SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

4 posters

Who should I support next season?

Poll

As Charlton may be relegated on Monday who should I support next season?

[ 1 ]
    Who should I support next season? Bar_left25%Who should I support next season? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who should I support next season? Bar_left25%Who should I support next season? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who should I support next season? Bar_left50%Who should I support next season? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who should I support next season? Bar_left0%Who should I support next season? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who should I support next season? Bar_left0%Who should I support next season? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Who should I support next season? Empty Who should I support next season?

Post  showstealer Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:26 pm

It appears that our luck has run out and there is a great chance of Charlton getting relegated on Monday.

So who should I support next season?

I think Man Utd will be a good choice, that Ronaldo guy is pretty good but it's quite far away. West Ham are my nearest premiership side so perhaps they are the better choice?

Who should I support next season? Empty Re: Who should I support next season?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:37 pm

You could just support Charlton. You wouldn't even have to move thread!
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  Garibaldi Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Of those, Villa.

The first 4 and you're a glory hunter (and Arsenal wouldn't even come with the Glory!).

The last two would just be embarrassing. I mean, if you go Fulham thenyou're back where you are now in a year or so, West Ham and as soon as you get a shirt they'll probably have sold the player to stay afloat.

Besides, as JK says, stay with Charlton. True fan, bet you get a better seat too now!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:21 pm

I am going to laugh the biggest laugh in the history of laughter in your face if we (admittedly by some miracle) win the FA Cup or the Champions League this year after all this braying of yours... Twisted Evil

100 chamber pots wouldn't make one of those.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Number of posts : 1194
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post  Big Dave Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:47 am

I assume this is some kind of joke?
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:31 am

Big Dave wrote:I assume this is some kind of joke?
    Correct, interested that those 2 didn't realise that and changed it to a Spurs/Arsenal thread within 3 posts...

CHARLTON 'TILL I DIE!!!
    IOV
    IOV

Number of posts : 998
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  IOV Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:05 am

ShowStealer wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:I assume this is some kind of joke?
    Correct, interested that those 2 didn't realise that and changed it to a Spurs/Arsenal thread within 3 posts...

CHARLTON 'TILL I DIE!!!

........or they do

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 am

I got that it was a joke and made one of my own.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:05 pm