SmashLives!

SmashLife 2: the sequel project - SmashLives.....It's ALIVE!


    Official Championship + below thread

    Share
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:58 am

    I was just going to post the same thing!

    Apparently Campo has fallen out with Magilton.

    Should be interesting, I would be pleased with the swap.
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:23 am

    ShowStealer wrote:I was just going to post the same thing!

    Apparently Campo has fallen out with Magilton.

    Should be interesting, I would be pleased with the swap.


    Yeah! another player who Magilton has fallen out with, if you get on the wrong side of him then you out of the door, sadly Magilton keeps falling out with our better players though! the dumb arse.

    Campo will be a quality signing for Charlton! when he was playing for Ipswich he ran the midfield, was short of fitness but that was no surprise, sadly though looks like he wont get back to fitness at town.

    JOY! how is Ambrose now? any good? or will he be another Miller, Kuqi, Wright and a dodgy resigning?
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:38 am

    Ambrose is a strange one, quite lazy and doesn't get stuck in but is always involved in the build up of the goal. Overall the majority of the fans are against him, although this is starting to change as we realise we're going to be in this league for a while. He'll be a hard player to replace but Pardew is pretty good at spotting a decent midfielded, Zengh Zhi and Bailey spring to mind, shame we have no money though!

    The Campo thing is a big surprise, I can't see it happening as I imagine he's earning good money and the board will refuse to match it. Ambrose will be all for it though, him and Holland always head off to the away end after the game and applaud the Ipswich fans, likewise they receive a good reception from them when their name is announced.
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:47 am

    ShowStealer wrote:Ambrose is a strange one, quite lazy and doesn't get stuck in but is always involved in the build up of the goal. Overall the majority of the fans are against him, although this is starting to change as we realise we're going to be in this league for a while. He'll be a hard player to replace but Pardew is pretty good at spotting a decent midfielded, Zengh Zhi and Bailey spring to mind, shame we have no money though!

    The Campo thing is a big surprise, I can't see it happening as I imagine he's earning good money and the board will refuse to match it. Ambrose will be all for it though, him and Holland always head off to the away end after the game and applaud the Ipswich fans, likewise they receive a good reception from them when their name is announced.


    Yeah sounds like Ambrose when he was at Ipswich, flashes of brillance mixed with lazyness, oh well, still sounds good and has age on his side, and he does love Ipswich... so wont be bad seeing him back.

    Apparantly the Campo signing could happen today! it all comes from a bust up that Walters and Campo had after the swansea game, Campo hasnt played since, Walters has signed a new contract! so is easy to see who Magilton is backing.
    Wouldnt surprise me to see Holland finish his career at Ipswich, he never wanted to leave in the first place but had to due to our Finance troubles, and he still has a place in Ipswich also he owns a bar in town as well which he is seen very regularly at and is always chatting away to fans, he is one of footballs nice guys.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:07 pm

    PARDEW OUT
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:04 am

    Rarely I am speechless, but today Pardew has promised to play his strongest team from now on.

    Shocked
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:21 am

    Adi Boothroyd has been sacked my Watford! Shocked


    Sign him up Charlton!! Very Happy

    The Chosen1

    Number of posts : 107
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  The Chosen1 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:46 am

    ShowStealer wrote:Rarely I am speechless, but today Pardew has promised to play his strongest team from now on.

    Shocked
    Shouldn't he have already been doing that?
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:56 am

    The Chosen1 wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:Rarely I am speechless, but today Pardew has promised to play his strongest team from now on.

    Shocked
    Shouldn't he have already been doing that?
    Yeah, otherwise we would be in the trouble....

    Evil or Very Mad

    The Chosen1

    Number of posts : 107
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  The Chosen1 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:00 am

    ShowStealer wrote:
    The Chosen1 wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:Rarely I am speechless, but today Pardew has promised to play his strongest team from now on.

    Shocked
    Shouldn't he have already been doing that?
    Yeah, otherwise we would be in the trouble....

    Evil or Very Mad
    You need to resign 'The Herminator'. Wink
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:53 am

    The Chosen1 wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:
    The Chosen1 wrote:
    ShowStealer wrote:Rarely I am speechless, but today Pardew has promised to play his strongest team from now on.

    Shocked
    Shouldn't he have already been doing that?
    Yeah, otherwise we would be in the trouble....

    Evil or Very Mad
    You need to resign 'The Herminator'. Wink

    Apparantly Ipswich are trying to sign him!!

    Yay, another ex-ipswich town player!!!! who next??? Alan Brazil? Terry Butcher??
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:13 am

    David Norris... silly silly man.... very silly.

    Ambrose signing on loan for Ipswich today and Hriedsson is apparantly on his way soon as well!!

    Hmmm... Ipswich back to the future!!!!
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:52 pm

    Rooq wrote:Ambrose signing on loan for Ipswich today
    What the fuck, how can Pardew justify this?! He's promised to bring in some more loan players yet has admitted that bringing in loan players was one of his failures of last season.

    The guy is an idiot. Mad Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    IOV

    Number of posts : 998
    Age : 34
    Location : Ireland
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  IOV on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:49 pm

    Rooq wrote:David Norris... silly silly man.... very silly.

    Couldnt he have been doing the Christian Cage signal?
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:25 pm

    IOV wrote:
    Rooq wrote:David Norris... silly silly man.... very silly.

    Couldnt he have been doing the Christian Cage signal?

    Been easier but there you go!

    Ipswich have fined him and Ipswich are also making a donation to charity and Norris has publically aplogised for it as well, very VERY silly thing to do, but I have to say im amazed the coverage it has got, its got more than the Goalie got for killing the 2 kids and the way he is being treated is if he was the one who killed the 2 kids!!!!
    avatar
    IOV

    Number of posts : 998
    Age : 34
    Location : Ireland
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  IOV on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:58 am

    Sky Sports News wrote:Ex-Portugal international Paulo Sousa has been named Queens Park Rangers' new manager on a two-and-a-half-year deal.

    The 38-year-old, who has no prior managerial experience, had been working for Portugal under the stewardship of former Manchester United man Carlos Queiroz.

    Sousa called time on his playing career aged just 31 due to several serious injuries, although he retains an impressive CV having played for the likes of Benfica, Sporting, Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan and Parma.

    Sousa succeeds Iain Dowie as the club's permanent manager after Gareth Ainsworth assumed caretaker control of first-team affairs in recent weeks.

    Honour
    The R's new manager, who will keep Ainsworth within his backroom staff, has revealed it is an honour to take control of the ambitious Championship outfit.

    "It is an honour to be part of this project. I have always wanted to work for a big club and I am very excited about the opportunity to work for QPR," he told the club's official website.

    "I have great belief in my ideas and my coaching ability and I firmly believe I can achieve the objectives set by the management."

    Sousa, who will be in charge for Saturday's game against Watford, has already pledged his new team will play positive attacking football.


    Positive
    "I believe in playing positive, attacking football," he continued.

    "To achieve positive results you have to maintain a focused outlook and my team will aim to do this, both for ourselves and for the fans.

    "I am looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead."

    Great player in his time but i dont know what sorta manager he's going to be scratch
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:05 am

    IOV wrote:
    Sky Sports News wrote:Ex-Portugal international Paulo Sousa has been named Queens Park Rangers' new manager on a two-and-a-half-year deal.

    The 38-year-old, who has no prior managerial experience, had been working for Portugal under the stewardship of former Manchester United man Carlos Queiroz.

    Sousa called time on his playing career aged just 31 due to several serious injuries, although he retains an impressive CV having played for the likes of Benfica, Sporting, Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan and Parma.

    Sousa succeeds Iain Dowie as the club's permanent manager after Gareth Ainsworth assumed caretaker control of first-team affairs in recent weeks.

    Honour
    The R's new manager, who will keep Ainsworth within his backroom staff, has revealed it is an honour to take control of the ambitious Championship outfit.

    "It is an honour to be part of this project. I have always wanted to work for a big club and I am very excited about the opportunity to work for QPR," he told the club's official website.

    "I have great belief in my ideas and my coaching ability and I firmly believe I can achieve the objectives set by the management."

    Sousa, who will be in charge for Saturday's game against Watford, has already pledged his new team will play positive attacking football.


    Positive
    "I believe in playing positive, attacking football," he continued.

    "To achieve positive results you have to maintain a focused outlook and my team will aim to do this, both for ourselves and for the fans.

    "I am looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead."

    Great player in his time but i dont know what sorta manager he's going to be scratch

    All he will be is a yes man to Flavio! I think QPR where better off being poor than a rich playboys toy!
    avatar
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian

    Number of posts : 468
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Hector_Nicols_Accordian on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:15 am

    Charlton doing well.

    I will be the first to predict that their manager will be sacked in the next couple of days.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 pm

    Your prediction was wrong Hector, he's left by mutual consent and therefore saved the club a lot of money. A classy move by the man.

    But now we're back to square one, who to manage us now? Suspect

    I will be sending my cv in on Monday. Smile
    avatar
    Hector_Nicols_Accordian

    Number of posts : 468
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Hector_Nicols_Accordian on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:01 pm

    You should get Darren ferguson Smile
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:56 am

    Good win for us yesterday, 4-1!!
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:23 am

    Hector_Nicols_Accordian wrote:You should get Darren ferguson Smile
    Or big sam. Shocked
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:47 am

    ShowStealer wrote:Your prediction was wrong Hector, he's left by mutual consent and therefore saved the club a lot of money. A classy move by the man.

    But now we're back to square one, who to manage us now? Suspect

    I will be sending my cv in on Monday. Smile

    Not so classy!

    Apparantly he has to be paid 1 million quid within 12 days due to it being written in his contract or something!

    Guy is a twat to the end, I wouldnt want him at my club.

    Curbs will be going Charltons way or Big Sam.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:41 am

    That was reported in the sun, hopefully it's not true but it does worry me some what. Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:32 pm

    We are in a hell of a lot of trouble.
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Number of posts : 1194
    Age : 39
    Location : Hell
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Big Dave on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 pm

    We lost to a team that we thrashed 2 weeks ago.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:16 am

    You also lost to non-league Histon on Sunday! Very Happy

    Charlton have loaned out Luke Varney, a player who always gives 100% and have replaced him with Deon Burton. Suspect Finances may be a lot worse than I realised and this is almost guaranteed to be due to Pardew's dismissal.

    Hopefully the club can turn it around as we are currently in a relegation battle. I wouldn't be surprised if Parkinson gets the job.
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:17 am

    ShowStealer wrote:You also lost to non-league Histon on Sunday! Very Happy

    Charlton have loaned out Luke Varney, a player who always gives 100% and have replaced him with Deon Burton. Suspect Finances may be a lot worse than I realised and this is almost guaranteed to be due to Pardew's dismissal.

    Hopefully the club can turn it around as we are currently in a relegation battle. I wouldn't be surprised if Parkinson gets the job.

    Rumours are its Curbishley!

    He was offered the job at Ipswich but turned it down and said he was going back to Charlton!

    That is the big rumour down here and even Alan Brazil mentioned it on Talksport also.
    avatar
    showstealer

    Number of posts : 1977
    Age : 74
    Location : The 3rd Division.
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  showstealer on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:18 am

    I wish! Apparently he's turned us down. Sad
    avatar
    Rooq

    Number of posts : 585
    Age : 2015
    Location : Earth
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Rooq on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 am

    ShowStealer wrote:I wish! Apparently he's turned us down. Sad

    Its in the papers again today that Ipswich have approached Curbs, they are a bit late in the day!!!!

    Pretty sure he will be back at a club VERY soon and it will be with Charlton.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Official Championship + below thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 pm