SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!


    Cheer up emo kid

    Share
    avatar
    The Phenom

    Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

    Cheer up emo kid

    Post  The Phenom on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:37 pm

    What's the difference between an emo kid and my lawn?

    Spoiler:
    The lawn doesn't cut itself
    avatar
    Shaun2J

    Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  Shaun2J on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:10 am

    Which films do emos like to watch?

    Spoiler:
    Directors Cut
    avatar
    ThatChumpStain

    Number of posts : 219
    Age : 35
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  ThatChumpStain on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:21 am

    Did you hear about the new emo website?
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Shane McMahon

    Number of posts : 352
    Age : 48
    Location : New York
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  Shane McMahon on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:34 am

    I've just made one up:

    What does an emo kid and The Beano have in common?

    Spoiler:
    The both have issues. ROFL
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 702
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  The Stig on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:44 am

    I find this thread to be offensive towards emos.
    avatar
    Mr Torrie Wilson

    Number of posts : 302
    Age : 35
    Location : Purgatory
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  Mr Torrie Wilson on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:57 am

    The Stig wrote:I find this thread to be offensive towards emos.

    lol satire
    avatar
    Sweatsock

    Number of posts : 360
    Age : 33
    Location : Glasgow
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  Sweatsock on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:58 am

    The Stig wrote:I find this thread to be offensive towards emos.

    Tough Smile


    _________________
    www.fnf.org.uk
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 702
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  The Stig on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:30 am

    Sweatsock wrote:
    The Stig wrote:I find this thread to be offensive towards emos.

    Tough Smile

    Bigot. How on earth can you justify deleting a thread containing ONE joke believed to be of a racist nature, yet continue to allow a thread featuring several attacks on people going through a rough time in life?
    avatar
    Sweatsock

    Number of posts : 360
    Age : 33
    Location : Glasgow
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  Sweatsock on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:52 am

    The Stig wrote:
    Sweatsock wrote:
    The Stig wrote:I find this thread to be offensive towards emos.

    Tough Smile

    Bigot. How on earth can you justify deleting a thread containing ONE joke believed to be of a racist nature, yet continue to allow a thread featuring several attacks on people going through a rough time in life?

    Because I don't believe anyone on this board or the vast majority of society would actually be offended by any of the jokes in this thread. You wouldn't have claimed that this thread is offensive to emos if your own joke hadn't been deleted.


    _________________
    www.fnf.org.uk
    avatar
    The Stig

    Number of posts : 702
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  The Stig on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:20 pm

    Sweatsock wrote:
    The Stig wrote:
    Sweatsock wrote:
    The Stig wrote:I find this thread to be offensive towards emos.

    Tough Smile

    Bigot. How on earth can you justify deleting a thread containing ONE joke believed to be of a racist nature, yet continue to allow a thread featuring several attacks on people going through a rough time in life?

    Because I don't believe anyone on this board or the vast majority of society would actually be offended by any of the jokes in this thread. You wouldn't have claimed that this thread is offensive to emos if your own joke hadn't been deleted.

    What if a potential member visits the forum, and is put off because they themselves are an "emo", thus taking offence to this thread.

    And I know I wouldn't have complained -- if my thread were still in place, then there'd be no double standards exhibited.
    avatar
    Sweatsock

    Number of posts : 360
    Age : 33
    Location : Glasgow
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  Sweatsock on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:27 pm

    The Stig wrote:
    Sweatsock wrote:
    The Stig wrote:
    Sweatsock wrote:
    The Stig wrote:I find this thread to be offensive towards emos.

    Tough Smile

    Bigot. How on earth can you justify deleting a thread containing ONE joke believed to be of a racist nature, yet continue to allow a thread featuring several attacks on people going through a rough time in life?

    Because I don't believe anyone on this board or the vast majority of society would actually be offended by any of the jokes in this thread. You wouldn't have claimed that this thread is offensive to emos if your own joke hadn't been deleted.

    What if a potential member visits the forum, and is put off because they themselves are an "emo", thus taking offence to this thread.

    And I know I wouldn't have complained -- if my thread were still in place, then there'd be no double standards exhibited.

    Look, I've tried to humour you. I've tried to answer your queries and concerns. But seriously, give it a rest eh? You're annoyed that your joke got taken down, ok that's up to you, but I'm afraid you'll just have to be patient and wait for a decision on what is or isn't allowed in here.

    Myself, Garibaldi & BoD all have jobs. My online time at the minute is only so extensive because I'm doing a more office based job for the next 4-6 weeks. Once we all get a chance to discuss the current issues we'll let you know. In the meantime I don't think you need to ruin other threads with your pedantism when there's one in the Asylum for this specific subject.


    _________________
    www.fnf.org.uk
    avatar
    Shane McMahon

    Number of posts : 352
    Age : 48
    Location : New York
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  Shane McMahon on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:38 am

    Another one I've made up:

    Who do emo boys idolise?

    Spoiler:
    Slash.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Cheer up emo kid

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 am