SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!

Split from Predictomania - Stig v PeteRoe

The Ayatollah

Number of posts : 719
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Re: Split from Predictomania - Stig v PeteRoe

Post  The Ayatollah on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:37 am

He's been a tit to me as well Pete, you aint alone there. Sent me a PM saying..."Smoking Kills...and makes you miss PPV endings", ha ha fucking ha. The guy's as funny as a dose of the farmer giles Rolling Eyes
    KabukiJoe

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post  KabukiJoe on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 am

That is a little bit amusing you must admit. The comment that is, not a dose of the Farmer Giles. They're not in the least bit amusing. Unless someone you don't like happens to have them, then they're amusing.
    The Ayatollah

Post  The Ayatollah on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:59 am

The joke is amusing yes, the person who said it isnt, usually Id ignore him, but he's becoming mildly irritating
    IOV

Number of posts : 998

Post  IOV on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:11 am

But if what he said is amusing then surely he is amusing also?
    Shaun2J

Number of posts : 1030
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post  Shaun2J on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:09 am

It's a gimmick.
    showstealer

Number of posts : 1977
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post  showstealer on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:25 am

IOV wrote:But if what he said is amusing then surely he is amusing also?
    No, for example, what The Ayatollah says is amusing, but he is anything but amusing. It's like we are laughing at him, but not with him.
    The Stig

Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post  The Stig on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:29 am

HE IS A LIAR! HE TOLD ME I WAS HILARIOUS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING AYATOLLAH SAYS IN PUBLIC. Evil or Very Mad
    PeteRoe

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post  PeteRoe on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:17 pm

Never understood internet gimmicks.

There was on 365 who amused me. Ironballs was his name.

The Stig is just crap mate.

Go away, get them creative juices flowing, think of a cracking gimmick and then your away again.

Cool
    The Ayatollah

Post  The Ayatollah on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:40 pm

When I said you were hilarious Stig, I was being sarcastic FFS!! Have you never heard of the caps lock key???

A gimmick of being an annoying tit?? Hmm, there was a time when I actually gave a shit who The Stig was, couldnt give a flying fuck who ya are now. Better things to do with my time than argue with you
    The Stig

Post  The Stig on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:08 pm

The Ayatollah wrote:When I said you were hilarious Stig, I was being sarcastic FFS!! Have you never heard of the caps lock key???

Of course I've heard of it, it's what I pressed before typing out my previous message in this thread.

The Ayatollah wrote:A gimmick of being an annoying tit?? Hmm, there was a time when I actually gave a shit who The Stig was, couldnt give a flying fuck who ya are now. Better things to do with my time than argue with you

It's not a gimmick, it's just replying to your stupid, anger-filled, over-the-top whingy posts. I also don't see why you caring who I am or not is something I should be worried, or care about. The people who need to know know who I am, those who don't are irrelevant to me.

You claim you have better things to do than argue with me, yet you sent me a private message, posted something of a complaint in this thread and now you're replying again.

It's not my fault you have no concept of a joke, nor do you have a sense of humour. Many other people would have taken my humorous private message quite well and most likely would have laughed. Instead, you feel the need to whine again. You appear to have this complex where you take any comment, no matter how minor it is, as a personal attack against you. Anyone who had paid 15 for a PPV, then stopped watching in the final moments to have a cigarette would have received a sarcastic comment from me. Like I said before, people would have taken it in good humour yet you think I'm singling you out. Get over yourself.

To PeteRoe: I take my private message to you back, he's worse than you.
    showstealer

Post  showstealer on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:18 pm

He paid 15 for the ppv! That's golden! Very Happy
    The Ayatollah

Post  The Ayatollah on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:04 am

I actually did laugh at the joke...but the 2 or 3 PMs I got from you and the 'Smash Knight' taking the piss out of me annoyed me. I just dont get what the big deal you all made out of me missing one PPV match was, I paid 15 quid for the PPV yes....but you get replays all week on Sky Box Office so it was hardly the end of the world!

I wont even go anywhere near you saying I have a complex...I just have an aversion to smartarses and folk that are irritating, and make a point of being argumentative for no bloody reason...like your little spat with PeteRoe. The people that know me personally on here Garibaldi, Sweatsock and BoD will tell you I do have a sense of humor, the people that dont well can think what they want.

I expect another smartassed comment but for me the issue is over and done with
    The Stig

Post  The Stig on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 am

The Ayatollah wrote:I actually did laugh at the joke...but the 2 or 3 PMs I got from you and the 'Smash Knight' taking the piss out of me annoyed me.

I only sent you one PM - the joke - then another responding to your PM which you sent to me.

The Ayatollah wrote:I just dont get what the big deal you all made out of me missing one PPV match was, I paid 15 quid for the PPV yes....but you get replays all week on Sky Box Office so it was hardly the end of the world!

I made one small sarcastic remark in response to you missing it, and you completely blew up. Maybe if you'd responded in a calmer manner, people wouldn't have been so able to rip the piss out of you. The "big deal" is that you paid 15 to watch the PPV live, then you miss the big closing moment which has been building properly for well over a year. It'd be like going to the cinema to see a movie and leaving before the climax.

The Ayatollah wrote:I wont even go anywhere near you saying I have a complex...I just have an aversion to smartarses and folk that are irritating, and make a point of being argumentative for no bloody reason...like your little spat with PeteRoe.

You make just as many 'smartassed' remarked with your supposed superior knowledge and opinions with everything you comment on. You constantly seem to set yourself up for arguments by making comments that people are more than likely going to have an issue with. I know I had to personally refrain from commenting on your post about the WWE Diva match which was added to the Armageddon card in which you claimed it would 'probably be shit' despite the very talented performers listed for the match.

The Ayatollah wrote:The people that know me personally on here Garibaldi, Sweatsock and BoD will tell you I do have a sense of humor, the people that dont well can think what they want.

No offence to any of those, but their sense of humour is questionable. The people that know me personally (DougFlair, EdgeRulez and thefonz) all know I'm not a 'smartass' or argumentative in the slightest, yet you seem to hold this opinion of me.

The Ayatollah wrote:I expect another smartassed comment but for me the issue is over and done with

I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to goad me into further argument with you by your constant use of 'smartass' and other invalid titles you bestow upon me. I've responded to you in a calm manner, it'd be welcomed if you could be equally as courteous.
    showstealer

Post  showstealer on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:49 am

The Stig wrote:DougFlair, EdgeRulez and thefonz
    Laughing
    Rooq

Number of posts : 585

Post  Rooq on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:39 am

I thought the Stig was Fernando Alonso.... oh well... nevermind....
    DX-Superkick

Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post  DX-Superkick on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:28 pm

The Ayatollah wrote:He's been a tit to me as well Pete, you aint alone there. Sent me a PM saying..."Smoking Kills...and makes you miss PPV endings", ha ha fucking ha. The guy's as funny as a dose of the farmer giles Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:46 am

From The Smash Knight To Shaunj4, Yesterday at 18:23
    THE SMASH KNIGHT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A CORRECTION TO HIS LAST STATEMENT. IT HAS COME TO THE SMASH KNIGHT'S ATTENTION THAT THE STIG IS NOT THE GREAT DEKU TREE. THE STIG WOULD LIKE US TO BELIEVE HE IS THE GREAT DEKU TREE IN ORDER TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM WHO HE REALLY IS. THE SMASH KNIGHT CAN CONFIRM THAT THE STIG IS THE PERSON WHO EVERYONE BELIEVED HE WAS FROM DAY ONE - BANZAI. YES BANZAI THE OVERWEIGHT NET JUNKIE VIRGIN WITH ENDLESS "ISSUES".

Laughing Rolling Eyes non-entity cunts.
    The Stig

Post  The Stig on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:51 am

I think The Smash Knight is either Deku or Banzai.
    'Dub
    The Final Cylon

Number of posts : 350

Post  'Dub on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:54 am

I think the Smash Knight is Keyser Sze...
    IOV

Number of posts : 998

Post  IOV on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 am

I think Shaun is the Smash Knight, just a little something for the smash gets fingered crowd to check out
    Shaun2J

Post  Shaun2J on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 am

It's Shoestealer.
    Dr Hellwig PhD

Number of posts : 217
    Location : Perpetually moving through shitholes. Or Polmont and Croy as they are otherwise known
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

Post  Dr Hellwig PhD on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:09 am

It's past the point of anyone giving a fuck.

Frankly.
    showstealer

Post  showstealer on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 am

Shaunj4 wrote:It's Shoestealer.
    It's not I, I have better things to do!

I've never really cared who it was, just like I never cared what Luchadores looked liked unmasked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:07 am