SmashLives!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

+14
Garibaldi
Dr Hellwig PhD
Sweatsock
ThatChumpStain
KabukiJoe
Outlaw2x4
PeteRoe
'Dub
Shaun2J
The Ayatollah
Bradshaw101
showstealer
DougFlair
IOV
18 posters

WWE has come to terms on the releases...

Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Number of posts : 664
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

WWE has come to terms on the releases... - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE has come to terms on the releases...

Post  Outlaw2x4 Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:16 am

PeteRoe wrote:To be fair to Henry, he has improved his promos. At least thats something.

I am glad Holly is gone. Way overdue.

I think Atlas has done wonders for Henry who I think isn't nearly as bad as he was.

Also delighted at Hollys exit. Despite his treatment of the up and comers, I just hated the guy. I hate his character, I hate his look and I hate is matches.
    KabukiJoe
    KabukiJoe

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

WWE has come to terms on the releases... - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE has come to terms on the releases...

Post  KabukiJoe Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:20 am

Was I the only person who thought it was slightly amusing when Kurt Angle broke Hardcore Hollys arm with that moonsault? I just thought, "Served that dick right."
    PeteRoe
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253

Post  PeteRoe Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:52 am

Outlaw2x4 wrote:
    PeteRoe wrote:To be fair to Henry, he has improved his promos. At least thats something.

I am glad Holly is gone. Way overdue.

I think Atlas has done wonders for Henry who I think isn't nearly as bad as he was.

Also delighted at Hollys exit. Despite his treatment of the up and comers, I just hated the guy. I hate his character, I hate his look and I hate is matches.

I dont think it has anything to do with Atlas actually, not in terms of being on television anyways.

Maybe he has improved on that aspect backstage or whatever but we wont know that.

Regardless, I am glad to see someone agree he is better. Very Happy

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:57 am

KabukiJoe wrote:Was I the only person who thought it was slightly amusing when Kurt Angle broke Hardcore Hollys arm with that moonsault? I just thought, "Served that dick right."

I thought it too... and when Brock broke his neck after he sandbagged the move. That was perfect irony.

Only time I felt sorry for him was when he got MRSA or whatever it was.
    ThatChumpStain
    ThatChumpStain

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post  ThatChumpStain Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:25 am

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/manureleased

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Manu as of February 23, 2009. WWE wishes Manu the best in all future endeavors.

I guess a Samoan who speaks just isn't what the 'E looks for.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 am

I think it's because he didn't wrestle barefoot.

JK wrote:
    KabukiJoe wrote:Was I the only person who thought it was slightly amusing when Kurt Angle broke Hardcore Hollys arm with that moonsault? I just thought, "Served that dick right."

I thought it too... and when Brock broke his neck after he sandbagged the move. That was perfect irony.

Only time I felt sorry for him was when he got MRSA or whatever it was.

Yeah, it was great When Holly got injured, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    badmanjc

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post  badmanjc Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:30 am

Manu has been released now. A bit of a surprise as he had a big push with priceless. I thought he might of had a fued along with Sim Snuka against priceless, But hay what do i know.

Badmanjc
    Probebly the best looking person in WOW
    badmanjc

Post  badmanjc Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:57 am

And now The Boogie Man has gone. Very soon we will have no origanal gimmick guys left just the usual guys

Badmanjc
    The Stig
    The Stig

Number of posts : 705
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  The Stig Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:31 am

What the fuck is with your footnote you're leaving with your posts?
    Sweatsock
    Sweatsock

Number of posts : 360

Post  Sweatsock Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:41 am

The Stig wrote:What the fuck is with your footnote you're leaving with your posts?

It's no different from people having sigs, just a little more work.
    Dr Hellwig PhD
    Dr Hellwig PhD

Number of posts : 217
    Location : Perpetually moving through shitholes. Or Polmont and Croy as they are otherwise known
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

Post  Dr Hellwig PhD Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:52 am

Sweatsock wrote:
    The Stig wrote:What the fuck is with your footnote you're leaving with your posts?

It's no different from people having sigs, just a little more work.

I think he means more the content.

It is a bit weird. Not to mention gramatically offensive. Probebeley.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Number of posts : 1401

Post  Garibaldi Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:11 am

badmanjc wrote:And now The Boogie Man has gone. Very soon we will have no origanal gimmick guys left just the usual guys

Badmanjc

This one is....trust me here...nothing new at all.

How many times has he been released/sent down/"off our screens" since his arrival?

And I agree....use the signature option in the profile. You'll find it both easier for you and easier for us to read becauyse it's delineated like mine
    badmanjc

Post  badmanjc Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:37 am

OK. Have taken on board all your comments Very Happy
    It was my sign. when i played SWG but have'nt played that over 2 years, so now im playing WOW.
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:02 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Brian Kendrick as of today, July 30, 2009. WWE wishes Brian the best in all future endeavors.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Knew he was in trouble when he and Jackson were split, but just expected him to slip down the card.

He will definately flourish if he gets an X division push with TNA. Big mistake. They should have repackaged him when the "The" gimmick became stale earlty on, certainly when they split him from Diesel...I mean Jackson. If long term they could have got him a program against HBK I think that would have been great for him.
    showstealer
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1991
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Well that explains why he jobbed to Lawler...
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  The Ayatollah Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:07 am

Yep, the writing was on the wall for Kendrick, cant say I was in the least bit surprised, very talented, but perhaps too small to be much of a player in the WWE....He'll go to TNA and shine in the X-Div no doubt
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:24 am

The Ayatollah wrote:Yep, the writing was on the wall for Kendrick, cant say I was in the least bit surprised, very talented, but perhaps too small to be much of a player in the WWE....He'll go to TNA and shine in the X-Div no doubt

TNA doesn't care about the X Division anymore.

He'd be much better off working for ROH, FIP, PWG, maybe CHIKARA, and even the Dragon Gate USA promotion. He could also go back to Japan to work in Zero1. I think he'd make more money and wrestle more regularly in these promotions if he wasn't tied to TNA. (Being in TNA would pretty much rule out working for ROH, DGUSA and CHIKARA)
    Outlaw2x4
    Outlaw2x4

Number of posts : 664

Post  Outlaw2x4 Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:47 am

Good news for him is he can take that gimmick on the road with him. Unless WWE managed to copyright "The".
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post  The Stig Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 am

Outlaw2x4 wrote:Good news for him is he can take that gimmick on the road with him. Unless WWE managed to copyright "The".

Or he could just go back to being Spanky. Suspect
    The Ayatollah
    The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post  The Ayatollah Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 am

The Stig wrote:
    The Ayatollah wrote:Yep, the writing was on the wall for Kendrick, cant say I was in the least bit surprised, very talented, but perhaps too small to be much of a player in the WWE....He'll go to TNA and shine in the X-Div no doubt

TNA doesn't care about the X Division anymore.

He'd be much better off working for ROH, FIP, PWG, maybe CHIKARA, and even the Dragon Gate USA promotion. He could also go back to Japan to work in Zero1. I think he'd make more money and wrestle more regularly in these promotions if he wasn't tied to TNA. (Being in TNA would pretty much rule out working for ROH, DGUSA and CHIKARA)

I spose your right there Stig, the X-Div has been pretty much dead in TNA for a good few months, ROH would be a good choice for Kendrick probably
    badmanjc

Post  badmanjc Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm

WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Ricky Ortiz as of today, Aug. 8, 2009. We wish Ricky the best in all future endeavors
    Think i only saw him wrestle twice and one of those times was on smackdown last week
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:54 am

Meh, hated him and his towels anyway. They never could decide he if was face or heel.
    The Phenom
    The Phenom

Number of posts : 238

Post  The Phenom Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:24 am

Eugene gone as well.
    Garibaldi
    Garibaldi
    The Higher Power

Post  Garibaldi Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 am

Already????

I mean, I know he lost a "contract on a pole" match, but you're not telling me he couldn't have bee used on one of the other shows.
    Shane McMahon
    Shane McMahon

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

Post  Shane McMahon Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:35 pm

The Phenom wrote:Eugene gone as well.

Meh, I always found him a little retarded.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm