SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!


    Cashley Cole arrested

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Guest on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:36 am

    HAHAHAHAHA!

    Love it Laughing
    avatar
    The Ayatollah

    Number of posts : 719
    Age : 37
    Location : Edinburgh
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  The Ayatollah on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:09 am

    Hahahaha Laughing Laughing

    Cant stand the overpaid twat

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Guest on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:02 am

    Apparently John Terry was around... which begs the question as to why he didn't run up and start shouting in the cops face for trying to do his job.
    avatar
    IOV

    Number of posts : 998
    Age : 33
    Location : Ireland
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  IOV on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:03 am

    The sooner this little twerp admits he is gay then Cheryl and I can be together.......FOREVER
    avatar
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

    Number of posts : 1401
    Age : 44
    Location : First in line for the funny farm
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Garibaldi on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:19 pm

    IOV wrote:The sooner this little twerp admits he is gay then Cheryl and I can be together.......FOREVER

    I don't think so...no way I'm sharing a devil's threeway with you, Bro!

    Now having Sarah or Kimberley complete the tricycle - that's another matter rock mohican


    _________________
    Miss You Dad...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Guest on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:42 pm

    I met Cheryl Cole back when she was still Cheryl Tweedy. She's got a bit of an ego (not to mention a temper) on her!
    avatar
    IOV

    Number of posts : 998
    Age : 33
    Location : Ireland
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  IOV on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:46 pm

    JK wrote:I met Cheryl Cole back when she was still Cheryl Tweedy. She's got a bit of an ego (not to mention a temper) on her!

    I wouldnt even try to take that away from her, I would love her the way she is no matter how racist. Infact I would even blacken myself up for her is she wanted to get kinky in the bedroom and slap me about. Any chance we can just split this into a Cheryl Cole appreciation thread and ignore Cashley altogether?
    avatar
    ThatChumpStain

    Number of posts : 219
    Age : 34
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  ThatChumpStain on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:49 pm

    Garibaldi wrote:
    IOV wrote:The sooner this little twerp admits he is gay then Cheryl and I can be together.......FOREVER

    I don't think so...no way I'm sharing a devil's threeway with you, Bro!

    Now having Sarah or Kimberley complete the tricycle - that's another matter rock mohican
    Any and all of them! Goddamn I would! Also, any news of Cole with bad news = good news for me!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Guest on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:52 pm

    IOV wrote:
    JK wrote:I met Cheryl Cole back when she was still Cheryl Tweedy. She's got a bit of an ego (not to mention a temper) on her!

    I wouldnt even try to take that away from her, I would love her the way she is no matter how racist. Infact I would even blacken myself up for her is she wanted to get kinky in the bedroom and slap me about. Any chance we can just split this into a Cheryl Cole appreciation thread and ignore Cashley altogether?

    Ah but would it make a difference if I told you that this egotisticalness was BEFORE Poopstars. Or maybe it wasn't, I can't remember now. I just remember her prancing around like the cats pyjamas... so maybe it was after Poopstars.

    I didn't even know who Girls Aloud were (in fact now I still don't care.)
    avatar
    IOV

    Number of posts : 998
    Age : 33
    Location : Ireland
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  IOV on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:57 pm

    JK wrote:
    IOV wrote:
    JK wrote:I met Cheryl Cole back when she was still Cheryl Tweedy. She's got a bit of an ego (not to mention a temper) on her!

    I wouldnt even try to take that away from her, I would love her the way she is no matter how racist. Infact I would even blacken myself up for her is she wanted to get kinky in the bedroom and slap me about. Any chance we can just split this into a Cheryl Cole appreciation thread and ignore Cashley altogether?

    Ah but would it make a difference if I told you that this egotisticalness was BEFORE Poopstars. Or maybe it wasn't, I can't remember now. I just remember her prancing around like the cats pyjamas... so maybe it was after Poopstars.

    I didn't even know who Girls Aloud were (in fact now I still don't care.)

    Not really no, when you look like her you can walk about like your shit doesnt stink because YOU LOOK LIKE THAT!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:22 am

    Indeed and I look forward to seeing her in 20 years time when she doesn't have her looks to disguise her foul personality and her total lack of talent, same as every other Poopstars/Poop Idle/X-Factor produced shite.

    C'ept for Leona Lewis and Will Young, at least they write their own stuff.
    avatar
    Dr Hellwig PhD

    Number of posts : 217
    Age : 38
    Location : Perpetually moving through shitholes. Or Polmont and Croy as they are otherwise known
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Dr Hellwig PhD on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 am

    JK wrote:Indeed and I look forward to seeing her in 20 years time when she doesn't have her looks to disguise her foul personality and her total lack of talent, same as every other Poopstars/Poop Idle/X-Factor produced shite.

    C'ept for Leona Lewis and Will Young, at least they write their own stuff.

    Hitler wrote his own stuff.

    Not that I'm comparing Will Young to Hitler. Don't fancy his chances or mobolising an army to invade Poland. Although there's a good reality TV show in that - for Andy Scott Lee maybe or Brooke Hogan?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Guest on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:27 am

    Little more on this story which may please IOV and Co. Ashley Cole had some pictures blocked in either the Sun or the Star which involved him and a hot blonde. He claims they were having an "intellectual conversation."

    Feel free to poke holes in that excuse! Laughing
    avatar
    IOV

    Number of posts : 998
    Age : 33
    Location : Ireland
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  IOV on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:11 am

    Im pretty sceptical about any story involving Ashley Cole and a woman. I mean the last scandle involving him and the blonde involved him being sick (obvioulsy because he found him self in bed with a woman) and the only reason Cheryl married him was to prove she wasnt racist and that he wasnt gay.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Guest on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:48 am

    Well the being sick story is at least plausible. Ashley Cole having an intellectual conversation is just plain silly...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Cashley Cole arrested

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:09 pm