going to help improve Smash, I'm going to give the people what they want, I'm...

Yeah chr1s, you tell them! DEATH TO THE CLIQUES!
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:57 am

OH MY GAWD! LOCKDOWN IS CUMMIN BACK!!!
    Dr Hellwig PhD

Number of posts : 217
    Location : Perpetually moving through shitholes. Or Polmont and Croy as they are otherwise known
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

Post  Dr Hellwig PhD on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 am

For those of us who like to pretend that we've had lives at some point over the last six years, what prey tell is Chr1s' Lockdown?
    chr1s

Post  chr1s on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:16 am

Dr Hellwig PhD wrote:For those of us who like to pretend that we've had lives at some point over the last six years, what prey tell is Chr1s' Lockdown?

The lockdown my friend was the most exciting Interview Topic to ever hit Smash. It was a segment where I interview some great and not so great Smash Forum members. And its coming back, and who fitting to have on the first Lockdown to SmashLives, but.... Garibaldi!!

Thats right, Garibaldi I'm calling you out, do you accept?
    Dr Hellwig PhD

Number of posts : 217
    Location : Perpetually moving through shitholes. Or Polmont and Croy as they are otherwise known
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

Post  Dr Hellwig PhD on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:26 am

chr1s wrote:
    Dr Hellwig PhD wrote:For those of us who like to pretend that we've had lives at some point over the last six years, what prey tell is Chr1s' Lockdown?

The lockdown my friend was the most exciting Interview Topic to ever hit Smash. It was a segment where I interview some great and not so great Smash Forum members. And its coming back, and who fitting to have on the first Lockdown to SmashLives, but.... Garibaldi!!

Thats right, Garibaldi I'm calling you out, do you accept?

Why did you call it Lockdown? Was it because you were using a gimmick as old as the hills and trying to make it sound exciting and fresh whereas all you ended up doing was the same routine over and over again for what felt like weeks and weeks but in reality amounted to about half an hour of decent work surrounded by a sea of mediocrity?

Just asking.
    chr1s

Post  chr1s on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:56 am

Hey look if you're not a fan thats fine each to their own, you're entitled to your opinion, just be sure to check out the premier episode of Lockdown 2, coming soon, I'm sure you will be pleastantly surprised! Smile
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1977
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 am

chr1s wrote:Hey look if you're not a fan thats fine each to their own, you're entitled to your opinion, just be sure to check out the premier episode of Lockdown 2, coming soon, I'm sure you will be pleastantly surprised! Smile
    I look forward to it. Smile
    Mr Torrie Wilson

Number of posts : 298
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 am

Dr Hellwig PhD wrote:
    Why did you call it Lockdown? Was it because you were using a gimmick as old as the hills and trying to make it sound exciting and fresh whereas all you ended up doing was the same routine over and over again for what felt like weeks and weeks but in reality amounted to about half an hour of decent work surrounded by a sea of mediocrity?

Just asking.

It was because my lawyers were primed to sue him if he called it Smash Interviews.
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm

chr1s wrote:
    Garibaldi wrote:

Good luck - That's not a sarcastic "huh - good luck with that!", it's a serious hope it goes well.

And this is what I mean, it's all good and well asking people if you can start afresh, but it's so much better to make them re-evaluate you.

Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

Post  Screwjob97 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Where abouts will the Lockdown thing be? And when does it begin? (If it hasn't already)
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 am

Screwjob97 wrote:Where abouts will the Lockdown thing be? And when does it begin? (If it hasn't already)

Trust me, you will know it when it happens, its a similar sensation to standing in a dog turd! Very Happy
    Screwjob97

Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-06-08

Post  Screwjob97 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 am

Big Dave wrote:
    Screwjob97 wrote:Where abouts will the Lockdown thing be? And when does it begin? (If it hasn't already)

Trust me, you will know it when it happens, its a similar sensation to standing in a dog turd! Very Happy

So, guessing by the excitment from most people, ever since the Lockdown thing was coming back it is going to be awesome?

Can't wait. Not even sure what it is I know it is, but still can't wait.
    Mr Torrie Wilson

Number of posts : 298
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 am

Standing in a dog turd is awesome? Neutral

The world is a different place from when I was a kid.
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 am

Big Dave wrote:

Was going to put this to refer to the immediate predictable sledging that will happen, but thought that wouldn't show me as neutral.

And if you're going to the house of someone you can't stand, stepping in a dogs little present lets you give them a present of your own, providing you can keep a straight, innocent face. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:58 am