SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

2 posters

WWE Backlash

PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

WWE Backlash Empty WWE Backlash

Post  PeteRoe Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:21 pm

Thoughts on this then?

Thought Christian vs Swagger was a very good match. Great opener for a PPV and nice to see Christian get the belt.

Hardy vs Hardy was awful I thought. Was building quite nicely and then Jeff took about 5 minutes to set up a spot that really was not worth the wait and the finish was not what I wanted.

Orton winning was cool and it was a decent match.

Cena vs Edge was a very good match with an over the top finish but again, it puts Cena out of action so I can see why they went for that. Plus it gives him an opponent for when he gets back.

6/10 all in all.
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Number of posts : 664
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

WWE Backlash Empty Re: WWE Backlash

Post  Outlaw2x4 Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 pm

I really enjoyed last nights show. I thought it was a very entertaining PPV.

Swagger and Christian was very good and set the pace for the res of the show well.

Jericho and Steamboat was decent.

Jeff and Matt wasn't great, really think the PG rating hurt this fued.

JR looked genuinely pissed off during the Santino segment.

The six man tag went fan beyond my expectations. I generally hate six man tags, especially on PPV, but I really enjoyed it.

I thought the main event was the best match on the card, and for once Cena has a match he can be very proud of that he wasn't carried through.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:16 am